Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Size What to Size What?

SIZE WHAT TO SIZE WHAT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. SIZE WHAT TO SIZE WHAT?

• STARTING SIZE....
    • CURRENT SIZE....
    • I FEEL....
    • NEED TO WORK ON....

Starting sizes: Pants 26/28 Tops 3/4X This was the biggest ... my 310 days.

Current sizes: Pants 16 Tops XL/1X

I feel: so much better but I also feel FLABBY

I need to work on: exercise cardio & toning

Starting size: very tight 20 jeans, 22/24 shirts

Current size: 16 jeans, 18/20 shirts

I feel: I have more confidence most days

I need to work on: Exercising and getting my brain on board with my band. Surely it knows the band is there. lol

Starting size - 26-28, 3xl

Current size - I have a pair of 14 jeans I got about a month ago that were very tight, and I tried them on this week and they fit great.

I feel - healthy, happy and still can't believe how much

my life has changed since this surgery

I need to work on - staying on track, it is getting harder

but I will make my goal!!

Starting at size 38/40; 6X at my heaviest; 30/32 4X surgery day

Current size...not sure, I can fit some 24, 26, 2x, 3x depends on what it is..clothes shopping is hard right now so I've decided to hold off until my current clothes fall off

I feel .... scared, nervous, excited, frustrated, accomplished...changes every single day!

I need to work on: not letting this process get to my head and just going with it.

I've never had a problem with excercising, it's dieting and making good food choices that I've had problems with. Since surgery I've become so obsessed with not eating the wrong things that at times I just don't want to eat. Which then causes me to over eat later. Vicious cycle. I need to just go with the flow. Getting better every day! If only I could stay away from the mini snickers jar at work...they are little devils!!!

I think this is a great thread I'm a newbie.

Starting at size 22/24

Current size 18/20

I feel .... a little discouraged....slow slow loss

I need to work on: believing that I can do this and jnowing that it takes time.

Starting size: 30 pants, 3x shirts

Current size: 24-26 pants, 1x/2x shirts

I feel... grateful for this tool that is working despite a 5 mo. plateau - I'm not gaining, and still exercising

Working on...I have to work on drinking more, and not snacking in the car!

New question:

I was surprised at: weight came off easy at first, and this summer I still swam 3 days/week and walked other days but slowed down to nil. My clothes still do change, but it is getting tiresome being between the same few numbers on the scale - I am happy that I finally bumped through the 240s and now keep hovering between 236-37!

At 258, I was wearing 24/26 and 3x tops.

At 145, I am wearing size 8 pants - Kim Rogers from JC Penny's. Large tops/some medium

I am very pleased to have lost this much weight and kept my weight gain with my unfil to about 12 pounds. I had gotten to 133 in December but was throwing up daily and decided to do an unfil. I put on 10+ pounds in the 1st 2 weeks but after experiencing anemia from nose bleeds last week, and being hospitalized for 3 days with blood transfusions, I have lost excess Fluid and staying around 145. I am grateful!!

I think I will keep the band unfilled for a while longer as stress affects my band and I don't wanna go there right now.

Good luck to all!

Starting at size 20 - 22

Current size 16

I feel fantastic! I can move so much better. It is like the restriction on my body is gone.

Need to work on more weight loss. :smile: My goal is to be a size 12.

Starting at size :tight 26/28 or 6T blue right fit

Current size :14/16 or 1T blue right fit

I feel: amazing!!! :smile:

Need to work I MUST EXERCISE!!!!:smile:

Starting at size 26/28 pants 3x/4x shirts

Current size 18 pants, xl shirts

I feel like a new person! I walk by mirrors and double take,because I cannot believe that the person I am seeing is really me!

Need to work making it to the gym 4 days or more a week.

I knew going into this, that getting banded was going to be a marathon, not a 50 yard dash, and the this journey reminds me daily of how much work this is!

Congratulations to everyone - you inspire me!

Starting at size: 26 pants 4x shirts

Current size: 12 pants comfortably, 10's tightly!

Medium/Large shirts

I feel: HAPPY & HEALTHIER than I've been in years!!!!:smile:

Need to work on: Toning and exercising regularly!!!

And staying away from Chocolate!!!! :smile:

Starting size : 24W Top 3x

Current size : 20 getting into the the stash of smaller clothes i have kept for years:rolleyes2:

I am feeling... encoureged, slowly feeling younger.Cant wait to feel sexy again

I need to work on .... working out, getting my sciatica in control , getting to my sweet spot...and getting rid of my BELLY!

My goal size is : 14 top Large

I have had 2 fills and right now i dont feel much restriction. I am hungry every 3 hours and Yes i snack. I spend alot of time in the kitchen making meals and Snacks for my 3 small kids.

I hate the scale... i think looking for changes with my pants is a better way.

Great thread. It's always good to see where others have come from and where you currently are. I have a hard time visualizing size and weight. I am not a very good judge/estimator of weight. I am a bit different from many people. I never saw myself as an overweight person. I felt like a smaller person. I would see myself in photos and say, "Wow, I thought I was looking cute! Those are my clothes but damn...Is that how I look?" Or I would just plain hate the picture or even taking pictures.....Things are changing............

Starting size-18/20, highest weight 255lbs.

Current size-12/14, although I bought a pair of 11 juniors jeans yesterday! OMG!!!

I feel-Renewed and sexy!!! Somedays, still fat....

I need to work on-my stomach and toning

My Goal-150lbs....

I am having the time of my life....Still learning my band.....Still loving my band.....

Starting size: comfy 20, 2x tops

Current size: comfy 14, large tops

I feel: fabulous, like I'm re-discoverying myself

I need to work on: not snacking in the evening