Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what have you done because you were embarrased of your weight?

7. Fabricated an elaborate story that I had a rare disease that if I missed even just one meal I would lose weight so fast that I would starve to death immediately. I loved perfecting this story. :) lol I never told it to anyone, but I loved working on it... hehe

That is too funny!!!

My licence still says 300 (been to 415)

wore girdles and push up bras and snuck them off during a date

hide food debris when people knock

This is an awesome thread... I have done everything that you guys have mentioned and then some.

1. I know every fast food place on the way to work and on the way home.

2. Eat fast food for Breakfast, lunch, early supper, late supper...

3. Stayed home from weddings because I don't want people to see me...

4. Ate nothing at all just because I didn't want skinny people to have to see the fat girl eat (like that wasn't drawing even more attention)

5. Don't go shopping with friend.

6. Always have something in my lap hiding the rolls...

Funny how I thought that I was the only person doing all this silly stuff. That is why I love this site... everyone here is so much alike!!!

Heather

I never took my shirt off in public! or went swimming with my in laws in ten year's

being fat made me think weired.

Sorry for typo's//////!!!!!!!!!!!! My screen is too far from the couch!

good ones!!

i wont eat

in front of regular folk either...cone

for their sake

we just arent allowed, i guess

baddie: at a car drive up at a&W, i got a corn dog and small cone (usual..ate small meals)

young cute college men were next to us

So, i so very carefully took a small bite off the top of cone..

(thought he wasnt looking)

he choked on his hog full mouth immediately and made fun of me with his buddies about how i 'devoured' a bite..

then he mimiced me on his cone and dove his mouth on it to show...

I so did not do that

IF he was just making fun, no biggie

but he genuinely saw me do it that way, (i could tell)

THAT stings.

People do see us eat ... wrongly

I for one NEVER hog my food... (just not me)

and I am kinda proud (gotta have something at this size)

And that burned me up too.

I have always hated being accused of doing the two pop thing to make the food look like two peoplw....and other things...closet eat, ..binge

but I know its typical, I understand

its just my pet peeve

ACTUALLY I WANT TO LET THAT GO RIGHT NOW

I have nothing to proove.. I DO not need ro show how my meal is a corn dog and a small cone and it fills me good.....NO I wont get more in 20 minutes!!!!!

I do not need to defend fatties who really only have two slices of pizza but gets asked if she is on a diet!!!

I found out my eating habits were horrific. Overall non defensive...

And I wont defend the little parts I spent so often defending cuz its why I was able to be blind to the truth of my total habits (shiver)

My food addiction is gone... TIME to put old habits to rest!!

I am gonna try to never mention my tiny portain eating ever again..

unless its band related scientifiacally

(I may have to tak about something involving food and my kids and defending ONE llast time before I let it rest.. )

(maybe not any more)

JQ ((((HUGS))))

Water is the MANNA for the fat.

Nothing feels better (to me)

I spend all summer at the lake..try

Oh an, I float on tubes, I catch salimanders, I find mud pits and play dirty monkey, I lounge in a boat and nap for hours, I swim down alcoves no one goes, I always go to the swim boobie and ride it, I swim in the pouring rain, I swim in the dark, I swim with fish biting me, I even can swim and fish at the same time! (dont swim as much as float and slowly put around) I swim with my wonderful kids, others kids, and cute boys.....

where do u live? You must know this bliss! Shirt required.

People DO NOT GAWK like you might think...or make fun or point...

I must assume its cuz even jerks can respect the 400 pound lady enjoying herself like that (acting like anyone else) (of course its NOT anything like everyone else cuz it takes about fifty times the work and lots of scamming to not look so bad in those moments only the fat deal with.

This is true all the time.. Fat ladies will be made fun of right in front of me as if I am not one... only cuz they "dont work the crowd" ... I am conscious of every minute and cant really explane how to avoid over 50% of the fat socail quo...... ALL I know is I found a way rather than give up the only things I have good In my6 life!

THIS IS NOT a lecture.. I want to empower you.. and your no swim in 10 years is gonna be on my mind all night. lol

PLEASE know I am just as inconfident and affraid and low self esteem as most.. (pretty bad) AND I am NO dork or weirdo (the mud munkies)

I just learned a skill long ago called "fake it till you make it"

I am faking it still.. but I am a pro.

AND it leads to great fun and nothing neggative... so is my life.

My life sucks alot.. dont get me wrong, and I suffer great pains no man would tolerate for my little pleasures.. but that makes it all the more worth it.

P<S

I NEVER SHOW my grossness.. ... thats just rude.. (not confident) lol

I wear capri black streach pants, a tank top, ALWAYS WITH A NET COVER UP. I have BLACK< RED AND WHITE.

(full summer wardrobe!)

I am more ugly than anything.. and I have stupid hair too..

NO ONE IN MY FAMILY HAS A POOL!!!!!!

loves

hmmm...okay

I would buy a smaller size than I actually wore if I was shopping with friends

Order a smaller and any normal person would order entree at a restaurant and claim not to be hungry, just so I didnt hardly eat in front of them

Talk about shopping in "small" stores, even though I didnt

Well i would never do those sneaky drive thru tricks but i would always feel funny about clothes shopping with skinny freinds.

My more embarrising moment due to my wieght

1. My wife wanted to buy me a outfit for our annaversary she had to practicly choke me to get my pants size and after i told her i hung up the phone and sobbed.....

2. I love roller coasters. But i have not gone to Great america in years beacause i am afraid i wont fit. I have made a million excuse on why i havnt gone

3. I have cheated my wife out of certain activities in fear i wont fit in or that people will look at me funny.....

I know theres more just cant think of them tho......

Kim