Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Tracy, I agree. You did it once and you WILL do it again.

We will be there to cheer you on and to listen anytime you need us.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Cindy, That is a good looking family. We have a strawberry festival here also. I have never been but I have heard that the food is wonderful. Guess I need to stay away from there.

Thanks, y'all. I LOVE strawberries. They were selling them for $10 a flat, so we bought 2!. I ate strawberries for dinner. My dh is going to start cleaning and bagging them tomorrow when he gets home. I asked him to save a few big, pretty ones to make chocolate covered strawberries for my dd to bring to school.

I'm here, I'm ok. Spent the day riding, and reflecting.....and trying to deal with the fear, and anger.....got nowhere!!! LOL

Cindy---great pics!

Tracy---we'll get back on track, really we will.

Suzie--I am so glad you enjoyed your concert!

Michelle---glad your surgery is scheduled and hope your storm is not too bad!

Jenn---miss you!

Will check in tomorrow. Thanks friends!

Happy night everyone!

Cindy, great pics. I love strawberries too! Actually, our whole family loves them!

Hi Suzanne!

Tracy, thank you for that. I was reading a lot of what I've been feeling lately. We CAN do this!

Kat, hang in there, Hon! This is going to be rough. You will get thru this! Hugs! How are you feeling? Better, I hope!

Jenn, so glad you checked in! Sounds like everything is going well!

~~~~~

Feeling marginally better. Feels like things are getting loosened up and moving.

Got a call from the hospital and I'm all admitted and paid for for my surgery. So excited! Can't wait to have all of that garbage out of me! I wish I could see it. It'd be interesting to see what they find, if anything.

Storm came in and it's been raining pretty good since about 4. Hoping we get snow! We'll see in the AM!

Have a great Monday!

You have your gasoline right here, girl. You are making the first step by realizing and owning up to what happened. You WILL do this, because you already know you can, because you have been there before.

Aww, thank you. Ya know, that is the great thing about friends here. They understand the ups and downs and are always here no matter what. I really appreciate it.

Tracy, I agree. You did it once and you WILL do it again.

We will be there to cheer you on and to listen anytime you need us.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thanks Suzanne-you were one of the ones that were there from practically the beginning. Thanks for your support sista!

I'm here, I'm ok. Spent the day riding, and reflecting.....and trying to deal with the fear, and anger.....got nowhere!!! LOL this sounds familiar, lol

Cindy---great pics!

Tracy---we'll get back on track, really we will. Amen sista!

Suzie--I am so glad you enjoyed your concert!

Michelle---glad your surgery is scheduled and hope your storm is not too bad!

Jenn---miss you!

Will check in tomorrow. Thanks friends!

Happy night everyone!

Cindy, great pics. I love strawberries too! Actually, our whole family loves them! Me too, but I like mine covered in chocolate the most :cool2:

Hi Suzanne!

Tracy, thank you for that. I was reading a lot of what I've been feeling lately. We CAN do this! I have learned that this is a struggle that will never end. So, I am here for the long haul! We will do it together.

Kat, hang in there, Hon! This is going to be rough. You will get thru this! Hugs! How are you feeling? Better, I hope!

Jenn, so glad you checked in! Sounds like everything is going well!

~~~~~

Feeling marginally better. Feels like things are getting loosened up and moving.

Got a call from the hospital and I'm all admitted and paid for for my surgery. So excited! Can't wait to have all of that garbage out of me! I wish I could see it. It'd be interesting to see what they find, if anything.

Storm came in and it's been raining pretty good since about 4. Hoping we get snow! We'll see in the AM!

Have a great Monday!

Hi everyone-I am going to start filling out applications online today. I have already done a few but I am going to focus on it today. I wonder if online is as acceptable as turning them in personally?! Does anyone know?

Wish me luck and have a great day everyone!

Tracy, many of the oilfield service companies around here that DH looked into during all this turn around stuff, ONLY accept them online. Then if you pass the original criteria, they ask you in in person. I know his current employer, hires from an office 6 hours away! Go figure that out!!

Got news today that my great nephew is going to be a Daddy. He is 20-21 maybe. Currently in college--they both are, he has been seeing this girl since he was a sophmore in high school---Rick and I said not too long ago, they sure were comfortable with one another! They are both from the same background in the fact they both have caucasion Moms, and Navajo Indian Dads. So anyway, late summer, there will be a new little family member to love.

I am really happy about that!!

They will make wonderful parents. Happen a little before it should have ideally I supposed, but it is what it is, and things will be good. Now he needs a decent job tho. He LOVES to argue politics with my DD and DH, and is totally against the Health care plan, and is always saying people should pay their own way....so heaven help him, if he plans to have the government help pay to have his child, and him remain in school, my family will raise hell with him!!!

Silly boy.....he decided it is time to grow up!!!

DIL's van would not start this morning, DS run the battery down I guess, and she called Rick to find out how to jump start it. Mentioned to him practice is tonight for Connor. She doesn't get that DS (yes DAMN son) told us we were not welcome. She cannot undo his words, only he can apologize for them, and change things. Rick has dealt with this craziness from his Mother for 30 years---when the kids were young, that was her mantra "You'll never see these kids again!!!" Only to end up raising the kids. Now the son wants to spout the same crap----he will not take it anymore. Shoudn't have too. So....nothing has changed.

Riding yesterday helped.

Went in and had lunch with Rick today and went to Walmart. Now I am totally 100% exhausted, feel like someone beat me. May have been too much too soon. Oh well, done for the week anyway.

Off to vaccuum the LR. See ya afterwhile...

Hey guys,

Left work and went to WW for my weigh-in and meeting. Lost another 2.5 pounds. That's 18.8 in the last 5 weeks. I'm pretty happy.

Hubby called to tell me that the hospital had called and they were dismissing my sister. So off I go to feed her cat and open the windows. I head all they way over to the place and get her and we head to the store to get her prescripts filled. She doesn't want to do any shopping, just go home. Well, you have no food in your apartment. An hour later we are leaving and taking her home. She called me just a little while ago to let me know that she has set up a few appointments already. It's back to normal around here, her driving me crazy.

Be back in a few, other sister just walked in. Never ending around here............

Ok, I'm back. We needed to tell each other what was going on with the nut.

I have an appointment with the Pulmonologist tomorrow afternoon. The CT Scan with contrast showed that the mass are actually cyst. She said that they are not cancerous, AMEN. But I need to go ask a lot of questions. I'll let you guys know what I find out. And my Band Doc wants to know if I can have the surgery for my hernia, so that will be one of the questions.

I'm not really wanting to have the surgery because I'm losing weight this way. Usually after lunch I am done eating for the day.

Have a great evening.

Hi Jenn, miss you.

Tracy, that's why I love this thread and everyone on it. So much support! Thank you!

Suzanne, ugh w/the sis! Great job on the WL. FANTASTIC news with the scan! Hernia is no good, get it fixed!

Kat, what a mess! Sorry about how you're feeling! Take care of yourself.

~~~~~

Okey dokey. Well, here is a layout of my day so far. Since it's not yet 5PM, well, there's still a lot of time left in the day! GOD help me! LOL!!

Woke up this AM - no power! Dogs are up, so I get up. Power's back about noon.

I called the vet this AM about "Daisy," the stray dog. No word from the owners and they called and left messages again this morning.

We head in to town to run errands and grab some lunch. And make our way to the vet. Turns out the "lady" who owned her said they hadn't had her for about 6 months. Her husband gave her away and she doesn't know to who and they don't want her back.

Dog is about 8 months old, so she's lying! Anyway. We brought Daisy with us and she has a new collar and we'll see about keeping her. DD has decided she's ours. DH thinks we're fostering til the ASPCA can find a new home for her. Me? I don't know! When it's just me, it's going to be tough but I like her and don't mind if she stays. We'll see.

DH says we need to change her name. He hates Daisy.

Oh and it's snowing now!

Have a great night!

ugh.....just....UGH.

No, I have not cheated (thank God) but same old dsd & dh crap.

UGH.... I will post in the morning. Have a good night!

Ok, I need help from friends. I JUST received the link to order my daughter's senior pics and they are not going to be cheap. We can't agree on what to order, especially for the wallets that go in the invitations. What would you choose?

Tracy, it WILL get better. Keep taking care of yourself and the rest will take care of itself.

Suzie: WTG on the weight loss! You are rockin and rollin....I SO need to get with the program. I didn't even go workout tonight...jeez, I suck. I also need a fill. I haven't had one since Nov '08!!!

Kat: congrats on the upcoming great-great niece or nephew. That is exciting!

Michelle: it certainly sounds like you have yourself a new dog!!!

post-40009-13813139248607_thumb.jpg

post-40009-13813139248842_thumb.jpg

post-40009-13813139249092_thumb.jpg

Cindy, I think for the masses---I would go with the full shot---so they can see how beautiful she is literally from head to toe!!!

I would personally however, see if you could do a collage, so you could capture some of the personality she has shown in each of the pics.

You should be VERY proud!! Please extend my congratulations to her, and my hopes that she fully enjoy the remainder of her senior year!!

Tracy---I would never try to tell you that what you are feeling is wrong---because it isn't. But neither is what DH is feeling wrong. He is a Dad, he wants what he wants. That does not make it right. Rick and I have done it over and over with our son, and here we are. You make excuses, and give allowances. You overcompensate because you caused this child to be from a broken home....you think if you just SHOW them how loved they are, the behaviour will change.....the reasons and excuses you make are non ending. It all boils down to "this is my child, and I love them"......

Someday Macy will be a teen, and while she will be raised with a steadier home....she too will push your buttons and her limits. And as her Mom you will be hard on her, but also want to give her another chance...over and over!!! That is what you should do.

I just sense your frustration with Frank over this, and he is truly in a NO WIN situation. And it hurts to be there. Hang onto each other through the hard stuff, and some day she will be all grown up, and hopefully show that she did listen!

Well I am off to yak with my DH he is full of stories, and they need my attention!! Work is crazy again!

Cindy, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I agree with Kat, do the full shot for the invites. I love both head shots so it's hard to pick. Which is more HER? Go with that one!

Tracy, lots of hugs and wishes for a great night of sleep!

Kat, have a nice chat with DH!

Okay, new pup is re-named Paige.

Here is a pic. There are more of FB.

post-232070-13813139249575_thumb.jpg