Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good morning ladies!

Today is my 9/80 (and payday woohoo). The fella was able to get the day off too. We're going to look at houses with a realtor! (Super Yay)

I was going to go to Water aerobics this morning, but it's kinda cold right now. What's that about? It seems like its always cold when I want to go to water aerobics! So it'll be the elliptical for me in a few. I haven't been to the gym in over a week! I've been half-assing it on the bike at home. So it's time to get back on track.

BTW, for Saturday- The state fair starts this weekend, just something to keep in mind. I don't know if that means parking will be a problem, but it does sometimes. Nicole, you could bring the hub & auds and they could hang out while we do our thing and then you can go enjoy the fair! Just a thought.

Morning all,

Wow Tamra and Riley you are up early posting. I can't even look at the computer in the mornings I'm fushing so.

Welcome Sazoo, I'm sure your Dr will discuss everthing and answer all your questions. With you being 18 you may be on a slightly different timeline than the rest of us ole ladies.

Good luck all you ladies scheduled to get fills today. Be sure to post the detatils :blink:

YEa I have two scales. I believe them when they both are the same!! MOst of the time they are...........and when they both match than it is usually the same at Kaiser. Last time Kaiser was only 1 pound more than my scales and I had to weight in jeans.........because it was a last minute appointment!! :-P I told Dr. Baggs if I had planned ahead I wouldn't have worn jeans.......I didn't know I had to weigh to get an unfill............

oh I was up a pd on the Kaiser scale last night. I had to find out since I've been so inconsistant this last week or so. At least I'm still below goal but I know I need to kick it up here soon.

Heather house hunting is so much fun. I guess this is the time to do it since they say things are starting to pick back up. Are you staying in the same area?

I decided to switch up my Breakfast and made an egg salad this morning. I must have been half asleep because I put way too much salt and now I'm really dry and it's only been 10 min.

Heather we think the same. I was thinking of heading to the fair after our meeting and lunch...........still waiting to see when MIchaela has her game this weekend and hoping I will be able to make it to the group this weekend.

Hey that Shrink Yourself book is really good. Talks about alot of head hunger stuff and it pretty right on.

Heather where is the book club thing your talking about I want to do that!!

yeah I am an early bird, up @ 5:45, out the door by 6:40, drop baby off, on hwy 4 @ 7, at work at 7:30...LOL ah the joys of working in Richmond =)

Stupid scale, I kept getting off then on. I talked to it. I said why are u playing games with me right now?? LOL....

Good Morning ladies! How was everyones nite. I am excited for the fill. Ive already had 32 oz of Water, so i know the scalewill not like miss nicole:D

Hi Nicole!

nite was good, went to sleep kinda hungry - but whatever :blink:

I went down another hole in my belt this morning that made me kinda happy :mellow:

That's SUUUUUCH a relief to hear! Although I still haven't decided to go with Kaiser yet (I'm asking other people I know who their surgeons were), Kaiser would definitely be better due to my mom's insurance. Congratulations on your amazing transformation! :blink:

Well, later another coworker stopped me and said "So&so said you lost 50 lbs, that can't be right" I told her, no It's 50.

You shoulda asked why that can't be right, then you shoulda said actually, it's 54.7! It is very noticeable Heather, you look great and it's only gonna get better or worse if you don't care for the attention - LOL I've told a couple of people around here that I started smoking crack - they laugh and I walk away hahahaha

Lol candra, I love your sense of humor! If i told anyone that they would think nicole has lost it...

So I weighed and somehow im still 179.. then i get dressed and i become 181.. what is up with that one. Wish i could go braless.. Oh well doesnt matter. Dont want baggs to think i dont need a fill.

SA_Zoo.. where do you live.. we are all northern cali kaiser. I heard that southern is a year wait because of some nutrtion class 6 month program you are required to do... I do recommend kaiser, because its a lot less money out of your pocket.

I had orientation nov 4 and surgery 3/31 (could have been a month sooner if i wasnt goin to VEGAS:) ) I am now down 85. The secret to good weight loss is A GROUP OF WOMEN.. seriously, if it wasnt for these women on this board, and all the support groups etc.. i would have for sure failed by now.

But i think ive proved im not a stress eater:D lol...

Good luck with your surgeon let us know what he says!!!:blink:

Welcome Sa_Zu! I talked to my doctor about the band and he sent in the referral while I was sitting in his office still! FYI: Richmond Kaiser is #4 (is that right?) in the country for bariatrics surgery!

Ok, so the class last night wasn't as "informational" as I expected or hoped it would be. It was more like a college class and we didn't get to mingle at all with the post ops! Very disappointed because that was the who reason I went!! The best part was getting to see Jes & FINALLY meeting Tamra!!

Tamra - no onion breath baby girl - you're all good! I had coffee & tuna breath LOL

Have a great fill today ladies!

Uggh.. I feel yucky today.. my wisdom teeth are aching so I went to the dentist, he told me they have to pull out 3 of my teeth!! and they won't be able to do that till next week so he gave me vicodin to numb my pain but I can't take it while i'm at work and it sucks!!! I'm going into emotional overload.. I think aunt flo is comming to visit soon my teeth hurt, my boobs hurt, and.. this "waiting period" from Richmond is killing me!!! ok I need to WUUUUU SAAAA..

Wuuuu Saaaa, Analynn, Wuuuu Saaaa.

I think of Martin Lawrence's ears every time I hear that LOL

We will be a bit lonely today - most of the girls have gone on without us :blink: