Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I have a question.. I haven't been officially put into the pre-op till Richmond calls me right? Am I still eligible togo with you guys to the Sac meetings? and what time does it start and end?:blink:

You are definately considered pre op simply because you have never had any wls before LOL. You don't need any qualifications to come to any of the support groups. It's from 11 - 2 shoot, is that right - why am I having a brain fart suddenly? Donna, Help!

Duh! Hello!!! PRE-OP! LOL.. I think i'm losing it.. I don't wanna be at work today with this pain I have in my mouth.. and the brighter side.. it helps me from not eating! LOL.. ok so-11 to 2 pm? not bad.. is anyone going this weekend? and What part of Sac is that at?

I am here!!! just got outta a meeting...my boss is in a icky mood, and it rubs off on me...whateverrrrr!! :blink:

so I have the church function SAT and I am worried...it's going to be hotdogs, sausage, etc...how the hell am i going to avoid this? Eat before I go? Just have 1 hot dog?

I am here no fill for me today...........Wuuu Saaaa!! :-)

I decided I better work today even though I already had it off to go to the fill. To much going on at work to take a sick day right now......

Yes, the meeting is Saturday Aug 22 from 11-2 at the Point West Kaiser. Anyone is welcome - even if they are just thinking about WLS and you don't have to belong to Kaiser.

I am taking a break from some system testing I have been doing all morning.

I have back to school tonight for my daughter so I am kind of dressed up for me today - gotta look cute. or at least try to.

I have the church function SAT and I am worried...it's going to be hotdogs, sausage, etc...how the hell am i going to avoid this? Eat before I go? Just have 1 hot dog?

I think you can eat a lil before you go just to tame the tummy a lil and if you decide to eat anything at the church function, jus stick with the meat and Veggies.. no bread- no sugar.. I think you'll be ok.

Tamra eat before you go and drink alot of Water all day.

And just taste a bit............

I always tell my daughter I can taste it I just can't eat it!!! Meaning one bite than move on....................cause sometimes I just wanna know what it taste like so I feel included.

Of course when the band is adjusted right you don't want or need more than a taste unless you want it to get stuck or come back up!! Beautiyof the band!! It keeps the temptation or at least make overdoing anything an ordeal!! :-)

Not that I would know about overdoing anything!!

Ah Pam wish you were there on the third. And yea I had to make my own appointment for my next fill. I did't trust them to call me. I have to stay on top of cause I want that next fill so bad!!

Pam, Pam, Pam...............have a fun back to school night ;-) I know you feel back to school night is really important study wise and all for your kids..........so you rock that outfit girlfriend!!! LOL. Enjoy it and do tell what happens!!

its funny, the sausage that gave me food posion a while back is the same ones they are using SAT LOL!! so I wont be eatting those.

Hey FYI since you are my friends now :mellow: every 2 weeks on pay day we get "employee specials"...if you EVER need to order something let me know and I can offer the specials to you...we have EVERYTHING you can think of (wholesale meat, so remember bacon may come as 10 lbs, or a case of Turkeys is 4 in a box).....

When they shoot the email out next time I'll post it for ya, if you want to order anything let me know, I'll pick it up, and you can gimme the cash :blink:

Edited by tamra.

YAY!!!! OK MY DAY Just did a complete TURN AROUND!!! Sara from Richmond Kaiser just called me and Scheduled me for my ORIENTATION CLASS!!! ohhh Happy happy joy joy!!! ok so My class is on September 8th at 7 am in Richmond.. i'm soo excited.. i have 3 weeks to burn... this is all slowly becoming a reality to me and OMG I think my aunt flow is really comming soon my eyes are tearing (getting a lil emotional here).. I don't know where in life you ladies are at.. but to actually think I could possibly not be diabetic anymore and Lose weight!! God is good:rolleyes:. wow.. I'm so happy I forgot about the tooth pain!

Maybe i'm thinking too far ahead.. but I think it would be neat if we all get like a matching tattoo or matching belly button rings like in a year! haha maybe do a Vegas or Cruise trip for the sisters of the traveling Bands?! :blink:

Ok i'm just happy going to orientation.. what more when its the big OPERATION DAY..??? :mellow:

YAY!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!! Don't diet still tho! LOL :blink: wait till orientation!

You know what's funny I thought about the belly ring then changed my mind. but the tattoo's I am always down with, love em!

hey I am meeting with Baggs on that same day Sept 8th! thats a good sign :blink:

La Chica congrats make sure you are on time that day they lock the door if your even five minutes late..........and yep don't diet until AFTER orientation!!

I would love to go on a cruise but I seriously hope I am not a lady of the traveling band!!! LOL. La Chica you crack up me!! I don't want my band to travel that would called a slippage and require another surgery!! LOL. LOL. Althought since I have no restriction and can't feel my band it is entirely possible I am a sister of the traveling band!! (we are sisters of surgery but that traveling band thing is sorta catch in a very scary sorta way!!) Very funny!!

Ah all my girls at at Kaiser!! Give a shout out to Dr. Baggs ladies..............put in a good word for me about a lap band 5150 rescue or some type of restriction interventions.............or hell maybe just steal a needle for me!! LOL!!