Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Oh Nicole don't tell people I did the math!! LOL. I am not 100% sure it is right since I used my own math forumla to get there..............LOL

Careful with the fills~~I started out not being able to drink much than one day I couldn't drink anything..........just watch it ladies beon the safe side!!And wishing you all your sweet spot.....

Yea I hope to get a decent fill on the 3rd........but if not I will go back sooner than six weeks..............so I MIGHT get to the next fill but maybe not..............

nobody better ever say I'm the queen of the longs posts again LOL. Nicole - I thinkg the before and after photo of you guys is a good idea - you can make like a collage card with your cricut - fat pics on the front and thin pics on the back and you can sign the inside! Make it a thak you card - put that machine to work!

CANDRA:) I am so not the queen of long posts lol.. that is you my dear friend:D lolol:D

I am the queen of speedy brain that posts 100 posts.. because i forget something in the original post.

Oh and speaking of..:confused:

I just added 17 pictures.. im getting brave.. my pics are on Facebook and REALLY on myspace.. so i posted some on here, of before and now..

Whats funny is i never realized how chubby my darling baby once was. I am soo appreciating her now for being in the 85% isle:D Versus her old 110% isle:D

I know I am late and this is a random thought but I also get upset when people are mean to animals.................I used to take in rescue cats but can't anymore since my siamese brats fight so much already...........they can't handle another animal.......

Speaking of stress and stress relief!! My cats are just that for me...............love those fluffy, naughty, gorgeous things..........my kitten stayed on my lap the whole time I was recovering he never got up except to eat and ah............make a desposit in the cat bank..........loving having the cuddly thing chilling with me that month...........except for the port jumps starts when he landed on my port............

When I am stressed I chill with my cats better than eating huh??

ok I admit it I post alot and have long posts.................for better or for worse I have to speak or write my mind..............

I probably won't stop be forewarned!! LOL

Hi ladies,

wow some long post while i was away!!!

i LOVE my cats, when I was pregnant they laid on my belly, slept next to me, and slept in the crib until she came....then still tried to sleep with her....Cashew and Leo...they are my buddies :confused:

Tina we don't want you to stop! I love my cats but they are Psycho! Last night my male cat, Raider, was screaming at the front door so I went and opened it and, as it turns out - he brought me a mouse and was truly trying to bring it in the house - I teared up for the poor baby DEAD mouse - Raiders sister, Cali, started scratching at the screen so I let her out - she picked up the mouse and they both ran off into the sunset together!

Tonight I was having swiss cheese and ham slices for dinner. I walked away from the table or two minutes and when I got back, Cali was eating my swiss cheese - grrr!

My neighbors have a cat named Monkey - actually it was his daughters cat but she moved out and left him. Anyway, they don't take care of him - leave him outside all night even when we had those freeze warnings - Heres where you guys get to figure out that i'm crazy - My husband wouldn't let me steal Monkey so i bout him a covered cat box, put a pillow, blanket & heating pad in it (set to medium) and he slept in there all last year until I finally took him! now he sleeps on the bed with us - always wants to rub his face on mine around 4 am. My husband puts him out when he gets up and mumbles something crazy like it's not our cat - boo hoo! HE IS NOW!

Candra you sound like me, Ive stolen someones cat before LOL oh well, treat your cats better and I wont steal them!!

Riley, I know you said you were getting a medical alert Bracelet but is anybody else? I figured if I was gonna get one it would be a saucy one but it's 100.00! Damn! I got my fitFlops today - sorry Tina but you don't get to be original anymore - I got the same ones you & jes got - they are the only cute ones!

post-264449-13813138644912_thumb.jpg

candra you sound like me, ive stolen someones cat before lol oh well, treat your cats better and i wont steal them!!

amen, sister!

Riley, I know you said you were getting a medical alert Bracelet but is anybody else? I figured if I was gonna get one it would be a saucy one but it's 100.00! Damn! I got my fitFlops today - sorry Tina but you don't get to be original anymore - I got the same ones you & jes got - they are the only cute ones!

ohhhhhhhhh super cuteeeee!!!

whats a fitflops?

Oh you will love them Candra they are all I wear. I feel the muscles in my legs and butt from them.........no more knee pain either. I might just wear them all winter!!!

Did I say I LOVE my fit flops??

I had six cats last fall...........1 was mine. The rest were 4 week old kittens that I found in the trash can at work. I kept them until they were 10 weeks old and didn't sleep much with all the fly by clawings in the night.....they were a wild bunch...............I ended up keeping Sami my baby boy...........he was the only siamese in the bunch and fiesty as hell...........but he is such a beauty and I am trying to tame him..........with the squirt bottle.........he attacks me sometimes and than I fun for the squirt bottle..........he backs off now when I pick it up...........check out my arms with all my scratches from the beast.............but he can also curl up and stay with you while your recovering from surgery..........he is bi polar for sure I am seeking help for him...................

He is my trash can baby. The other cat is full breed siamese and a diva............she is used to only the best and accepts no less............

Yep I am one of those crazy cat ladies you hear about!!