Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Christian De Bruyne

Thank you both for your encouragement, ive made an app to see my doctor on monday so ill see what she says about aftercare and then just try to find the money lol. can i ask who bridget is? and what website did you go through i was looking through medicare and it was around 3500 cheers Tanya xx

hi Tanya..well you have made your doctor appointment..hope shes as helpfull as mine and wishfulls!..you will be one step closer now!..we went through Bridget youll be put in touch with her through eurosurgery.com as wishfull said..she isnt pushy and answers you straight away. good luck and hopefully you will be joining us next year with your band! x

Hi sorry to be a pain but i cant find that eurosurgery website do you have the link or their email address for bridget. I feel if i dont do it now then ill end up putting it off as my partner is trying to convince me that we cant afford it but i think this is something that will make me happier then its worth getting a loan for it. many Thanks tanya

Hi tanya, i have just checked my email from bridget and it is, www. europesurgery.co.uk. try again and fingers crossed you will get through 2 it, i know you said your partner is trying to put you off and he is right 3000 is a lot of money but money well spent, you have to do what is right for you, this will change your life and i'm sure he will benefit from it aswell as you x

Hi gillian, i'm still having problems getting my flights, i will keep trying and let you no when they are sorted, have you decided which hotel your going to book? x

Hi gillian, i'm still having problems getting my flights, i will keep trying and let you no when they are sorted, have you decided which hotel your going to book? x

I think ill be booking the campanille vilvoorde...sounds like its closest and most others having op have stopped there...sounds very basic but clean and its quite cheap too..hope you have some better luck later with booking your flights x

Hi sorry to be a pain but i cant find that eurosurgery website do you have the link or their email address for bridget. I feel if i dont do it now then ill end up putting it off as my partner is trying to convince me that we cant afford it but i think this is something that will make me happier then its worth getting a loan for it. many Thanks tanya

sorry Tanya, I think I said eurosurgery ..i meant europesurgery. you will reach bridget through that or through bridget at "professional beauty" also if you google it...good luck! gillian x

Hi, I had a look on Ryan air for the 16th Jan and they came back with a price of around £48 for 2 people with 1 bag return flying from manchester. Have a look on their.......Tanya x

Hi tanya did you manage 2 get through 2 bridget? i was on ryanair but every time i try 2 buy the tickets the page freezes and sends me back 2 page 1, i will keep trying till i have got them, i'll walk if i have 2 cos im not missing my op lol x

Yeh she tried to ring but i couldnt answer coz i was in work, but she emailed me so i have emailed her back to ring me on my lunch, dont really know what to say to her thou coz want to see the doctor 1st and then need to have another chat with my partner about it but im 100% sure i will have it done early next year regardless. Keep trying on ryan air if not see if you can ring them. xx:smile:

Yeh she tried to ring but i couldnt answer coz i was in work, but she emailed me so i have emailed her back to ring me on my lunch, dont really know what to say to her thou coz want to see the doctor 1st and then need to have another chat with my partner about it but im 100% sure i will have it done early next year regardless. Keep trying on ryan air if not see if you can ring them. xx:smile:

Hi Tanya I booked my flights ..they are the same ones as youd said,unbelievable price eh!?! dont know if wishfull has managed to get hers yet, she was having technical probs..I told her maybe she could ring em too..I booked mine on wednesday, but the ryanair flight sale ends today...if you or anyone else is thinking of booking? have you been in touch with bridget yet?..good luck, Gillian x

Hi, got my flights,yipee. i really didnt fancy that walk lol, hey gillian 8 wks 2day and we will be on our way back after being banded, its going really quick, dont yoy think x

Hi, got my flights,yipee. i really didnt fancy that walk lol, hey gillian 8 wks 2day and we will be on our way back after being banded, its going really quick, dont yoy think x

Yes it is going quick isnt it..but I think this time of the year always does as were getting busy with christmas etc!..cant wait for it now...so pleased you got your flights..didnt like the thought of you walking, and not to mention swimming the channel! november will nearly be out then well soon be saying were going next month!..I might get an advent calender to start 25 days before surgery..with my last chocolate the day before!.then I will get my best before photos taken...then every month im going to take one in the same clothes, hopefully they will be dropping off me by end of next year!. gillian x

glad you got your tickets hun cant belive its only 8 weeks away are you both getting nervous? I have my doc app tonight at 6 so fingers crossed she'll be nice to me hehehe and also had good chat with partner over the weekend and managed to persude him about it so looks like if my doc says no to nhs then hopefully it will be early ish next year so really pleased about that. Tanya xx

Hi tanya hope everything goes ok for you 2day at the dr's and you get the support that myself and gillian have got from ours, i have got my flights and hotel booked... cant believe its really going 2 happen, i have waited such a long time for this, anyway GOODLUCK X

Glad u persuaded ur fella hehe, i dont think u'll regret it, im just excited and not at all nervous, i cant wait 2 shop in normal shops and buy off the rail and no it will fit, i c it as a new start 2 a new me, iv started taking my Multi Vitamins wiv Vitamin B.. (they tell u 2 start taking em b4 ur op). let me no how u get on ltr and i'll keep my fingers crossed 4u x