Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Christian De Bruyne

Hi flirtylass, do u get them nurofen meltlets from the chemist? i have been given co-codamol u put in juice from the dr but i will still get some ov those u mentioned. Do u av 2 travel far 2 get ur fill and how much do u pay, r u ok after them? x

Hi yeah u get them in the chemist... i have them in my handbag all the time as dont have to crush them or anything and they dont taste bad at all... i travel to dublin for my fills takes about a hour on the train and they are €120 i be grand after them im terrified of needles but they arnt sore just a tiny bit uncomfortable oh my fill tomorro i hope i get good restriction comin up to xmas

Thanx flirtylass, sorry 2 b a pain asking all these questions, do u tell them how much u want wen u go 4 ur fill or do they say what u need? hope it all goes well 4 u 2moro.. u shud hit ur 4 STONE mark by xmas, bet ur so pleased wiv the results uv had x

They usually ask how ur finding the band if ur eating alot and if u feel any restriction etc etc then they decide how much they give u i dont ask for more than what they decide cos im terrified of a overfill but some people do ask for more i have 5mls at the min so id say i might just get a ml tomorro cos they say from around 5mls its very easy to get a overfill half a ml at this stage can make all the difference and dont worry bout askin questions im glad to help i was asking them myself a few months ago as for the results im thrilled but the past 2wks have been the hardest so far i could eat for ireland before that my wilpower stopped me from eating

Hi Flirtylass, just wanted to say congrats on how much you have lost and hope all goes well for you today i hope you dont mind me asking but as you have lost so much weight in such a short time have you found that things havent bounced back in to shape and you have been left with excess skin (im worried about this bit, i dont want to be left with saggy bits everywhere i have enough as it is lol). Thanks Tanya

Hi tanya, that was my next question 4 flirtylass, my dr said i should be able 2 get a Tummy Tuck on NHS once iv lost the weight, i could do with 1 now never mind later lol, also u can av 1 done wiv dr chris cheap cos were going 2 him 4 our banding, i think its bwt £1500, at the min im wishing my days away, 16th jan just cant come quick enuf 4 me x

Hey girls well my belly is is getting wrinkly my boobs are heading south and disappearing so il defo need a nip and tuck its not the best look for a 25yr old lol but im focusing on getting the weight off first then il worry bout my skin.... Umm being honest wishfull all i was eating in a day was a pack of noodles and a bit of breaded cod in a day but if i was out the wkend id have a curry chip or whatever not gona deprive myself but the past 10days i have beein eating more but il be on liquids now for 2days so il go back to being well behaved all i can think of is my xmas target... i got .75mls today so have a total of 5.75mls took him ages to find my port i would i would of liked at least a ml but i trust him didnt want to ask for more incase i got overfilled and i know once u hit 5mls they usually just give fills of .5ml so suppose im lucky

lol im 26 with 2 kids my boobies went south a long time ago and the wrinkly belly too so no difference there then hahaha. Is it hard to be good and do you ever feel like having a good binge or do you lose that craving for all the bad stuff knowing that if you eat it then you might just throw it all up again (sorry to be a pain) just not to sure what to expect afterwards . xx

OMG i ad breast reduction 10 yrs ago so mine will defo go down 2 nothing, thats a Tummy Tuck and breast enlargment on my shopping list, i'd be happy just 2 shift the weight but keep my boobs.. i no it's not going 2 happen like that. Glad everything went ok 4 u 2day flirtylass, keep up the good work ur doing so well x

OMG iv had a email from bridget in belgium saying my surgery is booked for the 16th DECEMBER, i have 2 emails from her dated 17th and 25th NOVEMBER confirming my surgery date as 16th JANUARY, i have my hotel and flights booked 4 the 16th JAN, im just waiting for another email from her, let u all no when i no x

Ah id say u near had a heart attack when u read the email lol glad it was a mistake... Em as for the cravings tanya i stil get them the odd time im not afraid of being sick just i know that the shit isnt worth it cos im so happy im losing the weight junk food just isnt worth it an food is no longer my priority id never even think about buying the junk now but if someone has it il have a nibble if i feel like it if u deprived urself completely u'd end up on a binge... Where u from tanya?

hi flirtylass im from manchester? glad to have a bit of reassurance that they cravings will go away xx thanks hun