Hey all! We're sure you've already noticed that BariatricPal was upgraded on 2/6/2017. If you happen to stumble across any bugs or issues, we'd love it if you could create a topic here to notify us of the bug so that we can squash it and keep your experience as desirable as possible! Thank you!
gowalking

Banders #7

500 posts in this topic

Love love love....I just love it and reading all your posts put a big smile on my face!

3 people like this

So happy for everything that is going on sounds like some positive stuff people .

Just thought I'd stop in & say yes I'm still alive just busy & maybe if I get a chance I will be able to get on more but just saying hello ,OK have to walk now because I don't run lol.

4 people like this

Suddenly I'm getting notification emails from BariatricPal. Can't seem to figure out what's wrong in settings. Anybody else experience this? I messaged Alex.

23 hours ago, JustWatchMe said:

Suddenly I'm getting notification emails from BariatricPal. Can't seem to figure out what's wrong in settings. Anybody else experience this? I messaged Alex.

Looks like an upgrade was done...boy am I following too many convo's! I need to get in there and edit. 

:) Happy Valentines Day to you all!!! Hope your giving and getting lots of love xoxoxoxox! 

1 person likes this

In 2014 I flew to Italy at 250 pounds, eight weeks post op. It was my first flight without a seatbelt extender. Here is my seatbelt today flying to Atlanta to visit my daughter. ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1487421739.047780.jpg

1 person likes this

@JustWatchMe - congratulations! This is one of my goals.

Lap-banded and love it!

1 person likes this

That is a fabulous feeling!!!
Normalcy is underrated.... until you do not have it. We are lucky to have a second chance at a good life.
Enjoy your slice of time with your daughter.
(I am just about underwater here on the california coast!). Hoping for clearer skies.... in all ways.

3 people like this

10 hours ago, Julie norton said:

That is a fabulous feeling!!!
Normalcy is underrated.... until you do not have it. We are lucky to have a second chance at a good life.
Enjoy your slice of time with your daughter.
(I am just about underwater here on the california coast!). Hoping for clearer skies.... in all ways.

So ladies...what is my tag line in my signature?  Nothing tastes as good as normal feels.  Those are not just words.  Yes, I watch the scale but I don't freak out over a few pounds here and there as long as I don't let it get out of hand.  As long as I can be and feel normal, that's what's important.

3 people like this

In 2014 I flew to Italy at 250 pounds, eight weeks post op. It was my first flight without a seatbelt extender. Here is my seatbelt today flying to Atlanta to visit my daughter. ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1487421739.047780.jpg.6c08feac0ff23c5bfef0c75af3083c95.jpg

Time flies I still remember when you was going to your trip to Italy and when you mention the extender !!
1 person likes this