Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK Girls.. what the heck is the story

Ok.. so here i am 64lbs give or take lighter than i was this time last year. so far so good. on track or so the Dr says. could i be lighter probably if i got may arse up and in the gym..

but what the heck is up with just trying to drop just ONE cup size???????

lol.. i would have thought by now that i would have seen some what of an improvement but nope nothing nada.. i mean i lost a few inches across the back but the cup size has not changed...

Will it happen? how much longer do i have to weight? any tips for hurrying it along? or am i doomed to just suffer :D

it didn't really use to bother me too much as they kind of well just blended in with the stomach but as that continues to disappear the girls are really noticeable now

Please tell me i am not alone :lol:

LOL! I was wondering the same thing.

I asked a similar question previously. I was told that the cup size is relative to the sixe of your chest below the girls amd then the size of the girls. Therefore, if you lose more wt in your back and sides than in your girls, your cup size can even go up!

Well, preop I was a 44DD and at 4 1/2 months out I had to shop for new bras - 38C. Not sure what my weight loss was at that point....probably around 60 - 65 pounds. Unfortunately I jumped the gun, because now at 7 months out I'm 90 pounds down and those bras are too big. Now I'm a 34B. Haven't had this small of boobs since middle school! And they certainly were never this saggy.

After 125lbs lost I only lost 2 cup sizes. I went from an F to a D. However the girls look deflated. I am looking now into breast reduction. I have been very very active since surgery, so I honestly think it is just luck of the draw. :(

My boobs are deflating right along with my belly. If they deflate much more, I'll be able to use my pants for a bra =P I'm still wearing most of the same bras...mostly because they were all too freaking tight for me pre-surgery. I should probably go get properly sized.

Oh--you are so not alone. I thought they had gotten smaller, but truth be told, they just got lower. It takes an extra-super dooper strong over- the- shoulder -boulder -holder to hoist those things up. 36 DD (long) is my new size.

After 17 months, I am still the same cup size, but smaller around.

Smaller around with the same cup size means you ARE SMALLER overall, I promise!

Cup size is relative to band size...each letter is an inch. So if you are a 34D measurement around your largest part of the bust is 38".

So.....

44DD = 49" bust

40DD = 44" bust

36DD = 40" bust

A 32 D cup is a much smaller breast than a 40 D cup breast. Ml

Yes cup size is the difference between around your rib cage under your chest and the largest part of your chest. So a 36C is much smaller than a 44C.

Bra size dropped, but the cup size has stayed the same. My boobs now have more of a tear drop effect. LOL

my husband decided to give his opinion and called my boobs "flap jacks"

now tell me, is this not justifiable homicide???

Bra size dropped, but the cup size has stayed the same. My boobs now have more of a tear drop effect. LOL

my husband decided to give his opinion and called my boobs "flap jacks"

now tell me, is this not justifiable homicide???

LOL. I totally get that. I'm getting a mammogram tomorrow and I'm sure the tech is going to be thrilled with my flapjacks. Much easier to squish into the machine than my previous melons.

Down 65# and I went from a 42DDD to a 38DDD. I, too, thought my cup size should decrease. Just went swimsuit shopping and what a frustrating experience. I'm more of a 14/16, but the tops are way too skimpy at that size. I had to pay a premium for a DDD top. Who knew?!

Thank you for this thread. It seems that I woke up from surgery and the first thing gone were my girls. I have been so sad and embarrassed but thanks to everyone here I can see its par for the course.

Omg my ladies have gone!!! Total spaniels ears!! Lol. I went from a 58JJ to a 34 droopy d. All skin no substance. But to be fair it's only been in the last 25lbs lost a massive cup size difference has been obvious. Keep the faith they will/should shrink.

Ps get your ass in the gym. It makes you feel great xx