Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two weeks has passed since my body was transformed yet again by board certified Dr Victor Gutierrez who specializes in weight loss patients. After losing over 120lbs, I had a lot of hanging skin all over my body. Two weeks ago I had a thigh and a arm lift with magnificent results. My scars are unbelievable thin, flat and straight, even after this short period of time. I know these are the two surgeries that most people want to avoid. I know I did, but since I know my plastic surgeon is highly skilled and specializes in Bariatric Weight Loss Patients, I knew I had nothing to fear. My arm incisions are already almost invisible, and the flat thin groin incisions are easily covered by my panties. Also, I am happy to say, just like my surgery last year, when I had my lower body lift, butt lift and breast lift (no implants) with my plastic surgeon, this surgery was virtually painless as well. I can not believe in a years time I have a new beautiful sexy body. I am so happy about my surgery and my total experience. I was treated so wonderful, and felt so great that it was hard for me to leave and come back home.

The pictures of my plastic surgery last year are posted on this site as well. I also wrote a full summary of my plastic surgery under MY STORY.

http://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/member/116222-sweet-pee/

http://www.bariatricpal.com/user/116222-sweet-pee/

post-116222-0-88937400-1402851568_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-14485400-1402851670_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-40706200-1402851686_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-53832000-1402851735_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-18659300-1402851784_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-69743300-1402851839_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-62115000-1402851920_thumb.jpg

post-116222-0-50522700-1402851984_thumb.jpg

Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing. The plastic surgeons really are artists and it is truly amazing what they are able to accomplish on the human body. You look magnificent!

Thank you!!

Yes, plastic surgeons can do wonderful things with the human body, especially artistic, experienced, caring plastic surgeons. Thank you so much for the compliment.

Wow, amazing results! I'll keep his name in mind for when I need it in a few years!

WOW!!! Amazing!!! You look beautiful! Your husband most be super happy:)

WOW!!! Amazing!!! You look beautiful! Your husband most be super happy:)

Thank you! You look AMAZINGLY Beautiful yourself!!!!

I am impressed with the results you have had with the procedures and would like to get an idea how much to save for plastic surgery. Would you be willing to reveal the cost of the mommy make over and the arm lift?

This gives me a lot to think about Sweet Pee. Thank you for posting and sharing your experience. I look a lot like your before photos. My biggest concern regarding plastics is the scarring. How did you get your scars to lie flat and look so light?

This gives me a lot to think about Sweet Pee. Thank you for posting and sharing your experience. I look a lot like your before photos. My biggest concern regarding plastics is the scarring. How did you get your scars to lie flat and look so light?

Scaring is something to take seriously and should never be neglected. The first thing is the choice of your plastic surgeon. Sutures, incision, and the way the skin is sewn back together is the number one key to getting excellent scars results. My plastic surgeon is matelicous when it comes to sutures and takes his time with each and every stitch. Then comes the work after surgery. For me it takes work on a daily basic. I love rose oil and coconut oil. I also use castor oil. (All organic) Then I wrap up in GelZone silicone wraps which can be used in conjunction with oils or creams. It pays off and with the extra effort and small amount of time, one day I hope the scars will fade almost completely.

I am impressed with the results you have had with the procedures and would like to get an idea how much to save for plastic surgery. Would you be willing to reveal the cost of the mommy make over and the arm lift?

:-) (Smile). Most people inquire about cost, however this is something I feel should be respectfully discussed between doctor and patient. You are sweet and I thank you so much for understanding. However, Dr Victor Gutierrez and Elsa his assistant are extremely nice and very helpful and will be happy to help you with the cost of any surgical procedure. They are genuinely kind and would love for you to message or call them. Would you like for me to send you a private message? I can give you more information that a way - I would be happy to do so if you do not mind.

Wow you look great ! I am a newbie just started the process ... But I keep reading and seeing after pics thanks to Dr Gutierrez - can you share his contact info please?

Wow you look great ! I am a newbie just started the process ... But I keep reading and seeing after pics thanks to Dr Gutierrez - can you share his contact info please?

Here is the contact information:

http://www.dr-victorgutierrez.com

http://www.realself.com/find/Mexico/Plastic-Surgeon/Victor-Gutierrez

Telephone number: 619-564-4059

Thank you ! You look amazing

Wow , thank you all - I've joined this sort a few days ago and already you have reached to me ...

Thank you ! You look amazing

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment.