Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

finally in tres-town! :)

I don't know what to call "the 300s". There's the cute names TWOterville and ONEderland, but no similarly cutesy name for the 300s. Some people DO want to Celebrate that!! LIKE ME!

This morning, my scale said 397. :) That's a total of 62lbs lost since November 2012 high weight, and 20lbs lost since surgery 11 days ago.

This feels so good. I'm succeeding! Hooray!

well done, partner!!

Well done and it will only get better :)

Three-dom ? Tri-tastic ? I think your Tres-town is the best :-) Congratulations !

You are AWESOME! I am so excited for you- it gets better everyday!

That's great!! Happy for you! I love seeing post like yours... it keeps me going while I'm waiting for my date!

Thanks, everyone. I'm so, so happy about this. For the first time since surgery, i actually did my hair AND make up. :) Feeling more like myself everyday!

Last night, I put on music and danced around my living room. I haven't done that IN YEARS. I used to do it all the time when I was younger, but then I gained too much weight and moving around was difficult and painful. But I felt like a kid again, just dancing away. Now I need to learn new moves! lol

I know it will only get better. I am so excited to see where life takes me. I'm trying to figure out where my first plane trip will be - still a ways off, but I'm thinking I want to go to Vegas. Or Atlantic City. I'm leaning toward AC because I also want to see the ocean!

Last night, I put on music and danced around my living room. I haven't done that IN YEARS. I used to do it all the time when I was younger, but then I gained too much weight and moving around was difficult and painful. But I felt like a kid again, just dancing away.

Screen getting blurry over here.

So happy for you!

Screen getting blurry over here.

So happy for you!

Thank you, Don! :)

Just saw this post. I'm so happy for you!!! I'm still on the 6 month supervised diet but my last weigh in was 404. I'm getting close to the 300's and I can't wait! I totally know how you feel!

Keep up the awesome work! You are truly an inspiration for me and I can't wait to be sleeved and on the same journey as you!!

-Kim

Good luck to you Kim!! I was at 406 day before surgery and was so hoping to get to the 300s before surgery, but it just didn't happen. Felt awesome get here, tho - I know when I get to the 200s, I'll be numb from excitement!

Good luck to you, too - how long do you have left? Do you have a surgery date?

I just started my 5th month of the supervised diet so still have 2 months to go. I'm hoping I'll have an August surgery date!!! You never know with insurance but I'm hoping I get a quick approval. :)

Awesome for you!!!!! Tres-Town it is! And with all that dancing it souds like it is next door to Funky Town! Lol. I hope to be close on your heels come July!!!!! And my first plane trip would be...um....Key West!!!!

I don't know what to call "the 300s". There's the cute names TWOterville and ONEderland' date=' but no similarly cutesy name for the 300s. Some people DO want to Celebrate that!! LIKE ME!

This morning, my scale said 397. :) That's a total of 62lbs lost since November 2012 high weight, and 20lbs lost since surgery 11 days ago.

This feels so good. I'm succeeding! Hooray![/quote']

Awesome! And just yesterday you were feeling so discouraged. This must feel so great!

By the way I don't mean to creep you out, but you are really quite beautiful. I think it each time I see your user pic.

@@makemyownluck, I first read this post 6 months ago, sitting well above 400 lb. I've spent much of the time since dreaming of joining you in Tres Town.

I finally decided to have surgery two months ago and am far enough along in the process to be on my pre-op liver-shrinking diet (<40g carb/day, 3 weeks).

This morning I hit 397, first time in the 300's in a long time. Thank you for your inspiration and co-celebration, if separated by a few months.