Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved 4/22 and lost 15 lbs in the first two weeks, which I was thrilled with. Now I've been stuck at the same weight for the last week straight.

I walk daily, drink ~7 cups of liquid a day, get 60-75 g of Protein, and am sitting around 1000 calories usually.

I know this is normal and my body is playing catch up and everything. Just wondering everyone else's experiences with this. Anyway for me to help that scale move? Or about when did it start moving for you again?

I had surgery on the 22nd also. I have lost 15 pounds. I have not lost any weight since hitting 15. I do notice that my clothes are fitting me differently all over though. I am only able to get in about 700 calories a day. I have my 3 week post surgery checkup tomorrow so maybe I can get some insight from my doctor. But actually 15 pounds in 3 weeks is not all that bad.

I can relate I have lost 15 since surgery 4/26 and have stayed the same for the past week, but clothes have changed, plus I gotta stop weighing daily lol, good thing I have appt with NUT tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

These stall seem to be a part of the norm. Even knowing this you begin to question yourself. Am I doing everything I need to to. I did make a strong to increase my Protein and I loft anther pound, I hope this continues to help

Add me to the list- Sleeved 4/23 and have lost 18 pounds. I had hit 20 pounds lost by day 14 but gained 2 pounds back this week even though I started exercising. I guess this stall in normal. I did measure today and my waist has decreased 5 inches- a total of 17 inches overall (neck, chest, arm, waist, hips, thigh)! I'll take that. I dropped off some papers the week before surgery and I never returned for pick up. I went today to get them and the lady (whom I've met several times) had no clue who I was! I almost kissed her! Hoping that gives me the boost to ride this stall out.

I didn't think I would be the one to post about a stall,, but I stayed the same from 3 weeks post op to 5 1/2 weeks. We just got back from a one week cruise and voila, I dropped 3 pounds in the cruise. The only thing I can think of was that I made an effort to grt in all my Water since it was hot. How can you NOT lose weight on 800cal/day? It's gotta come off...

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I was in a stall from week 3-5. Ugh it was so depressing! Kinda still is but in the past 2 days the scale has moved!! Yeah! I'm kinda new so I can give too much advice but I have been sticking to the nutritionist recommendations and have been moving more. Good luck!

Colemon70 i am stalled too what did you do to break it

Well I just stuck to what I was doing, counting cals, carbs, Protein. I uped the gym time and I had a day where I didn't count cals! The next day, I was down 3lbs! I'm now back to counting and tracking but I have hope again! Oh getting in a lot of water!

I was sleeved on 4-9 and also hit that 3 week stall, it will pass! I didn't think at the time that I would survive it but I did :).

5 weeks tomorrow I am down 33.5 lbs.

Thanks coleman i have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately and been off the wagon kind of going through a rough time with my husband which is turning out to be were not gonna be together so i have been i guess a emotional eater the past few weeks and getting a full time job isnt easy either

Add me to the list too! Since being sleeved on 4/24 i have lost 10 pounds only. I am working out daily,drinking 69 grams of Protein and at least 60 oz of Water. I have lost several inches though,i just dont understand why the scale has not moved. Pre op i lost 25 lbs in 14 days doing the same thing..so frustrating...

Cat360 since jan 2 lost 42 pounds it will come off give it time but you will hit a stall im four months out and hit one stall in feb til march april i moved from 196 til now 194 thats it two pounds this month so far not good was hoping be at 190

We all lose based on our biology. Hang in there. The scale will start to move. I was sleeved late February and lost 13 pounds the first week, then nothing for THREE WEEKS. I followed every rule and recommendation. It's just our bodies adjusting. The best thing you can do is not focus on it. Weight will come off. It's a math problem. It will. Just wait for it.