Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm wearing knee high boots for the first time in my life !! I bought them last year on clearance right after my surgery, tried them on tonight and they fit beautifully!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I can't wait to buy boots that aren't wide calf!

Literally coming from doing JUST THAT!

And they are SMOKIN' Hot with 4 inch heels all the way to my knees. Looking at a pair now that come over the knee. Beauties by Ralph Lauren.... Mmmmmmmmm.

I'm wearing knee high boots for the first time in my life !! I bought them last year on clearance right after my surgery, tried them on tonight and they fit beautifully!!

And they are SMOKIN' Hot with 4 inch heels all the way to my knees. Looking at a pair now that come over the knee. Beauties by Ralph Lauren.... Mmmmmmmmm.

I am seriously jealous, I still have quite chunky legs and am short so still struggle to find boots that fit well and you can wear four inch heels - I think you're my new hero :lol: Mind you I'd probably be banned from going into our office as I work with a lot of blokes that are desperately easily distracted and apparently I've stopped being invisible... :D

I am seriously jealous, I still have quite chunky legs and am short so still struggle to find boots that fit well and you can wear four inch heels - I think you're my new hero :lol: Mind you I'd probably be banned from going into our office as I work with a lot of blokes that are desperately easily distracted and apparently I've stopped being invisible... :D

New hero....

Mmmm. Maybe I WILL dress for Halloween. Put a cape on with the new boots? Lol

Seriously- I'm as excited as the next gal here. Years of competition gymnastics, cheerleading and volleyball left me with very muscular thighs. Even before weight gain, I had a hard time with fitted knee high boots. The WLS and years of inactivity were key- I had (finally) lost muscle mass in said calves, and with the weight loss they've gone to a "normal" proportion.

My normal shower wrap was ????? this morning (I'll find it) so I just wrapped a towel around myself. Then I realized I really just wrapped a towel around myself and everything was covered. Just a regular towel, not a bath sheet. I am completely thrilled and amazed.

@@LisaMergs what have you done - you made me go shopping with one astounded highly amusing husband in tow ???? So one pair of knee high boots with a higher heel than I was planning (3 inch) and from the standard section - no wide fit here???? and I bought a couple of new jumpers UK size 8 OMG my world is insane.

Fit in a size 12 pants today!!! It was my goal to be in this size by the new year. But because of recent stalls I was not sure if I was going to make it.

I jogged three miles for the past two days without needing to stop and take a break. Crossing my legs feels so wonderful. I need to tie drawstrings on my workout pants now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

bought a "standard" size Halloween costume--last year I could barely fit in the plus size versions (only 2 of the 6 I tried on were even passable), this year I grabbed all plus size versions to try on and every single one was too big :)
Still in an x-large, just shy of 3 months post-op, but seeing "standard" on the packaging is a good feeling!post-298205-14774323065037_thumb.jpg

Edited by elliekay

Spent the night at a guys house. He offered me a shirt and one of his regular shirts was a night shirt on me. That would have never been possible before.

I am wearing my wedding rings again!

I have a pair of boots (not wide calf) that I haven't been able to wear for 2 or more years. They are so cute and I can wear them again!!!

It's starting to be comfy to cross my legs.

My husband keeps telling me that my pants are NOT sexy. LOL. (Cuz I gots the droopy drawers :D)

I forgot this one about last night. Went to a small crowded restaurant. In the past I would had to turn to the side, try and squeeze around people and chairs and still touch people a small knock things over. I was able walk around easily not touch anyone, anything and no turning. I felt so small and pretty.

Played racquetball with my wife today, almost an hour. Gave her a run for her money even though she much thinner and in much better shape. :)

Played racquetball with my wife today, almost an hour. Gave her a run for her money even though she much thinner and in much better shape. :)

Racquetball .....

Yes. Have not played in ages. #newgoal

Well......I am coming up on 12.5 months since sleeve was done.

Went last week to have labs and blood panels done. Have been waiting for results.

Went to ortho doctor today. He shot up both knees and blown right shoulder and put me on a new wonder-med NSAID.

Results posted on health portal app this evening.

I'm not taking any type of blood pressure meds for cholesterol meds.......and they were excellent.

Most of the other stuff was in great ranges, too.

The recommendations he made on how to proceed on knees and shoulder replacements weren't expected at my age....but I'm happy to know that my organs, ticker, arteries and other are all in super shape.

I can get new joints and control over pain. The other stuff is what's gonna keep on this planet for a looooooooonnng time yet.

Very relieved.

Sleeve has had my back all along.