Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How has God blessed you lately??

I think the Christian bandsters should give God some credit for all He has done for us lately. I enjoy praying for you all whenever you ask. I have asked a few times too!

Let's lift Him up with praise for our blessings.

I will start, God has truly blessed me with a loving and understanding husband who loves me and takes care of me. With a great son and daughter-in-law (that I love) and 2 beautiful little Granddaughters that are happy and healthy.

What Has God blessed you with?????

Today's blessing was a day with my Granddaughters. 3 years old and 6 month old. What was yours?

Today's blessing was a day with my Granddaughters. 3 years old and 6 month old. What was yours?

Thankful to be in the USA and have my family & friends. Also glad to have my band and support group.

God has blessed me with a husband and 2 wonderful children.

God has blessed me by steering me in the direction of getting LapBand surgery and giving me the courage, motivation and will power to continue on this weight loss journey and being with me every day every step of the way. Also for giving me caring and suportive family and friends. He is giving me peace and favor in my life.

God blesses me everyday.

If people would just know what they would have if they had Jesus, what a wonderful difference it would make in their lives. The sad part is even Christians don't understand what they have when they have Jesus in their lives.

I am so blessed that I can't even comprehend all of it. I have a home in heaven when it is time for me to leave this earthly life, I have heaven on earth as long as I stay in the word and not live or do as the world does. I got to tell you that I am not perfect so I have to ask the Holy Spirit to guide me all the time and correct me when I do things that aren't pleaseing to my Father.

I have a loving, wonderful husband, a wonderful family that I can count on, a good job and more important a good boss, I am seldom stressed (but it's my fault when I am). I have all my needs and wants met, it is just so much that truly it is hard to comprehend even the things that you don't think about such as creature comforts: heat to warm me in the winter, air conditioning on hot days, a roof over my head, cars to drive-money to get gas to make them run, food in the fridge and freezer. I am able to bless other people with things they lack. I am able to share Jesus with people who don't know him. I have a Christian family being my church, my family, my friends. It's just so much.

I have an awesome husband that is fully behind me every step of the way, thick and thin. I have two beautiful daughters (that need their Mommy to be healthier)! I have a wonderful church family that I can call on at anytime. We have the finances to buy a new house. Praise God!

Rebekah

Colorado

current BMI 48

265/?

Surgery date 12/3/09

Today God blessed me by making it possible for my husband and I to be able to bless someone else. It felt good

I am blessed by God by having a job when so many people are out of work.

My surgery is scheduled for Wednesday & I have been fully prepared to be a self pay the whole time. I believed it was an exclusion from my policy. I just found out by letter yesterday that they ARE paying for my surgery! You know I have been second guessing getting the band but when I got the letter, I am more sure than ever this is what I am supposed to do!!!

God is so good!! He does more than I could ever expect!

I thank God everyday for the blessings He has given me. I also thank Him for the trials He sends my way for I know He is making me stronger.

God has blessed me with a loving husband, a close-knit family, my "furbabies," wonderful friends, a job I love very much, and making it possible for me to get my band.

We have 5 Pekingese that are our children. God didn't have plans for us to have children of our own. I guess that is why He steered us both to be teachers of children w/ special needs.

God Bless!

God blessed me this Holiday season. By letting me enjoy it even though my depression is so very bad right now.

He is with us always! Good times and trying times! I am so glad I am never totally alone. God is good!!!

God has blessed me with two wonderful, healthy daughters (4 and 2 years old) and has met every need that we have had over the past year. In November of 2008 I was layed off. Shortly after that, I seperated from my husband. I have remained unemployed all of 2009. But...you know what? I have been able to pay my mortgage, we have not skipped any meals (though I probably could've). My utilities haven't been turned off, my children have nice, warm clothes (I LOVE RESALE SHOPS. My daughter's Christmas dress was a $4 Ralph Lauren dress). Most importantly, they are happy and content.

To 123Crod, I too am struggling with depression. It gets worse when I haven't been studying my Bible and remaining in prayer. I'm thinking about talking to my Dr. this week to make sure that it isn't chemical. One of God's promises that I stand on, and forgive me for not remembering the exact Psalm, but I believe that it was David that said, " I would have lost hope, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the Land of the living." Anyway, I will pray for you.

Edited by willbefine