Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any January 2010 Bandsters????

WOOHOO!!! We rock, don't we??? Does anyone else do before/after pics to REALLY see their progress? This is the best way for me to feel and see my success. I'd love to see if any of you have pics. Here's mine :unsure:

Clipboard.jpg

You look GREAT, txprincess!

Here is my album: Weight Loss Progress

And my new updated Virtual Model H/C/G collage, to reflect my current 167:

83564-albums5193-picture36771.jpg

You all look FABULOUS!!

Congrats on all the hard work, it sure is paying off.

It's rocky going for me right now on this plateau but I intend to crush it! My weight loss has slowed to 1.3 pounds per week and that is TOOOOO SLOW for me.

I will get a before/after pic posted soon.

:tongue2:

I posted my pics under Photos...Marilyn's progress. Everyone says you can see it in my face. I need to get some full body shots taken soon though. The frustrating part is I continue to lose more on my bottom half vs. the top, which is where I need to lose it the most. But I recently changed up my workout and I am starting to see and feel progress!

You are gorgeous.. you have to be thrilled at the progress.. imagine in 41 more pounds....

A few weeks ago I was at a 37 pound loss so I am hoping I topped 40 LBS by now.. but will wait to get to the doc to get weighed...

I was doing so great last month that I even cancelled a fill appointment... (they won't do one if I lose 10 pounds in a month.. they don't want me to lose too fast which I think is just fine)...

This month I am keeping it though..

I continue to have weird episodes with food.. yesterday was eggs... maybe I took too big of bites.. don't know.. but it shut me down for a while:):P

I have a photo Album Jen's Progress I think...

But here is a before and the most current about a month ago...

I hope you can see the photos.. I have no idea how to put them in so I did two attachments..

We will see when I post it...:tongue2:

WOOHOO!!! We rock, don't we??? Does anyone else do before/after pics to REALLY see their progress? This is the best way for me to feel and see my success. I'd love to see if any of you have pics. Here's mine :eek:

Clipboard.jpg

post-274028-1381313935178_thumb.jpg

post-274028-13813139352264_thumb.jpg

It worked... woot woot.. learned something new...

Now.. I should have probably done my hair:):tongue2: I have a ways to go.. but I am pretty satisfied thus far....

You look GREAT, txprincess!

Here is my album: Weight Loss Progress

WOW!! The one where you're wearing the black top and jeans and flexing...WOW!

We're all doing so great! Thanks for sharing!

The first pictures in purple are from middle of July, 2009 -287 . I started meeting with my Dr. for my 6 month supervised diet August 5th.The second pictures in teal are from Memorial Day weekend - 188.

I've lost almost 99 since starting meeting with my Dr/Dietitian and 54 pounds since the start of my pre-op diet. I'm down 124 from my highest weight of 312.

I ran my first 5K May 8th. I'm running an 8K this weekend, 5K's the next 2 after that and another 8K July 4th. I signed up for a 10K towards the end of October, I'm a little nervous about that one... I can't believe that I'm a runner!

I love my band!

post-227884-13813139352558_thumb.jpg

post-227884-13813139352699_thumb.jpg

post-227884-13813139352835_thumb.jpg

post-227884-13813139352986_thumb.jpg

WOW OH WOW!!! Amazing czynth! I'm ashamed to say I've yet to start the working out part of this. I'm a single working mom and I've used every excuse I can come up with. But you know what they say about excuses....

I've been making poor food choices and slacking on the exercise for the last couple weeks - that's why I'm running the 8K this weekend - to make my ass get off the couch! My staple foods for the past 2 weeks have been fish sticks, chicken strips (both baked, but that doesn't make it much better) and mashed potatoes... I think I'm in my first lazy phase (with many more to come, I'm sure). I still managed to lost 5 pounds this month, but I can only imagine how bad it's been for my body!

txprincess - I love working out and I STILL have days when I just don't want to do it :tongue2: They charge for the races so at least it gives me incentive to get out and train! And I get a shirt for going to them!! I love new shirts!

And since I didn't say it before, TX, Sawyer and Jen you all are looking great!!

I can honestly say I am happiest about the improvements in my health and mobility. But feeling better about the body I'm living in is definitely a fringe benefit. And... ALL THE CLOTHES!! My husband keeps commenting that I'm forever buying clothes, I keep telling him its only because I'm shrinking out of them so fast! (couldn't be because for the first time in my life I can find clothes :eek:) I've gone from a 24 pant to 12 and from 2XL(26/28) tops to M (some L depending on clingy-ness). Love it! Its so nice to be able to try on a bunch of things and pick the one that looks the best instead of just the one that fits. I've been overweight since I was 11. I never got to dress "cute". It is definitely a nice perk. And I love the sales!! I went shopping last Friday and got 4 shirts, 3 for $2.80 each and 1 for $5.99.

Ok, I'm done now. I don't mean to sound like I'm self-centered, I'm definitely not. I just try not to talk about it to most of the people around me, so as to not be annoying about my weight loss - it's nice to be able to talk to people who understand how exciting it is!

Everyone just looks FABULOUS!

Here are a few before and afters to add to the mix.

Keep up the great work all!

:tongue2:

post-223289-1381313935316_thumb.jpg

post-223289-13813139353596_thumb.jpg

post-223289-13813139353994_thumb.jpg

post-223289-13813139354378_thumb.jpg

WOW!! The one where you're wearing the black top and jeans and flexing...WOW!

We're all doing so great! Thanks for sharing!

Oooh, thanks! You made me blush! :thumbup:

LOVE all the pictures! I have to admit, it's hard to see changes in my own pictures, because it's me (and I've seen me my whole life!) and I look at the pics all the time, but when I look at others' pics, I can really see the WOW factor! Keep those pics comin'! :thumbup:

WOO-HOO I JUST HIT 50 POUND WEIGHT LOSS, 50 POUNDS IN 5 MONTHS -- that is sooo fast for me. I'm so proud of myself, and so happy I got banded. Hey, any of you Jan Band buddies live in the LA area? I'll be there at the end of the month, always thrilled to meet face to face with anyone in our faaaabulous support system...

WOO-HOO I JUST HIT 50 POUND WEIGHT LOSS, 50 POUNDS IN 5 MONTHS -- that is sooo fast for me. I'm so proud of myself, and so happy I got banded. Hey, any of you Jan Band buddies live in the LA area? I'll be there at the end of the month, always thrilled to meet face to face with anyone in our faaaabulous support system...

Congrats CherieLynne!!! You should be VERY proud!! :frown:

Fantastic work!! Wish I did live in LA...have friends there but haven't visited in too long.

Enjoy your trip!