Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Check-in

No copay, no need to weigh-in, no need for confession (unless you want to) just let us know you are still here.

Still here - pretty happy with loss so far, just never seems fast enough. Hormones get in the way. Had the first "stuck" episode last week, don't care to have one again...absolutely horrible! I have tight days a few times a month and gurgle alot when drinking fluids and after eating. But overall, I am so pleased that the weight is coming off. Much better than having to rely on willpower alone!

How are all the other bunnies doing? Check in please!

I'm still here :thumbdown: Weight lost is slow but I'll take the blame as I really don't get enough excerise. But I'm working on changing that. And I do still eat a little, well some junk food. I am happy though that most of my clothes look really bad on me so I've been buying a few things here and there. Docs says don't buy to many because if you do what you are suppose to do then you will just have to buy more again. (I think he was trying to keep me encouraged.) I did sign up for the turkey day challenge so hopefully that will motivate me to do better. Have a nice day bunnies:rolleyes2:

Great idea JayTee, especially as we're about to all hit our 6 month bandiversaries in Oct. I've been wondering if others are still around here that we don't see often.

I think these first 5-6 months have been crazy...not losing, losing, Bandster Hell, PB's, Sliming, restriction, no restriction, frustration, elation, doubt, trust... What a rush of emotions and the learning curve on this band changes almost daily! My blog here on LBT and posting have helped me a lot in creating the support system I need...helps you feel like you're not the only one going through all these things!

I'm at a good place, I hope, now with good restriction finally. I'm lovin' my band...there's always been some doubt that this would work for me, but I have NO hunger right now between 1C meals...awesome. If you don't have great restriction yet...hang in there! It takes some many fills and some almost at capacity to get there (saw one gal who took a year to get restriction...I give her a lot of credit for sticking with the fills), so don't give up hope! We're here to support you!

Can't wait to hear from all the Bunnies!

I was banded 4/22. Doing ok on the weight loss so far. Slow and steady. Had a few small issues along the way. Just yesterday I had an issue where (I think stress caused-not TOM) my band to become very tight and I wasn't able to eat/drink for a day. Things have settled down since then. I think my band just has an attitude problem.

Good luck to everyone. I love my band and wouldn't trade it for anything! :mad:

I still here doing good and loving my band. I think I am at where I should be but I will give another 2 weeks and see if it is true since most time I lost restriction after 2 weeks. I am plateau right now and trying to write everything I eat down and see what is causing it. The problem that I having right now is when I lay down on the hard surface or driving, my bottom hurt (tail bone or sth). I guess I lost fat in that area too... I wish it did not since it is very uncomfortable.

I am so glad to see that everyone is doing good.

hello all! i'm glad to see that everyone is still posting and doing well. i haven't really checked in since the 3-month mark, but it's been a little over five months, and i've hit some amazing milestones.

*i've officially entered 2-dom (and i'm so stoked to be there)

*i've lost 85lbs since banding, which means i'm only 15 pounds away from having lost 100!

*i'm down to a size 18/20 from a size 26

i'm so happy to see everyone's success here! one thing i'm starting to freak out about is the "skin" issue. i notice problem areas for sure (lower tummy, upper thighs, and upper arms), so i'm switching from heavy cardio/light weight training to medium cardio/super heavy weight training. hAhA! i've always been an "overboard" kinda gal, and i'm going to take the muscle building seriously as i do NOT want to look like a deflated balloon!!

i'll be going home for christmas this year, and most of my friends haven't seen me since pre-op...i've been keeping my body-shots via internet only on lbt.com, so people have been begging to see the progress, but i won't show it via myspace or facebook...they're gonna have to wait three more months!!

:tongue2:)

Today is my 6th month anniversary. I have lost 58 lbs. I should be entering "onederland" by next week. I have 3 lbs. to go! Im doing well, eating well and working out pretty much as I should. I love my band!!:thumbup:

Today is my 6th month anniversary. I have lost 58 lbs. I should be entering "onederland" by next week. I have 3 lbs. to go! Im doing well, eating well and working out pretty much as I should. I love my band!!:thumbup:

WOW 6 months hard to believe it's been that long for us...Remember when......

Day by day we wished each Bunny good luck, prayers and advice. We were getting and giving advice on what to take to the hospital and what to have ready when we got home. Now were old pros...

For many of us it's been a year since we started our journey. We have a healthy life ahead of us.

Hello everyone, I hope you dont mind me jumping back in. I am a bunny bandster as well. Today is my 6 month anniversary! It is so hard to believe it has been 6 months already! I have lost a total of 71lbs with 44 of those since being banded. I am 14lbs to my own goal weight of 135 and 24 from what the doc wants me to loose. I am so thankful for this website and to all of my fellow bandsters. Without the support and knowledge, I dont think I would have done this good. I hope that all of the other bunnies are doing very well!

D:wub:

Hi All. Good idea for a check in. I mostly post in my local area forum these days but it's great to touch base with people who are working within the same time frame as me. Things started really slow for me, and bandster hell was truely hell. I didn't hit restriction til about 2 months ago and have been losing steady since then. Thank god, because I was starting to really regret my decision. Now I'm down from a size 22 to a 16 and feeling great!

hello all, I am still here. I have lost a total of 72lbs. I love my new way of life. I have not had any complications and seems like I am just chipping away at this journey. I would like to exercise more frequently but that does not always seem to happen:( I know just go do it. Well the holidays have me a bit apprehensive seeing people I have not seen since last year and I made the choice not to tell many about being banded so far. Anyhow glad I jumped on today and checked in. take care and many blessing to you all.

I'm still here. Down 70.3 lbs. My 6 mos bandaversary is in 2 weeks. I had a goal to be at 75# my my sisters weedding which is 2 days before that. I think I can make it if I really work for the next week and a half. Things are going pretty well. I was plateauing for a month or 2 but I was being kind of lax. I actually started going to WW for some extra structure and support and the weight loss is picking right up again.

I'm really happy with where I'm at...I've got great restriction but hardly ever get stuck and can eat most anything as long as I take my time and chew well.

I'm definitely worried about all the extra skin. I think I'm going to have to get some reconstructive surgery done. I'll probably start looking around and doing my research when I'm in onderland. I'll still be a little above my goal weight but it will take time to do the research and get everything in order to have it done and I don't want to waste more time. I'm ready to love my body.