Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good News ONLY, Did you lose even 2 pounds post it here!!!

We all need good news and need to share it when we can!

Yesterday I went to Old Navy and tried on XXL pants and they fell off....I went down a size and even those are pretty big!

I'm so happy for you, I know that felt great! None of my pants fit me anymore!! Yay! I never wanted to go shopping because I was always so depressed because I would usually have to move up a size. But now I can honestly say that none of my jeans fit me anymore and I need to go shopping, lol. I'm curious to know what size I am now. My largest was a 22 and I have a few 20's and 18's and they don't fit without a belt. So maybe a 14 or 16? I'm too excited, I've just recently found my sweet spot and the pounds are steadily coming off. Keep the good news coming!:bored:

Hi, I was banded on Sept. 16 and am now 6 days out . I have lost 8 1/2 pounds and I have had no trouble with anything ive eaten. OH, and I eat solids, no liquid mushy diet. :bored:

I hit 200 lbs. today! I'm more than halfway to goal, and SO CLOSE to Onederland!

I've lost 25 pounds so far and just had my first fill :bored:

35 lbs with 2 fills. Next fill is October 1. Had surgery on 6/9, first fill on 7/27 and 2nd fill on 8/28. Was going for 9/29 to keep up the trend, but I have to work that day instead.

My first fill was 4.25cc and 2nd was 1.5cc so I am sitting at 6.75cc in a 10cc band. I am starting to eat more again, 1 - 1 1/2 cups at a meal, so I know it is time for another fill.

I must admit I do love the weight loss. I have had to buy a new bathing suit, and have gone from a 22/24 to a 18/20 so far with my clothes.

2 cruises coming up, 1 October 26 for 4 nights and one November 14 for 7 nights. My October 1 fill will be the last until right after Christmas, so that I can get 1 more before the year ends.

I was banded 8/31 and I have lost 18 pounds. I will get my first fill on Sept. 28th and hope that the trend continues...Glad to see you all having success with your band also :bored:

I was banded on 8/11 and have lost 28 pounds so far. Tomorrow is my regular weigh day, so I'm hoping the scales say I've lost a tiny bit more. I'll take all I can get.

Tomorrow is my first fill day! I am a little nervous about it. I have some friends that didn't get a fill when expected b/c they were losing weight. Our doctor wouldn't do it if we are steadily losing. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Rottie69: My doctor wouldn't let me eat solids for first three weeks. Said the internal healing needed to take place and for the swelling to go down. Said that I could cause the band to slip if I ate solids too soon and internal stitches could come loose. At any rate, I have been following all the rules about eating so far.

Wow! Everyone is doing a great job!! I was banded on Sept 14; I lost 14 pounds on my post op and have lost another 9 pounds since then!! All of my pants fill a lot looser on me now!! I LOVE IT!! I hope it doesn't change too much when I move to food, I am on the thicker liquids phase this week.

Hey everyone... I was banded 9/10/09. I'm currently down 20lb (13.5lb pre-op). Its been a blast so far - I start mushies stage tomorrow :tongue2: Thanks for starting this thread - its great to read all the good news!

Hey there!

Great to see so many happy people! I've so far lost about 8kg (about 18lb I think) but I've only been on liquids so I guess that doesn't count really yet....I just hope the trend downward continues.

Also wonderful to see good news shared.

I'm down almost 9 lbs since I start on my journey. I must admit though, most of it was b/c I was sick last week, I think I had the flu.

Hello all! I was banded on 6-8-09, so I'm just a little over 3.5 months out from my surgery. I go for my 3rd fill on 9/25 (tomorrow). I had 2 really great/funny things happen to me today. First, I am an elementary school teacher who has recess duty everyday. As I was walking out to my duty, I put my phone in my pants' pocket. I got about 2 steps out the door and my pants almost feel to my knees. I knew my pants were getting too big, but the weight of the phone was just too much. I almost flashed an entire cafeteria and playground full of little kids! My second piece of exciting news is that I can now comfortably wear a size 22 (down from a tight size 28). I LOVE MY BAND!!! :mad:

I was banded August 12th, and I've lost 40 lbs since this whole process started. I lost 20 before surgery and 20 since surgery. Today I had my first fill and it was a breeze... I'm feeling restriction (just a little) and I have a 10 cc band. I'm wearing a size 12/14 pants and 14 tops, I feel GREAT and I love stepping in the shower in the morning and noticing so many inches disappearing...I LOVE my band so far. Great work everyone let's keep the losing trend going....:biggrin:

PW 252

CW 212

GW 150

Class Reunion is October 24th of this year and my next goal is to be at 200 for the reunion... :mad:!