Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

I was going thru the pictures from today and ran across this one. I have set it as my wallpaper. We were sitting and waiting for the parade to start and I had asked a girl to take our picture. Much to my surprise as I was viewing the pic I saw what it said. It's right there between us. I hollered at Darrell to look and we were both amazed. How cool it turned out to be. Hope you guys like it.

post-214709-13813139582718_thumb.jpg

Awwww, thanks, Debbie. You're too sweet! I'm just glad you didn't give up or give in. It would have been so easy. And no one would have blamed you for it! I'm glad you jumped on board here too. :blush:

Long day. Ended up running our lawn mower down to my sister's place. She's an hour and a half from us. One way. My niece has some neighbors that jumped her dad's ship when they found out what happened and they want HER to do their yards instead! Well, of course, her dad came and got all of his tools and equipment so she had nothing. We aren't using the mower, we have a lawn tractor now, so we gave it to her so she can make herself a little money. AND as a bonus, the mower is out of the shed and the spiders need to find a new home! We had to stop and buy a new blade and filter for it.

Suzanne, sounds like you're having a great trip! Check in when you can.

Cindy, sorry about the candy... and the pudding. I hate days like that and seems I've been having quite a few lately! :)

Kat, sounds like you were busy today! Poor Rick, hope he feels better soon.

Loved that I was in my own bed last night!

And just FYI, I have the thickest, most hickish southern accent ever. Intellectually, I'm not stupid, but accoustically......I sound like the shirtless dude that gets interviewed on TV because a tornado wrecked his mobile home.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Honey! How ya doin'?!!

I was going thru the pictures from today and ran across this one. I have set it as my wallpaper. We were sitting and waiting for the parade to start and I had asked a girl to take our picture. Much to my surprise as I was viewing the pic I saw what it said. It's right there between us. I hollered at Darrell to look and we were both amazed. How cool it turned out to be. Hope you guys like it.

All I can see is the "Partners" but that is SO cool! Like ya did it on purpose! :)

And I forgot to mention one of the most amazing things to me. I actually fit in all the rides I could not have done this several years ago. Even all the walking I have done today would have been impossible. What a great feeling.

Good Morning all

Well, work kicked my ass yesterday, mentally. I am finding I'm not walking as much so that has to change next week.

My BIL called me yest and said he wants me to know what she (my former boss)does today because he has been seeing a totally different side of her and understands what they complaints have been all about and he wants this resolved sooner rather than later.

He doesn't even have a clue what she has done to me. I also think that the time clock system is going to be returned this week, she told me yesterday it is not working correctly

Well, i'm going to go get ready, have to get gas, run to the apple store tonight and shower, dinner and EMT class starts tonight. I need to regroup this weekend and get some sleep. Good thing I am missing class Monday to get sworn into FD and Tuesday is first drill where I get my gear. no wonder why I was sleeping by 9 and I have a feeling red bull is going to be my friend again.

Hope you all have a good day... and STEP AWAY FROM THE PB PUMPKINS LADIES... ROFL

Hi Plain, ex comment had me cracking up

LOL@Trey. That was too funny. I have seen that shirtless dude alot on the news around here.

My dd just ran in saying she lost another tooth :) I am so glad she is getting to where she pulls them herself! Granted, she waits until the practically fall out but it is much better than the DRAMA of ME having to pull them. You'd think I was killin' the child! lol

The scale is not cooperating (I am sure the mexican food I ate yesterday did not help). Back to business today! It is +2 so I need to get back to it. DH goes back to work tomorrow. It is easier for me to watch what I eat when he is gone. Oh well....

I need to get dd dressed and myself too. Gotta go do the Walmart thing this morning. We are out of almost everything in the house.

Suzanne-that pic is beautiful! You definitely need to frame it!

Have a great day everyone!

And I forgot to mention one of the most amazing things to me. I actually fit in all the rides I could not have done this several years ago. Even all the walking I have done today would have been impossible. What a great feeling.

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! :)

Woo-hoo Suzie...beautiful pic! I love that you were able to ride all the rides. Doesn't it feel great?

It made me think back to Silver Dollar City a few years ago when I was struggling to fasten the seatbelt. It was really embarrassing.

Plain, you are a hoot! Are you any where near Tracy and I in Texas??

I thought a shirt I had on the other day had shrunk...it has a lining under the sheer top and it was crawling up all day. Well...either this shirt I have on today has shrunk too or I am in trouble!!! Guess there is no denying what is happening.

Have a good one!

Angela

Morning girls.

Angela, I have a few of those shirts. But since surgery I have gained about 20 pounds. So that is my excuse. Once I get home from vacation it is back to the grind stone. Need to get back to losing again.

Well, we are off to Oceanside today. Gonna go visit a cousin and spend the night with her and her family.We will also do some sightseeing. Then tomorrow it is back to my brothers for about 4 days. I hate that things are winding down but I don't have one complaint about all that we have done so far.

Yes I do have one complaint. Last sunday my best friend from high school drove down to our hotel to meet with me. I haven't seen her in over 33 years. So her and her husband and her mom came and met us for brunch. We had such a lovely time and it was so good seeing them. They no sooner left and I got back to my room and realized that my camera was in my pocket. I didn't get one picture of us together. I wrote to her and told her how sad I was and she said the same thing. That she had brought hers and never thought about it. I said on my part that it was probably a good thing since I had been up till 2am drinking and had gotten up at 7am that morning and that I probably looked horrible anyways. Oh well.

Good morning all....

Rick and I just got back from the Dr. he does have a full blown sinus infection. So he is home for the day, and I am playing nurse....minus the cute little short white dress!!!

Trey.....southern drawls are sexy, not hicky. So there! I married an ol' Texan boy for lots a reasons, and that did not hurt. His is not pronounced....but it is there hiding....in the darlin', the y'all, lots a little things, that make my heart happy!!!

But you did paint a nice image, shirtless guy on the news!!! LMAO

My cousin, he has an accent now......but it is hillbilly through and through!!!

I have a brand new great, great nephew!!!! He was born just over an hour ago. 8 pounds, 20 inches long! Hang on for this (horrid---IMHO) name!!!

Kyros Demarius!!!! They plan on calling him Ky, I already do, poor baby, what a name!!!!

Well, I am off to play nurse maid!!!

Good to see everyone here this morning. I will check in and out as I can through the day.

Hey everybody! No nausea or barfing yesterday or today. Last nite the hospital was kinda slow. Back to work tonite. Feeling better feels good. Shar

uh oh Angela....

at least you are not in denial about it. I convinced myself that my shirts were shrinking in the dryer....now look where that got me!

Morning all

Suzanne - congrats on the accomplishments

Kat - congrats!

Tracy / Angela - you mean my jeans are not shrinking?

:blushing: I don't know why my belly seems to be getting bigger, I am going to get myself together this weekend and bring my bullet into work now that I have a buggie to get to the trailer and have shakes for lunch, I have to get it together.

I survived my first class but I'm exhausted, trying to drink some coffee and heading out the door and I can tell you I will be going to sleep early and possibly even a nap when i get home

It is going to be a long 12 weeks

have a good day all

oh tracy - i'm going to mail package out sat, I know I'm not going to make it to post office before then... sorry