Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

kat, suzanne & terry have fun

Debbie, here's me. I'm 52 years old and show every minute of this life. I'm scarred from head to toe from a very active childhood. When I was younger I was a toehead, right now only my hairdresser knows my real color. I think it's a dark blonde mixed with a lot of gray. Right now it's a light blonde with highlights. I'm 5'7'', down from 5'9. That's what age does to you. NO tattoo's and never will have one. I'm fascinated by them, just don't care to have one. Ears are pierced. Only one hole is open on each ear, the other has closed after years of not using them. I'm built like my dad and look a lot like he did. With my weight loss my shape has change a lot. Instead of being all round, I am now pear shape. Smaller on the top then the bottom. I'm not a small person as I still have a lot of weight to lose. However I not only ashamed to admit that I have lost 200 pounds but I am also proud that I have lost it. But I have a little ways to go. Then hopefully I will get some nip and tucking done here and there. Hubby would like the chest done first as he is a boob man. I'm an occasional drinker but I make it sound like I'm an everyday drinker. I usually have a drink on my birthday or holidays or special occasions.

My husband and I are both retired. He left Ford Motor Co. after 30 years of service and I took early retirement from GE Transportation. We had a pool put in our backyard and practically live in it all summer long. We travel when we feel like it and are now actually on the road. My niece got married Labor Day weekend in Camarillo Cal. and we drove out there for the wedding. I visited with old high school friends and stayed with some cousins while there. We drove to San Diego and toured the USS Midway. Also we spent a day at Disneyland and had a blast. I wish the I had known before hand how close you were to us. I would have stopped by to see you. We are on our way home via Kat and Terri's and then thru to Houston to visit Tracy and Angela. Some day I hope to make it to N.Y. to visit Jenn.

That's me. I enjoy life and like to experience as much as I can. Hubby is not always willing so I usually leave him home and go do things myself. Don't need all the nagging and whining going on. We have no children but I have 2 sisters that are both handicapped. My older sister is mentally handicapped and I have custody of her. She's a handful an keeps me busy. My younger sister is physically handicap, her and her husband live with us. My brother lives in the L.A. area with his wife and 3 kids.

Anything else you need to know just ask. I'm willing to share.

Suzie, I just started writing when you were at Disneyland. I'm sorry, too; it would have been a great excuse for me to meet you there, somehow, because I haven't been there in years, and the good news is that I'd probably fit much more comfortably on all the rides. I love your description of yourself, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and everyone.

Michelle, I'm so sorry you're in pain. I'm glad you checked in, and glad too that you went on FB; it means you're not disappearing, which is good. You're probably the closest to me, and I don't think you'd want me to come up and check on you in person! Hahahaha!!

Cindy, does it hurt to talk? You poor thing! I really hope you start feeling better soon. Your students are pretty lucky to have you as a teacher. And crazy is good! :-)

Angela, your personality comes across in your posts. You seem like you'd be a great person to know. Thank you for your description, too.

Hi Shar.

Hi Plain, whenever you drop by!

Kat, Suzie and Terry--hope I'm not misspelling that--have a great time. Well, you're probably winding it up, but if not, party on, y'all!

Jenn, congratulations! You go girl!

Thank you all for accepting me. You really are a terrific group!

Debbie

FUN FUN FUN!!!! We had a great time!!! I knew we would! We talked until the restaurant was closing on us!! Then come back here and talked some more!

We got a couple of pictures, will try to get them up tomorrow. Keep in mind Rick and Darrell were the photographers!!! Rick kept taking them with my butt up in the air------lol. The guys got along great, it was all good!!

See ya in the morning! Tracy you will have so much fun with them!!! I tried warning them of your slight accent!!! LOL

Back to our motel room. Had a blast an am so glad we decided to do this. Well worth it. The guys did have a good time and I know I enjoyed myself. Pics to follow soon also.

Darrell is trying to decide if we should go onto Houston, he said he's worried about Tracy and he infamous accent. He hopes he will be able to understand her without a translator.

Off to bed so we can it up early in the morning. Long haul for us the next few days.

Night all.

Mornin ya'll

well, I survived my first drill, I'm exhausted and it is going to be a long 12 weeks. We got all of our gear last night, pager and went over all of the trucks. So much to take in. One ofthe officers(young kid 29) rides on 2 paid ambulance and is going to take me with him for my 10 hour time, its all good.

Kat & Suzanne, wish i could be with ya' someone come visit me LOL

I have to go get ready - slept in this am

Up and showered. Long drive ahead of us and we will be leaving soon.

Kat and Terri, I had such a wonderful time last night. Thanks for sharing with me and Darrell. One thing I noticed is that Terri and I have the same mannerisms. We had the same remarks to stories being told. It was like an echo and I was getting a kick out of it.

As much as I am enjoying my travels, I sure miss my bed and look forward to being in it soon.

Jenn, hopefully some day soon I can make it your way.

Good morning. Sorry I have been MIA...I did not realize I was MIA until I saw I had 2 pages to catch up on.

Suzanne-are you stopping in San Antonio before coming into Houston? When can Angela and I exect to see ya?

My accent is not that bad. Kat is just making it sound worse than it really is. :unsure:

I have ALOT to say....BUT, I will save it for later.

Debbie....I am sorry....I am back to describe myself. I am white, 44 years old. Today my hair is close to its natural color, short, light brown with some gray. I have THIN hair....ans as I get older i am loser more and more so I will be one of those old women in the nursing home that you can see her scalp, ya know? lol I have a long face and when I lose weight it gets skeleton looking skinny so that is why when I lose again I only want to get to about 190 because I really do start looking kinda sickly. I am 5'7 and I am like Kat. I have the linebacker thing going on. I have very wide shoulders. Even when I got down to the 170s I still wore 20s and 22 shirts. I love my legs though. I have great legs....they are my best feature. How they have held all this weight all these years I will never know, lol. I carry all of my weight from the waist up. Except my boobs...go figure! I have brown eyes that tend to have a green hint to them, especially if I get mad. Which has been oftne the past couple of days, lol.

I gotta run for right now....Suzanne...let me know what you all are doing and when to expect you, ok?

It's funny Suzanne should say that, Rick said last night, they act alike. He said they use the same phrases, and move their hands in similar manner.

I had so much fun! Wish we would have had more time!

When they left last night, they had directions to SA Tracy. What the plan is I don't know, she will likely check in tonight, it is a 2 day drive, and let you know their plan.

Got laundry going, and plan to go in and have lunch with Rick. Other than that, nothing!

This weekend we are going to Albq. to the state fair. We usually try to go to Rick's annual cardiology check up during fair time, so we go then. Well the appt. interfered with my visiting with Suzanne, so at first he was going to go alone, then decided to reschedule. So....it worked out GREAT! Now he is scheduled to go in Oct. 6th, which is right in the middle of Balloon Fiesta!!! A huge hot air balloon fiesta!! So we are going this weekend to play at the fair, and will combine Dr, and balloons---I LOVE the way it worked out, and I was really glad he was here last night, he enjoyed everyone.

OK---time to fold a load of laundry....bbl

Good morning. Sorry I have been MIA...I did not realize I was MIA until I saw I had 2 pages to catch up on.

Suzanne-are you stopping in San Antonio before coming into Houston? When can Angela and I exect to see ya?

My accent is not that bad. Kat is just making it sound worse than it really is. :unsure:I want to go to SA :crying: and I agree I love your accent its not too horribly bad

I have ALOT to say....BUT, I will save it for later.

Debbie....I am sorry....I am back to describe myself. I am white, 44 years old. Today my hair is close to its natural color, short, light brown with some gray. I have THIN hair....ans as I get older i am loser more and more so I will be one of those old women in the nursing home that you can see her scalp, ya know? lol I have a long face and when I lose weight it gets skeleton looking skinny so that is why when I lose again I only want to get to about 190 because I really do start looking kinda sickly. I am 5'7 and I am like Kat. I have the linebacker thing going on. I have very wide shoulders. Even when I got down to the 170s I still wore 20s and 22 shirts. I love my legs though. I have great legs....they are my best feature. How they have held all this weight all these years I will never know, lol. I carry all of my weight from the waist up. Except my boobs...go figure! I have brown eyes that tend to have a green hint to them, especially if I get mad. Which has been oftne the past couple of days, lol. Yipee, I knew you could do it

I gotta run for right now....Suzanne...let me know what you all are doing and when to expect you, ok?

Jenn needs to pop a valium and get her narrow butt down here to see me!
I know I so do... it might be spring by time i get there
It's funny Suzanne should say that, Rick said last night, they act alike. He said they use the same phrases, and move their hands in similar manner.

I had so much fun! Wish we would have had more time!

When they left last night, they had directions to SA Tracy. What the plan is I don't know, she will likely check in tonight, it is a 2 day drive, and let you know their plan.

Got laundry going, and plan to go in and have lunch with Rick. Other than that, nothing!

This weekend we are going to Albq. to the state fair. We usually try to go to Rick's annual cardiology check up during fair time, so we go then. Well the appt. interfered with my visiting with Suzanne, so at first he was going to go alone, then decided to reschedule. So....it worked out GREAT! Now he is scheduled to go in Oct. 6th, which is right in the middle of Balloon Fiesta!!! A huge hot air balloon fiesta!! So we are going this weekend to play at the fair, and will combine Dr, and balloons---I LOVE the way it worked out, and I was really glad he was here last night, he enjoyed everyone.

How nice,

OK---time to fold a load of laundry....bbl

Home from work at 6 quick bite to eat and off to class

Have fun guys

Got my call this morning, I start back to work the 5th. I have personal time built up, so taking the 2nd day off to take Rick. Will be working like before, 7-1ish. Will be Christmas money. That and property taxes!!! But it is nice that those 2 things don't affect our operating budget we have in place!! LOL

I need to go to the dentist, I have a tooth that is trying to hurt.....every now and then it twinges. I need to schedule it before years end, I have not spent our flex amount yet, might as well let the dentist have some of it!!!

Rick and I went to Fuddruckers for lunch, shared some nachos.

Well just checking in, going to go move the Water.< /strong>

Yep, Tricked Out Nachos----beef, chicken or chile. They put on all the usual, cheese, melted as well as shredded, pico, sour cream and guacamole. then you get to add the jalapenos and extra cheese, etc whatever you want. They are like under 6 bucks, and together we cannot eat them all......so we like it. Nachos go down easy..........sad to say!

Which is why you are down 11 pounds and I am not! I have not lost in Lord knows how long!!! But I also have not tried.....I AM lazy!

See Suzanne made it to Roswell, and she did not want to stop there, but I saw her with the aliens!!!

Have Fun!