Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Just checking in. Still can't post on the other site. E-mailed them this morning just to check on it.

Still pretty sick.

Hi to everyone!!!

Hey everyone! omgosh what a mess here. And just WHERE does time go....... I've kinda scanned thru the last couple of pages to see y'all had a good Thanksgiving weekend (3am Kat, really????? craziness lol). I didn't get any notification of a PM so I'm just now seeing about the new home for us, so I'll go over tonight and register. Don't want to loose you all cause like Kat this is my support group, even if I am lame and go WEEKS without being here! Some bad troubles and news, I tried to log on the weekend the updates were taking place and couldn't get on at all. And I really really needed to look around to try and figure out what was wrong with me! But I'm all better now and will post over on the new site :) Hopefully tonight.

Terri

I still can't freaking post on the other site either. I sent an email YESTERDAY!!

I am trying not to give up....

Spent almost three hours at the emergency vet tonight. Tuffi, our little malti-poo, is in a bad way. TMI...but she had loose stools the past couple of days and now is bleeding badly from that location. I found about a five inch round puddle of blood in her crate when I got home from work. She is very listless.

She is being kept overnight for fluids and observation. Her red blood cells are way elevated. :(

I know everyone kept giving her nibbles of their food this weekend and they are saying that it is a good possibility that is what is behind this..that or her pancreas. Say a little prayer, please. She really is a crucial part of our family.

I am exhaused. I will check in tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for the best...

Love you guys.

Terri, glad you checked in! Seems everyone is checking in and getting the news of our move. So glad! We don't want to leave anyone behind!

Ashley, I'm sorry you're still cramping. Feel better soon! Glad you had so much fun w/your friend tonight.

Angela, I am so sorry about your pup. I'll put y'all in my prayers and hope for a great recovery! I still can't post on the new site either yet.

Have a great night.

Hi ladies! I promise not to bail out on y'all too. It may take a little time, but it is worth it.

Angela-I am SO sorry Tuffi is sick.

Macy is calling, gotta run..............

Angela...I'm so sorry Tuffi is sick!!!!! I hope she gets better soon! I will say a prayer!!

Good Morning Girls.

Ok, today is the start of the challenge. Hope everyone is up for it. I'm almost ready. This is a hard time of the y but I'm just going to have to learn to slap my hand when I go to reach for something. One thing I'm going to do is hold off on my baking. Usually by now I'm making Cookies. That's just going to have to wait. So good luck to you if you are doing this challenge. Hang in there.

Angela, Poor Tuffi, Hope it's just that all the food was too rich for that little tummy. I will keep Tuffi in my prayers.

Hi Michelle, you guys getting ready for your big trip? We had so much fun that day. I felt like I was a young girl again. It brought back so many memories of when I was younger and our dad would take us. Have a blast.

Today is our day to work at the hospital and I'm really excited. We haven't worked since right before the surgery. So it's going to feel good to be back there.

Have a great day and hope you have success today with the challenge.

Morning!

Angela, how is your fur-baby this morning?

Suzanne, I'm sure the hospital staff will be thrilled you're back too! Enjoy!

We are SO flippin' excited!!!!!! DH and I adore DL and just can't wait to show DD all about it!! I know she is going to be overwhelmed. That was another reason, besides $$, that we are only going for a few days. We don't want to string her out too far! And the hotel is right across the street so we can go back and forth easily as needed.

I am thoroughly pissed off this morning! I ordered DD a princess dress. Should have been here Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Check UPS tracker last night to find that they couldn't find a valid street address on Monday, tried to deliver to our old, of which we haven't lived in for almost 8 years and then took it back to the warehouse! they're sending a postcard and holding it for us to pick up from them!!!!! I called the 800 number last night at like midnight when I saw all of this. He said he'd have the warehouse call me this AM first thing. No phone call. Checked the site and it doesn't say out for delivery.

We get stuff here ALL the time! I saw the damn truck on our street Monday! We have a reflective number sign at the end of our driveway! Our regular driver, we know by name! Hell he was so excited when DD came home he hugged me!!! I've got more stuff coming and am now freaked out about it actually getting here! I have NEVER had this problem before!!!!

Anyway. I'll be calling the damn 800 number again soon to find out how to get our package delivered! I am NOT driving an hour down the hill to go pick this thing up!!!!!! Stupid substitute driver!!!!!!

Hope y'all have a great day! Love ya!!!

I believe!!! I believe in the power of prayer!

Our little dog is home tonight. We still don't know what caused all this for sure but they were able to get her red blood cell count down and the doc said after a couple of hours of fluids last night she began to perk up. I am sure with all the loose stools she was dehydrated. The amount of blood I found...I still can't believe, but the doctor said that it can happen just because she ate something she shouldn't have. Bizaar! I would understand her vomiting...but the other?

She is bouncing around a little bit and seems to be ok. I really thought we were going to loose her :( .

Zach had a doctor's appointment today for his arm and got the all clear...or he "graduated" according to the doctor. He does not have to go back anymore!!!!! We are completely done!

I had a nail in my tire so I went and had that fixed today...and then headed to the doctor myself to see about my back and this pesky head cold. I think we are ALL fixed now. What a day!

I will be glad when I can post on the other site :( I miss chatting with everyone.

I'm changing my middle name to "drama" after this freaking year I have had. HA! Hopefully next year we can keep everyone out of the dang hospital!!!

Have a good one!

Angela

Oh, Michelle...I am so excited for your upcoming trip to Disney!! I hope Deagan's dress makes it on time!

Suzie...count me in!! I would be good with loosing 5 lbs. at this point!!

Hi all,

Here I go again! I'm trying to post. I'll be glad to go to the other site where it's easier to navigate and post--not that I've been able to do that yet.

Michelle, when are you going to Disneyland? I thought you'd already gone! Show's what I know!

Suzie, hope work was good. Seems like you recovered fast from surgery. That's fantastic!

Tracy, thank you for the offer to help. I went on the other site and tried again to register, and this time it didn't say anything about having to match anything. Does anyone remember anything like that when you registered?

And good for you with your positive attitude! You go sista girl!

I did go on the other site, and I saw a thread with your name in it, Kat, and I think I saw Cindy's too.

I started telling y'all a funny story about me falling in to a planter, losing the battery from my Walkman, knocking over my orange juice and my Water all in the same morning, but it didn't post. I have lots of funny stories about me and my blind friends and I plan to tell them all, at some point.

Everybody stay warm, safe and dry.

Deb

LOL Deb, I have those stories, and am fully sited.....just clumsy!!!

Went to the Dr. with Kinsey---she has a bilateral ear infection---and restricted air ways. They do not want to call it asthma--for insurance purposes. She is home, and I guess we are going to decorate....the fun just never stops.

My Mom has left me messages to call her, and will not answer either phone---irritates the hell out of me when she does that. Bugs the crap out of me, when I am in the Dr.'s office, and have my phone off for a reason, then she won't answer. GRRRRRR not in the mood today.

Actually, to be totally honest---I was in a decent mood until I logged in at this site. The pages won't load, I am still not getting notifications, and my personal PM's have went unanswered.....left swinging in the wind----leaving things half done has ALWAYS been a pet peeve....went round and round with my kids over that. Not interested it doing it now, I don't wanna be a site mama!

See ya on the other site......almost seems like the other side!

Morning!

Dress is on the truck and should be here sometime today. Our regular driver is on today so I know he'll get it here!

Debbie, we'll be there next week. I don't want to give exact dates since this is such a public site.

Kat, this site is so frustrating! I can understand how irritated you are! Hope you get ahold of your mom soon. That's frustrating too! Hope Kinsey gets better soon!

I'm thinking I might do a little decorating today too. We'll see. I can't get the boxes out of the closet by myself so I'll just grab what I can reach and go from there! I've got the pre-lit fake on the porch and now it just needs a little decorating and a tree skirt. I'll try to get the other pre-lit fake up in the dining room. Decorating the tree will have to wait til the ornaments boxes are out of the the closet. We'll get our real tree for the living room after we get back from DL.

Better go check the fire. Have a great day!

My one and only tree is a pre lit fake!!! It is up, and Kinsey decorated it and it is beautimus!!! I had Rick help and we moved all the Christmas the other day---from the shed tothe attached garage. but I moved the trunk today alone, and that was a challenge!! It is a big camel back antique trunk that was my great great grandmas.

Parents are here bbl

Just checking in.

Debbie, you okay?

We went and saw Tangled today. Very cute.

Stormy tonight.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!