Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

We finally made it here to Carlsbad. If New Mexico is this big I'm afraid to think about how big Texas is.

Tracy and Angela, we are going to tour the Caverns in the morning then head out for Texas. We will drive till about 5pm and find a place to stay then the next day drive into San Antonio. We will go to the Alamo and then figure out when we will head for Houston. I wish I could narrow it down a little more for you but this is all new territory for both of us and we are enjoying the sites. I'll give you a call tomorrow night and let you know where we are staying.

Kat, that is funny that Rick also noticed. I even noticed the hand gestures. We always seemed to have our arms folded at the same time or on the table at the same time.

We made it thru Roswell today and I am for one very glad we are out of there. :wub: Just wasn't looking forward to an anal probe tonight in my sleep. Darrell cracked up at me the whole time we were there. It was just giving me the creeps. I get very spooked by that stuff. :eek6: No scary movies late at night for me. LOL. :alien:

Well, off to town for some errands and then it's the first football game of the season tonight!!! I don't know who's playin' and couldn't care less. Football is back and that's all that matters!!!!

See? THAT's why I love you!! FOOTBALL!!

Jenn--ya just WOW them with so much GOOD stuff, the belly yuck is a non issue... Dazzle 'em with your other attributes!!!

Just show your boobs a lot. Dudes love boobs. BOOBS! Sorry....got a little excited there.

Who was it that said you were all gorgeous? I can't remember, So I'm offering a challenge. I posted this as a thread somewhere, but I think it would be fun if y'all want to describe what you look like.

Debbie.

Ok. I'm fairly tall (between 6'3 and 6'4) and broad. I've always been built strong....even when I was wearing my fat suit. My now ex-wife said I looked like one of those olympic wrestlers (strong, but plenty of pudge). I'm down now to wearing a size 36 waist (which for me is quite the acomplishment. I was a 34 waist in highschool....I'm down about 120 lbs). I say my hair is brown, but my kids say "black". Whatever the choice, it's starting to get flecked with grey. I've been keeping it short (I cut it myself) for the last couple of years or so. My eyes are green (ish). Like Kat, I have a lot of American Indian in me, so I have a freakish lack of body and facial hair, and my skin has a slightly reddish hue. I have multiple tattoos (and plan on getting a large piece soon). My accent is thick, thick country. I sound like a total hick.

Good Morning all

I was about to say gals but figured this would be the day Plain stopped in lol

Indeed. I'm always watching. ALWAYS!! Ok, that was creepy.

Describe myself.....tall, 5'9"......unlike Jenn, my weight is not evenly distributed!!! ...I carry my weight up top, broad shoulders, large chested.....

Wow. How unappealing. Guys hate a large chested woman. Heehee

Michelle, Plain...and anybody else I missed, hope you are having a great day!

Thanks. It's been pretty good.

Hi to Plain, Shar, Tracy and Terri!!!

Hi!

Hi Plain, whenever you drop by!

Hi Deb. I try to keep up every week, and will post when the LBT spirit moves me.

I'll have to catch up w/y'all later. I'm flat exhausted and a little sore. I spent the ENTIRE day at court w/my sis. Left the house at 7AM for the hour drive down and got home just before 7PM, after another hour drive home. Glad I was there for her but damn, it was a long day.

'Night y'all!

Awww, Michelle. I hope things went ok. Take a deep breath and get some rest!

Suzie...love, love, love the pics!! I am so jealous. I laughed out loud at the anal probe. I think that would be reason enough for me to be running along to the next stop on my trip too!!

I am so glad you guy's visit went so wonderfully. I am looking forward to ours. Somebody post pics, please!

I am sitting here yawning so I guess I will call it a night.

Good night!

Hey Ya'll

Plain - yes that was creepy... LOL just kidding

OK - I fess - I have several tattoo's as well, 7 trips but locations, I'm going through withdrawl and feel like I need to either add on to one or get my wrist done, and working in construction that should be ok, but since I work for family I am counted on to represent the company so i'm not sure about that yet. I want to add more stars around my neck and a guardian angel, and I want to finish my foot too.

and I've recently removed body jewelery, not all of them, but the one i did for the x is all gone :wub: I know tmi sorry, but I'm turning into a grown up, for those who know me well, that is a big deal

well, my redbull shot is wearing off, i better go to bed, I have to get up and shower in 4 hours

I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow night, I have my first EMT test Monday, and have to finish my online class by Monday night at the latest, I'm shooting for Sat so I can study for Monday night's test, I take lots of notes to retain.

night all

Evening all,

Just dropping by to say hey. Nothing going on, unless you count the one person that really ticked me off on the switchboard today.

Oh yes, and I ate a couple handfuls of M&M peanuts. And I wonder why I can't lose! *sigh* But I did go for my walk today, one mile.

Glad y'all had a good time last night, Kat, Suzanne and Terri.

Plain, thanks for the description. You were one of the peeps who answered my thread a million years ago.

Michelle, I hope you're doing all right.

Jenn, I've been to New York, and hope to get back soon. Don't know when, though. Actually, I'd love to travel the way Suzanne and Darrell are doing.

Thanks Tracy for the description. Let us know how you're doing, OK?

Hi Angela, Shar, and anyone else I've missed.

Morning ya'll

quick check in, I am running late, didn't shower before bed so i had to get up this am and by Thursday, 4 hrs sleep is just not cutting it

Debbie - I am near Albany to give you an idea, the leaves are starting to change a little, in another couple of weeks it is going to be absolutely beautiful up this way, and even a little further north of me, mountains are amazing when the leaves are still on the trees but turn red, orange and yellow. I am about 3 hours north of NYC, but when I say i live in NY everyone assumes the city but it is a big state

well off to finish my coffee and get ready to leave ... going to be a long day

Good morning everyone. So if I read it correctly, Suzanne will be in Texas today. :alien:

The alien thing is funny. I would love to go there.

Today is dh last day off. I will have more time to post tomorrow. Talk to you all then. Be good. :wub:

Morning, I need to get in and take my shower and get my butt moving. Lots to do today.

Looking forward to that southern drawl.

I talked to my sister last night and I guess the weather has been horrible since we left. We should have closed the pool before we left. So I'm hoping that the weather will warm up a little when we get home so we can get that done. That way no one will have to get into a really cold pool. Guess that what the nephews are for, LOL.

Looking forward to seeing Tracy and Angela. Should be tomorrow evening or the next day.

post-214709-13813139591136_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139591402_thumb.jpg

Thanks for getting the pics up Suzie!

Enjoy the caverns, they amaze me, I have been meaning to get there again, I don't know if it would bother me or not, the older I get the bigger my phobia of enclosed places....wonder why?

I was up off and on all night, Kinsey had a rough night, Manda called me. School held drills yesterday and one of them, along with fire drills, etc was an intruder drill. So Kinsey freaked out last night, thought intruders were coming for her, and she was shaking and crying, and thought they were going to shoot kids and Moms. Manda was at a loss to calm her so she called me, and even together, she was ADAMANT that an intruder was coming, they told her at school, and she was afraid.......

So, I have nothing on the immediate agenda, so I am going to go take a nap.....I hope! BBL

So cool!! Thanks for sharing those, Suzie! You guys look wonderful.

Poor Kinsey...I can imagine those drills were a bit tramatizing! Hopefully she will rest better tonight.

Well Suzie...I don't have a southern drawl, lol! Tracy definately does. We talked about it when we first met at Starbucks. She is too cute!!

Off to work...have a good day!

Angela

Court went as well as it could have gone. His is livid and that's a good thing. I think he thought he could snowball the judge. Ummm, yea, she sees shit like you all the time. Thankyouverymuch!!!! Chaped his hide that's for sure AND the entire court was ALL female!!! :tongue: He HATES women! AND he especially hates anyone not white and even more, mixed race! Guess what?!!! The judge was mixed race black woman! :wub:

Anyway, permanent restraining order for 3 years for sis AND the kids. He has VERY limited visitation until they go back to court next month. He can ONLY have contact w/the kids during that time. He's limited to their soccer games on Saturday mornings until 2PM and church Sunday mornings til 2PM. Church is done at 1 so that's okay AND it's only on the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekends of the month.

They start separate mediation regarding visitation and then go back to court for the judge to review it. Monday AM, WITH cops present, he is to move out permanently from the house. He can only take what sis will let him take. She doesn't care about any of it except for the TV that my mom bought her and the computer. Anything else, other than what belongs to the kids, he can have. She's also going to ask a deputy friend of hers to be there from her dept. so he will have her back. I offered to show up just to chap his hide some more. :alien: I'm such a good sister! LOL!

She is also going to talk to victim services about starting the divorce. She may have to go to a paralegal to do it but we have NO clue! And California can be so screwy with things.

So that's what happened yesterday. I'm going to try to go to court with her again, so she's not sitting there by herself. He kept trying to stare her down and was giving her dirty looks and such. I stared at him at one point and made him look away and just sat there calmly and sometimes w/a half smile on my face. When sis would start to get wound up, I'd whisper something to her and either make her smile or chuckle a little. He HATED it. :eek6:

I also honestly believe that he thought my sister would roll over and ask to have the whole thing canceled and try to bring him home. He was surprised when she didn't do that and didn't seem to be able to intimidate her, tho she was scared to death and shaking and nervous, HE didn't know that. :tongue: I was/am very proud of my sister. She's got a TOUGH road ahead of her. I'm going to try to do what I can to help her. AND now that he is out of the way, we'll be able to see each other more. :smile: I've missed my sister. :crying:

~~~~~

Plain, do I need to tell DH about you?! :sad: I do wish you were able to check in here more often. You bring something to the place. NOT sure what that "something" is but it's there none-the-less! :lol:

Suzanne, I love that you are posting pics of your trip for us! Kinda feels like we are there with you! Okay, not really but we wish we were! Love the pics of you, Kat and Terri! You all are beautiful!!

Jen, try to get some sleep! Yikes! I love the sound of your excitement! You go girl!!! :thumbup:

Kat, poor Kinsey! Poor Manda for no sleep! Hopefully she can understand what the school was trying to do but how scary for a little tyke!

Tracy, enjoy DH's last day off! I know you'll enjoy your peace once again too but it's nice to have 'em home. DH went back to work today after being off for a couple of weeks.

Shar, you there?

Debbie, don't let the uglys get you down at work. They are there for a brief moment in time and then they are off to try to make some else's life miserable!

Cindy, are you feeling better?

Terri, where are you?

Angela, have a good day at work!!

I think I got everybody! Sure hope so!

Have a great day, y'all! :wub:

Wow Michelle, your post scared me! It is a time your sister needs to be ever vigilant, and never alone if she can help it. If she has access to and can attend a concealed carry class, so she can be legally armed, now is the time to do it. I know in some states, if you have an abusive situation in the court system, the class fees are waived. I will admit, it took me awhile to become hardened enough to move forward to it, and get the gun, and keep it in reach. Then by the time my state got the concealed carry permits he was in prison, but he won't be there forever. And while I would not just shoot him if I saw him walking down the street, if he EVER shows up at my place, or threatens my families safety ever again, I would not hesitate. I KNOW he means business, and now, so do I.

Make sure your sister knows to document EVERYTHING. If he glares at her during child visits, or whatever, she needs to date and time it all. My case was back before everyone had computers to document times etc. So I detailed everything, and once a week, I would make a copy, and mail it to myself. Then when it come in the mail, I stuck it in a shoe box. Then when we went to court, if he disagreed with any issues, timing etc.----it was all there, dated on the stamp, and unopened since that time. As it was he buried himself so deep, none of it was necessary----but it helped me feel like I was helping myself.

Good Luck to you all----keep us posted, I feel a need to know how she is doing!

Suzie, you crack me up with Roswell!!! Years ago, there was supposed to be a spaceship landing (edited to say CRASH--not landing) outside of Aztec. They allegedly gathered alien bodies etc, and the government DID come in, and close off the area, and now out in the middle of the mesa, there is a cement pad----40 foot by 40 foot.......with nothing anywhere around it! Now, I do not believe even back in the day of this---that any group of people could keep something of that nature quiet---it IS wierd. They have a UFO symposium here too, sometime in May I think it is. They never capitalized on it for decades, then some of the Roswell people who are serious believers come here to see the site, etc, and it has grown since then.

But Suzanne, to the best of my knowledge, I have never been probed by an alien. My husband is wierd sometimes, but I think it's the beer!!!!

Cindy, you feeling any better? Hope so!

Tracy & Angela, I would imagine tomorrow later in the day or the next day for Suzanne. You will enjoy the visit!! If they are touring Carlsbad today, then on to SA, the Alamo the next morning, since it closes at like 5-6 or so.

Jenn--don't let yourself get too run down!!! Busy girl!

Trey---hope the LBT bug strikes often, we like having you around!!! You said "like Kat" you have American Indian in you.....I DO????? Wow!!! I have nephews that are half Navajo, but on the Dads side. They do say I belong to the NoAssAtAll Tribe...... lol! My DH has quite a bit of Indian blood somewhere, like you with coloring, lack of much body hair. He said in high school, he hated it, he felt immature to the hairy guys. Now he appreciates it! I MUCH prefer it!! My ex was very hairy. It was like sleeping with an SOS pad!!! And in the bed, I would sweep off the sheets, there was hair on them, it all looked like pubic hair everywhere----ick ewwwww! Now, that is not an issue, unless he is trimming his goatee, mustache, and forgets to clean it up----grrrrrrr!!! And it is not a heavy growth!!! He deals with it now, and I prefer it! LOL

Debbie, hope work improves for you!

Shar where ya at??? Hiding??

Well, my stomach says it is lunch time....ooh the clock agrees!!! See ya!

Edited by Kat817