Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sharing Food Log

Hi everyone!

Today:

B: usual shake

L: two crackers with turkey salad

D: half a tostada (made with Beans, ground beef, cheese, sour cream and cilantro) and 2 tablespoons refried beans YUM!

I should be getting my new Keurig coffee maker from UPS shortly.... will be making myself a cup of something to enjoy! :wink2:

I had a good moment yesterday! I made it to onderland! 199.7-finally.

B- Zonebar

S- yogurt

L-leftover dinner from japanese restaurant (shrimp,steak,chicken,) probably about 4 oz

S-seroogy's meltaway bar -oops

D-Subway salad-all the turkey and 1/2 the veggies

I had a good moment yesterday! I made it to onderland! 199.7-finally.

B- Zonebar

S- yogurt

L-leftover dinner from japanese restaurant (shrimp,steak,chicken,) probably about 4 oz

S-seroogy's meltaway bar -oops

D-Subway salad-all the turkey and 1/2 the veggies

Congratulations on getting to onederland! It is soooooo awesome to see that first number be a '1'!!!

Hello, hello....

Kind of a bad day today...

Woke up had a cup of coffee in my new machine- YUM

B: (at 1030am!) a third cup stuffing with chicken and gravy

Threw the rest of the stuffing away! Bad, bad, bad! Anytime I eat it, I make bad choices the rest of the day

L: none really... picked on chicken salad while I made it and ate a few bites of my roasted sweet potatoes while I made that

D: was overly hungry! had maybe a third cup of meatloaf and a third cup of mashed potatoes. I wasn't sick or anything but I really felt like I ate too much. Almost feels like the food is in your throat...no pain just a weird feeling. Went away after a few minutes.

Today I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, chicken salad, roasted sweet potatoes with apples. Tomorrow I am going to make a pot of meatballs and some chili. That way I am stocked and ready to go for the week!

Hi everyone..

Made bad choices today. Snacking. Too much snacking. Will stop the snacking immediately.

L: a quarter cup each of meatloaf, gravy and mashed potatoes

S: 2 reeses pb cups dark

Also had a cup of cafe mocha

D: slice of garlic bread and half a meatball

Hi everyone...

Today

L: grilled hot dog (was surprised I ate the whole thing) with a couple bites of a bun but then took the bun off

snack before gym: one cracker with chicken salad and sliver of fresh pear

D: gonna have half a slice of meatloaf

walked/ran on the treadmill at the gym for 45 minutes with an incline of 6.0! woot!

Hi everyone!

Still here... still plugging along. Been sooooooooooo busy with the holidays. I had a total maintain this week. Everyone keeps bringing in goodies. I am not going crazy.. bite here, bite there. TOM also showed up so that didn't help at all. I did notice the scale moved a bit today but it isn't official until Monday, then I will update my ticker.

There is one thing I have been thinking about though. I am hardly getting fruits and veggies. I know even when I eat them it is in such small quantities that I need more. I am thinking about juicing. I usually want something in the afternoon. Not necessarily hungry, but want something. Thinking that may be an ideal time to have a fruit/veggie drink combo. I am sure my doctor wouldn't like it. She doesn't want me to 'drink calories'. She advocates no Protein Shakes but I drink one every day and it works for me. So I think I will try it.

Will post food intake later today!

Whew! I had a great Christmas but I am glad it is over! Will be nice to get back to a regular schedule! I work tomorrow but then I am off for 6 days! So today I went through my dresser and closet. I am in a solid 14 now. So the 18's went bye-bye. I kept the 16's. The still fit even though they are baggy. Once I get in the 12's, the 16's go. I am pretty vigilant about getting rid of clothes. Every 'diet' I have ever done, I keep my clothes 'just in case' Well, there is NO 'just in case' I refuse to think that way. So, out they go!

Anyway... not great choices today but here they are:

B: a third cup stuffing and a couple bites of hash brown casserole.

L: 3 club crackers with chicken salad

Snacked all day on chocolate.... bite here.. bite there

D: 10 nachos, half a soft taco

The scale seems to be on the move.... so we shall see what it says on Monday!

I have a suggestion for getting in fruit/veggies. Try getting V8 juice? I don't get in enough either and that's what I've been trying to do.

Hi everyone! Been gone a while... computer issues! Actually, having issues all over the place! I have an appointment for the 21st. I think I will get my 1st fill. I thought my 'restriction' with no fill was in my head all these months. I was thinking I had just psyched myself into thinking I had restriction. WRONG!!! I can tell a MAJOR difference the last two weeks. As in, I have nothing. I have been actually HUNGRY. I have been snacking like crazy. Just a bite here... bite there. Man does that sh*t sneak up on you!!!!

Not gaining, not losing. Just holding steady. Which I suppose is good. This is just the weight I always get stuck at so I just want to push past it. Don't want to pause... just keep moving!

Part of me is stubborn and I don't want to get a fill. But the logical part of me knows that I got the tool... USE IT! Duh!!! So I have an appointment. I am looking forward to it. I know I have done very well and I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. I have accomplished changing my thinking which, for me, is the hardest part.

Today:

L: half cup turkey chili with cheese and sour cream

S: two chocolate chip Cookies

Other Snack: grande caramel macchiato iced

D: a third cup of stuffing with diced chicken in it and gravy, a third cup of mashed potatoes and about a quarter cup of carrots

Definately NOT a great dinner choice!

Looking over my menu for the last week or so, it seems I am eating better than I think I am. At least I am controlling my portions... I guess in my head I am eating worse because I THINK about food now. I didn't before.

Anyway.. moving on!

Hi all..

Yesterday was a weird day. Out, running errands. Did NOT plan well at all.

B: skipped

sat with friends and had a grande chai latte

L: skipped

by 3pm my stomach was growling soooo loudly! I stopped at JITB and got a steak and egg burrito. I ate about a third of it.

D: wasn't hungry because I ate that burrito so late so I skipped

HI everyone...

REALLY struggling here! Snacking like crazy. Fill appointment is January 21st. Not a SECOND too soon. Ugh...

I have been craving a big mac for weeks now and I think I have eaten all sorts of other junk instead of just having what I really wanted. Sooooo...

L: half cup chicken salad, carbmaster yogurt

Snacking: handful potato chips with dip, a one inch piece of dark chocolate

D: a third of a big mac (minus the bread), 4 french fries

Ok, hopefully that is out of my head now and I can just try to hold steady until my fill...

Hi everyone... got my much-needed fill yesterday. I won't bother posting my menu for the weekend since I am on Clear Liquids. But I am gearing up to get serious again. I feel like I have been slacking off while I was waiting for a fill. So I will start posting my menus on Monday again.