Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sharing Food Log

Hello everyone!

Today-

B: usual shake

L: half a meatball, about a quarter cup of roasted cauliflower

D: half a panko breaded tilapia fillet, quarter cup of mashed sweet potatoes and about two tablespoons broccoli in cheese sauce

Wow... way more veggies than I usually manage

Water intake needs to improve

Oh, The Ugly Truth was funny. :wink2:

Hi everyone...

Today was an odd day. I went and saw New Moon and then I had some errands to run

B: Protein Shake

L: just bites of samples at Costco... brie, cheesecake, Breakfast wrap

D: quarter of a turkey burger with cheese and onions, about a quarter cup of mashed sweet potatoes

I really made too many of the mashed sweet potatoes last weekend. It is taking me too long to go through them.

Oh.. New Moon was really good! Good adaptation of the book.. much better than the first!

Hi everyone...

Today-

L: turkey chili with cheese and sour cream.. total of a half cup

D: third of a turkey burger, quarter cup mashed sweet potatoes and about 4 bites of broccoli

No snacking today! YAY! I have been bad about grabbing a bite here and there. It is just unnecessary and a bad habit to start so I need to nip it right away!

TOM is gone now so I am hoping for a good weigh in on Monday.

Hi everyone...

I am trying to remember what I had to eat yesterday....

L: chicken salad on a cracker

D: half a meatball

Today-

I cooked the Thanksgiving day luncheon at my work so I prepared turkey, stuffing, hams, sweet potatoes, vegetable casserole, hash brown casserole etc etc etc for 130 people. I do it every year. It is a LOT of work but I really enjoy it.

L: from the luncheon had small piece of turkey, tiny scoop of stuffing, mouthful of hash brown casserole, couple bites of veggie casserole and about four bites of sweet potatoes.

D: wasn't really hungry, just a few bites of chicken salad

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great day with your family!

Today:

L: chicken salad on a cracker

D: tiny bit of turkey, stuffing, gravy and cauliflower in cheese. If you put it all together and put it in a measuring cup it would have been about 3/4 cup.

I did have dessert. We had pumpkin and apple pie. I had the 'point' of each kind. They were probably about 1 inch pieces.

I feel really good about today. I ate what I wanted. I ate enough to be satisfied so I didn't feel deprived. I wasn't stuffed like the rest of my family. Oh.. and my tiny amount took me LONGER to eat than the time it took my family to snarf down 2 plates each! :thumbup:

I was loving my band today!!!!

Lisa, my family teased me about my portions, but when they were moaning and groaning about being too full, I just smiled!!!! I did eat more than you though, but I still ate less than last year when I didn't have any fills yet.

Mimi

Hi everyone!

Today:

L: stuffing mixed with turkey and gravy- total of half cup (I thought it looked like so much when I was heating it up so I put it in a measuring cup!) and one slice of yam

D: 1 scrambled egg and half a piece of bacon

S: 2 cookies- not sure how they snuck up on me! :thumbup:

Hi everyone. Not a very good day. My routine was screwed up from the get-go. I had to run an errand first thing this morning. By the time I got home it was 10am. I decided to have lunch instead of breakfast. Then in the afternoon I was snacking. Bad choices!!!

Today:

B: ate late... had 1/3 cup stuffing with turkey and gravy

L: 1 small cracker with mouthful of chicken salad

Obviously not enough because then I wanted to pick at food... ate 1 reeses pb cup, 2 pita chips

D: 1/3 cup stuffing with turkey and gravy

Oh well.. tomorrow will be a better day!

Hi everyone...

Today:

L: turkey chili with cheese- had 1/2 cup but didnt finish it

S: two crackers with turkey salad on them

D: not quite half of a pan-seared tilapia fillet, one slice yam

Not enough Water today.

Going to try really hard this week. I want to lose 1.8 lbs... really want to get to that 60 lb mark!

Hi everyone

Weird day for me

L: couple crackers with about a third cup turkey salad

D: tried having the inside of homemade pot pie.. wasn't really working so after a few bites I made myself about a third of a meatball.

Band feels really tight today. I don't think I am drinking enough Water. Going to sip, sip, sip tonight and see if that helps.

K-I'll share my food log too. Seems I eat much more than you.

B-Zone Bar

S-Oatmeal Cookie (bakesale-couldn't resist)

L-Cup of Chili

S-1/2 orange, rice krispie bar (bake sale??)

D-1/2 of tuna sub from Subway (3inches) with some potato

chips

S-chips and salsa

Hi Kerri, great to see you post!!!

Today:

B: usual shake (drank it later than normal)

L: no lunch, had late breakfast and then was in a meeting

S: so of course I was hungry in the afternoon, had 1 reeses dark chocolate pb cup

D: a third cup stuffing with diced chicken and gravy mixed in

wanted something sweet so I had a bite of a hershey bar (only one bite though!)