Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser Fall 09

I finally got to watch it tonight, I refused to read this thread until I was caught up! Dan is definitely the crush, you're right, I think the rest are all married.

The big tearjerker moment for me was the whole scene with Tracey's crash, it really got to me. What killed me the most is that she was in the lead for MOST of the race! She's one of the smallest women this season (if not the smallest--haven't seen her weight yet) and SHE was the one who turned out the worst from one mile.

I thought it was a little unfair for Dan to win the race though, he's been working out for 6 months, the rest haven't exercised in years.

I don't really have a favorite yet. I remember last season I didn't care for the green team until a few episodes in, then Tara started kicking major ass! My first impressions were "oh boo hoo, you used to be a freaking model." I still <3 Tara more than any other contestant, ever.

Jillian was on the morning radio show I listen to a few weeks ago so I already knew that the theme this season was second chances, and she said how even she broke down and cried during the first episode. I also knew that she and Bob would be training together.

I'm VERY interested to see how this plays out. I was hoping Tracey would be back by the end of the episode, so I'm curious how that will work, if she'll be on restricted exercise and what not when she gets back. I'm very proud of Coach Mo for accomplishing as much as he did by himself, AND not having as much time to work out as everyone else :thumbup:

One question though--last season they were advertising that they were looking for another trainer as well. What happened with that? Anyone know?

Angelyco, heard about another trainer, too, don't know what happened with that. Anyway I'm so excited that the show started up again tho I must admit I'm kind of ashamed to sit on my duff while these people are busting their butts. Don't have a favorite yet, and my favorites tend to change throughout the season. I did find myself hoping the pink team wasn't going to be kicked off but I need more time to see how these folks play before I start yelling support at the TV. :biggrin:

just wanted to jump in here.. this show is so addicting! i don't have a TV anymore since i can watch almost every show i like online... except for THIS one! it's so frustrating! so i've watched bits and pieces of it... but for all you curious like me, through finding those clips, someone else commented with a link proving that alexandria's crush was the 23 and single antoine.. and they are now dating! Alexandra White - Biggest Loser Elimination Interview | Diets in Review Blog

Well, it seems like the 'no elimination' shows don't generate much interest.

I do think I like the 'all for one' approach in week 2, when the waterloading is gone and the real losses begin.

In some ways I wish they would just dump the person who lost the least each week, but that would eliminate drama.

Anyone else find themselves not liking the Purple Hospital Chick very much?

just wanted to jump in here.. this show is so addicting! i don't have a TV anymore since i can watch almost every show i like online... except for THIS one! it's so frustrating! so i've watched bits and pieces of it... but for all you curious like me, through finding those clips, someone else commented with a link proving that alexandria's crush was the 23 and single antoine.. and they are now dating! Alexandra White - Biggest Loser Elimination Interview | Diets in Review Blog

Hey, thanks for the link, I've been dying to know who she had a crush on.

They used to have Biggest Loser on fancast.com, however, now they have taken it off. Weird.

I have to dvr it every Tuesday because I have a standig meeting I attend on Tuesdays, but as soon as I get home, gotta watch it! Tuesday nights, I'm up too late watching the biggest Loser, but I just can't wait until Wednesday to watch it. lol.

Well, it seems like the 'no elimination' shows don't generate much interest.

I do think I like the 'all for one' approach in week 2, when the waterloading is gone and the real losses begin.

In some ways I wish they would just dump the person who lost the least each week, but that would eliminate drama.

Your right, not as much interest when there is no drama. lol. I agree, sometimes I just wish they would just eliminate the lowest loser, but then again, its a game, so they have to make it interesting.

I really haven't formed an opinion about any one individual yet, so I can't say I don't like her yet, but I can say she is not my favorite either. I am liking Abby, just because I can relate to her and I like Daniel, but I'm sure as time goes on, my mind could change.

I remember last season, I was not that big of Tara fan, but then I saw her determination and her will and it made me become a big fan. So, its still early for me to make any decisions yet, but this season looks like there are going to be some dramatic changes, since they are so big. Can't wait for the finale so I can see how much everyone has changed. Thats always my favorite part!:scared2:

I remember last season, I was not that big of Tara fan, but then I saw her determination and her will and it made me become a big fan.

I got on the Tara bandwagon early when she won a challenge/phone call home. She gave it away to someone who wasn't on her team, because he had children.

I also liked Mike for giving his food for a year to the mom who needed it. It was his DAD that kept me from voting for him.

This season, I am leaning toward Dan and Abby also.

Angelyco, heard about another trainer, too, don't know what happened with that. Anyway I'm so excited that the show started up again tho I must admit I'm kind of ashamed to sit on my duff while these people are busting their butts. Don't have a favorite yet, and my favorites tend to change throughout the season. I did find myself hoping the pink team wasn't going to be kicked off but I need more time to see how these folks play before I start yelling support at the TV. :scared2:

Last year or the year before one of the behind the scene trainers was arrested for something..can't remember what. I'm hoping that's all it is cuz they tried to bring in a new trainer and it wasn't the same. I LOVE BOB AND JILLIAN!!!! If they were one person that would be awesome....I could look at Bob all day and work out with Jillian! LOL!

Yep, for some reason, I'm not liking her at all.

Glad I'm not the only one, lol. I don't really know why I don't like her, I just don't. It's just a vibe I get from her. I don't have any favorites yet either though.

I absolutely LOVE this show!! I seem to stay track better while it's airing.

I am glad Manatee resurrected this thread, I was wondering why nobody posted the evening of the show or the next morning. Julio gets on my nerves and isn't much of a team player. I was happy that he pulled a big number to make up for week 1. I thought HE should have been the one sent home. I am enjoying the Jillian/Bob teamwork alot. This program is one of the few I actually look forward to and hope it continues to be a 2 hour show.

Mimi

Well well....

Looks like we have our villain for the season. I -knew- I didn't like her.

Tracy reminds me of every whinging little secretary with a power trip, every meter maid, every elementary school teacher showboating at the PTA meeting. She better watch her back, because nobody else will be.

Well well....

Looks like we have our villain for the season. I -knew- I didn't like her.

Tracy reminds me of every whinging little secretary with a power trip, every meter maid, every elementary school teacher showboating at the PTA meeting. She better watch her back, because nobody else will be.

Yes, you called it, Manatee, you had her number from the beginning didn't you! As I was watching the show, I was thinking about your post and you stating you didn't like her, I thought you are so right!

I hadn't formed an opinion until tonight. I'm with you Manatee - I am not a Tracy fan. I was hoping she would go below the yellow line, when she does, she will be gone.

Sean, the youth pastor lives in my city - Tulsa, OK. I was wondering where he works out at. I'm going to ask around and see if he works out at my gym.

I thought him and Antoin looked really good, and looks like there is a love connection too for Antoin.