Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser Fall 09

Frankly I thought her gameplay was fine. Where I have the issue is the fact she wouldn't take responsibility for her actions. If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly!

She should have been completely unapologetic and just said "hell yeah, I'm playing the damned game." Instead, it was all "oh, I made a mistake" and "I learned my lesson" and "I don't know what I was thinking." Horsefeathers! She just didn't want to deal with the consequences of her decisions.

Sadly (and here come the flames), this isn't unusual in the MO. It seems a majority of us view life as a series of things that happen to us, rather than a result of what we choose to do.

I agree with everyone about Tracey. Wow, what a piece of work! She is just plain crazy!:) She will be gone soon...next week hopefully!!

I don't like the Pink team either. Something about those 2 just makes me nuts!

I don't have a fave right now.

I swear Tracy looks crazy! I can't figure out if that's part of her act or she's really just nuts.

I almost died laughing when Jillian was like "she's bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S." *LMAO*

Don't know what to make of this season. I mean, I like it but perhaps there have been better seasons in the past? ??

I guess I'm still rooting for Dan and his partner. She has a really massive amount of weight to lose and I'm very interested to see how much she can lose before she goes home, and then at home.

Tomorrow is a new episode... but I won't watch it until Wednesday, so until then...

OT: Hey Mana, I see you're getting a revision. Best wishes!

I have only watched a few episodes of the first season, but I was channel surfing in eth wee hours and started watching. Now I'm hooked. I don't have a fav yet, but agree that there's something about Tracy - she seems very insincere. Also, I'm not fond of Julio at this point. I do like Coach Mo and hope he's around for awhile.

Week 2 was incredibly boring and I kept nodding off during it, and I just now watched Week 3, so I stayed away from the spoilers until now :thumbup: I REALLY wanted Tracy to go home! How on earth did she lose 11 lbs when she hasn't been working out? It seems like the numbers this week were more like Week 2 numbers, when Week 2 was absolutely insane.

I totally didn't see the Antoine/Alexandra thing coming, it wasn't obvious at all during the show.

Tracy's going to wish she went home, everyone hates her now, and for good reason!

Angel, I am thinking that Tracey's posted wt for the week before comparison wt came from when they said they weighed her in at the hospital. Who knows what she was wearing and attached to that got weighed also. Plus she was on IV's and probably had Fluid overload so she had an artificial weigh in. Those faces she makes gives me the creeps.

Mimi

Tonight will be interesting to see how everyone reacts to Tracy.

Not sure if I will get to watch it tonight, I will be recording it, so if I don't get to watch it tonight, will have to tune in tomorrow night.

I can't wait to see what happens this week. I'm interested to see how everyone treats Tracey this week. I didn't really like her from the start. Although I don't like all the game play crap, I'm with Manatee....the least she could do is own up to it.

So Danny's playing the game too -- but since he's not Tracy all will be forgiven.

Kinda dumb of the show to say "see how the eliminated PLAYER is doing now" before they show us the vote.

I'm beginning to feel Pink Team Irritation. Kinda bitchy, aren't they?

The teams still don't like Tracy, but she's doing ok with a huge handicap. In some ways I think there should be some understudies to come in when the trainers break people. Next to "Dancing with the Stars" this show has the highest body count in reality TV.

Coach Mo needs to man up and quit deferring to Tracy in every decision. Hard to believe this guy can coach a team -- how does he ever pick a play?

Oh Tracey makes me sick. She is nuts. I just want to know how she lost 4 without working out! I bet she would go up and down the stairs at the house saying it was just a normal part of her day. I don't care for the pink team either. There is just something about them..a little to bitchy as far as I am concerned.

I still like Daniel and I like the green team.

Becky

I missed the first hour of the show last night, so I'm a bit lost on the whole "Tracey can't lose weight" thing. Last week I was upset that it was between the Orange and Red team, I really like the Orange team and I love Sean, the youth pastor. He was really sweet. This week, I actually didn't really care one way or another between Black and Brown. It's strange because I'm usually gung-ho about wanting one of the two teams to go home. It's a strange season so far.

Here are two articles I came across on MSN this morning that I thought I'd share with you about Helen and Jackie (the mom from the Orange team last season) are doing now. Helen said she's gained 15 pounds back, and I'm so glad she did, she looked absolutely sick at the finale.

Helen: Subway - Fit to Boom

Jackie: Subway - Fit to Boom

I can not stand Tracey!! Those eyeballs are about to jump out of their sockets sometimes. But like my sister in law said, she keeps it entertaining.

Why must the game players insist on lying about it. It's obvious that Daniel Water loaded or intentionly ate more so he wouldn't lose weight. I understand it's a game, but why did he try to weasel his way out of it by acting "oh so shocked". Geeez!

I am really liking the green team right now. Pink isn't bothering me yet. That may change, but I guess I'm not seeing what everyone else is right now.

I know gg, that’s what I thought. That was kinda a turn-off for me regarding Danny. It’s quite obvious.

I’m still rooting for him though.

I hope this season picks up some! It’s really kinda boring imo.