Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

crap, lost my whole lenghty post... it was all about meatloaf....

The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go

to choose a husband.

Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of

how the store operates.

"You may visit this

store ONLY ONCE!

There are six floors and the value

of the products increase as

the shopper ascends the flights.

The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the

Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the

sign on the door

reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued,

but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs

and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks,

'But I want more.'

So she continues upward.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are

Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but

feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor

and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims,

'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor

and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay,

but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor

#31,456,012 to this floor.

There are no men on this floor.

This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at

the Husband Store.

PLEASE

NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a

New Wives Store just across the street.

The first floor has wives

that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have their own money

and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

Kids are leaving this morning -They didn't get home till 8:30 last night - so I was up till 11..

Phyl we had a little wind yesterday and it was cold - but no rain. LOL on Earl and having a tantrum over a little Water - OMG he has a hair trigger doesn't he. I think I would have just sit there and laughed.. I think golf carts are made to withstand a little water - they are outside vehicles ;0)..

I don't think I would go to the pool either w/the wind - Hell I'm cold right now - wouldn't even think about getting in a pool - Hope the hips gets better - do some stretching - Glad the services were nice..

Karla - Why shouldn't you be eating meat loaf - OMG you aren't on a diet - meat loaf made w/lean hamburger is just fine - did you eat a pound of it...

Here's the skinny on ground turkey vs beef -

You might be tempted to use ground turkey for a low-fat substitute for ground beef, but check the label before you assume too much. Not all ground turkey has the fat and calorie savings you might believe.

If a package is labeled "ground turkey," what it means is that it can be any combination of breast and leg meat, and even skin. A 3-ounce cooked portion of this kind of ground turkey has about 200 calories and 11 grams of fat. A 3-ounce cooked portion of extra-lean ground beef contains 218 calories and 13 grams of fat, so you aren't really getting reduced calories and fat from using this type of ground turkey.

What you want to look for is a label on ground turkey that says "ground turkey breast." This type has 100 calories and 1.5 grams of fat for the same cooked 3-ounce portion.

Of course if you use the lean ground turkey, you will lose some moistness and flavor. If you are making turkey burgers, for example, they won't be as tasty as the combination ground turkey. But if you're making chili or something else with a lot of flavor and spices, you probably won't notice a difference.

Glad you are getting a paycheck !!! How much longer are you off work??? Don't you take sleeping pills? it's the pits not to be able to sleep -

We love you too - yes WE ARE FAMILY...

Well gotta get to work - cbl ;0)

Hello ladies. I will be back later tonight or in the morning but I have a ton to do right now. Just thought I would post here, in case you missed it on Facebook.

I have lost 10 pounds this month!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know Jeff's total right now but I think it's 25ish. I'll know when he gets home. It's time to happy dance. We are going out to dinner for fish and salad to Celebrate. Later taters! wooohoooo!!!

CONGRATS!!!

crap, lost my whole lenghty post... it was all about meatloaf....

I LOVE meatloaf!!!

The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go

to choose a husband.

Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of

how the store operates.

"You may visit this

store ONLY ONCE!

There are six floors and the value

of the products increase as

the shopper ascends the flights.

The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the

Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the

sign on the door

reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued,

but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs

and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks,

'But I want more.'

So she continues upward.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are

Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but

feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor

and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims,

'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor

and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay,

but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor

#31,456,012 to this floor.

There are no men on this floor.

This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at

the Husband Store.

PLEASE

NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a

New Wives Store just across the street.

The first floor has wives

that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have their own money

and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

TOO FUNNY!!!

Stephanie - I found where you lost your 10 pounds. I won't give them back to you...I'll try to pass them off to someone else! Today's inservice wasn't too bad. Tomorrow's inservice will be identical to today's only with the chemistry department instead of the biology department. Tomorrow's will be much more contentious than today. I still feel like crap though. My fever is back but my sore throat is gone. It's like they are taking turns!

liquids are done for right now. The new doctor that I am seeing tomorrow wants me to eat real food so that he can see what is happening with my band. I got a real meal tonight. WOW...can I eat a lot. He wanted me to eat until I was full. Now my tummy is a little sore. I didn't eat until I was Thanksgiving stuffed just until I wasn't hungry. We will see what the fluoro shows tomorrow. Well I am going to go to bed early again.

G'nite!

Yep, Janet, I do take sleeping pills, that is why this whole 'not sleeping' is driving me nuts. Could it be the 8 cups of tea I have taken to drinking?

Steph Congrats on your 10 pounds!!!

Way to go!!!

Okay, time to try this again, Fortunately my post didn't disappear into cyber space, just posted early.

I am now off of work until after Feb 11, then I can go back.... It will be strange, basically I have missed almost an entire quarter of school.

Janet, I had read that about the ground turkey and started looking at the labels and was shocked to see that it really wasn't any better than lean hamburger. I buy what they call the Diet lean, which is leaner than the 'lean'. I like ground turkey, but sometimes it has a strange taste. Probably because in Montana it has been frozen and thawed WAY too many times before it reaches the grocery store.

Been working on getting my tax stuff CPA by Wednesday, Alexa has to get her FAFSA application done. She is thinking on transfering to New York next school year. I know that she would love it there, she is such a social bug and just loves the 'action'. Plus she admitted that she needed to get away from the ex-boy friend. He isn't 'really' stalking her, but they both are active in the campus Christian group, but now he has decided to start playing hockey like she does. Next time I talk to her, I am going to let her know that this gives her a perfect opportunity to 'check' him into the wall!!! The jerk, calling my DD a s--t, who do you thing talked her into her first physical relationship??? Okay, I know it takes 2 to tango, but I can still blame it on the male!!

Talked to my mom last night and she has started the 'Life isn't worth living, etc. I should just take all my pills and get it over with." I did the dutiful comments, but it really ticks me off. Now that she isn't being treated as the 'grieving widow' she has to go on about something. She says that dad was her best friend, love of her life, etc. But who was the one who cheated on him for 16 years???? Okay, sorry, just had to vent. Ever since this whole arm thing, I am just angry. I don't know if it is because we are coming up on the anniversary of dad's death or if I am finally at the point that I have had enough of her crap and won't play her games anymore. Quite frankly, I don't care if I ever see her again.

On a 'happy note', just started reading a new book, Scupture, it is on the line of Dan Browns books.< /p>

Oooh Steph, just got an email from Mark! Now that gets my heart a twitter! Now if I could just convince him that I am worth his time. He was suck a kick! Ah well, such is life!

Okay, ladies. Nothing much to share I guess. But I said I would be back and so I am.

We went to eat. Jeff had a steak. I had walleye. Steak is one of the foods I really really miss. Oh well. Get over it, right?

Thanks for the congrats on the weight loss. Jeff is down 23 pounds. That is so amazing. I'm so proud of him. I told him that if he continues at this pace he will be under 300 before the end. He couldn't really believe it but was excited to hear it. If I continue I will be down almost to 140. Next week I should be back under "obese". I sure hope so. I didn't think I'd ever go back there, but oh well. Not looking back, just ahead.

Karla, I am so there with you and your mom feelings. The year after my dad died I thought I would choke my mom if she told me one more time how amazing their marriage was. I finally got tired of hearing it and told her how I saw it every time she got that way. I actually think (maybe I'm being a little too proud about this) that it helped her come to grips. If nothing else, she doesn't try to paint their life together as a dream to me anymore. She has her feet on the ground where dad is concerned. Still misses him but is a lot more honest about the relationship. What I'm saying is I wouldn't hold my tongue. I'm not talking cruel, but keeping her honest isn't a bad thing. Good luck. I know how hard it is. I'll be thinking of you.

Phyl, what did Earl say when you pointed out his behavior. Still doesn't think there is an issue? I'm sure. From here I have to admit I chuckled. Sounded like one of my tantrums when I wasn't on meds. He sounded so positive about his Water time though. Maybe he worked it all out. I really do believe that men have a TOM too. They just don't have the pads to go along with it.

Who was talking about meatloaf? I don't remember, but I know I absolutely love it! One thing to make it healthier is oatmeal instead of bread crumbs. More whole grain/fiber that way. I ordered some ground turkey just to add to my meat repertoire. I figure if I add it to ground beef and it will make less notice in my world. I knew that it wasn't all that better than extra lean ground beef but thought it might be something different. We will see.

Karri, I'm sorry you found my 10 pounds. I really thought I had flushed them down the toilet. Must be one of those butterfly wing chaos theory things....or maybe that dumb Newton law about mass not being created or destroyed. Dumb law :)

Okay. I'm off. Mommy/Jaimi day tomorrow. I'll talk to you later. Love you ladies. Have a great night.

Oooh Steph, just got an email from Mark! Now that gets my heart a twitter! Now if I could just convince him that I am worth his time. He was suck a kick! Ah well, such is life!

Maybe he figured it out! Email him back!!! You already know he's a dog guy. And a education guy. A funny guy. Dang!!! Take it slow, but see if it goes somewhere!

I did email him back, and he back again. By the way, we are both running off to Australia. I originally suggested the Oregon Coast, but he counter Australia, so if I disappear, you know that I am in the 'Outback', tossing 'another shrimp on the barbi'!

Drive by post girls...

Steph WTG 10LBS YEA !!!!!

Karri - Hugs on being sick - glad you have real food

Phyl - Whats up

Candice - How are you doing - still on the band wagon

Karla - LOL yep when pple die they become saints ;0) - Good luck in Assuie country..

I had dinner w/Andrew - he took me out for my bday ;0) Mexican food and it's 9 and I need to get off this computer...

cbl - love and hugs to all

Morning Ladies, I can't believe I beat Janet on to LBT.

Lazy night, worked on a wall hanging for DD#1 and read.

Steph, thanks for the imput about mom's. I think you hit the head of the nail. Mom is putting their relationship in a 'perfect' light, and as a kid I know that wasn't true. Mainly because they use to drink like fishes. So maybe she doesn't remember? Who knows, but I definitely still have some anger that I need to work through. I'm just sick of the drama. Between mom and DD#4 (Elyse), and DD#3 (the DD that has been separated from her husband for over a year because he is a cheater), I just want to run away. Mom needs to grow up and deal, Elyse needs to realize that the BF is a huge user and loser, and DD#3 needs to move on with life. Either go back to the husband of get a divorce. I am to the point I don't want to talk to any of them!!

Set my alarm this morning, figured I had been sleeping in WAY too long. It actually felt good to get up, even beat the alarm.

Well, have homework to do, so TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Steph - I sure couldn't deal with all your cold weather...

Karla - Yep you beat me - I was harvesting crops this morning ;0)

Ya family drama is a drag - I avoid it - I just don't ask how things are going - If they bring it up I change the subject - Just don't let their drama be your drama - your kids are grown - the only way any of us learn is the hard way...

Well gotta get my butt in gear

cbl

Good afternoon ladies;

I am doing fine... om the band wagon

Just didn`t post yesterday, because it was a Doctor visit day and I was feeling Shiity about my Allergy stuff... got me down... but she gave me more meds to take for it. Something stronger than Benadryl.... these little green pills...

I had a horrible headache, and just vegged all day and night...

Feeling like myself today, (yeah!) and itch is down to a manageable level.. but you should see my thighs! I looked like I`ve been raped with all the bruising on the inner thighs... and the skin is ultra dry and damaged looking... oh, well It will heal eventually... hey I dont`wear shorts much anyways !!!! :D