Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ghetto

HH,

Last time I checked this was a PUBLIC FORUM. Anybody can view and anybody can comment. Sorry if I intimidate you by my presence Comic Book Guy.

"This is a very bad thread"

Yeah well, somebody needs to kick that jackass in the balls. What a whiney biatch.

Yeah well, somebody needs to kick that jackass in the balls.

They say winning an online fight is like winning at Special Olympics: You may be first, but you're still retarded.

"You" being figurative, of course.

LMAO... I don't care about winning I just want him to eat until he blows up.

Sorry if I intimidate you by my presence”

Your presence is quite….insignificant. To anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. Except, perhaps, to yourself. And if you ARE significant to yourself, then I have to seriously question your choices in what is and isn’t significant.

You seem to make yourself laugh a great deal. It’s a pity, because you’re not even funny.

“Comic Book Guy”

Comic Book Guy? Comic Book Guy?

Oh, yes. You are referring to that pithy little remark you made in a past thread comparing me to some obscure Simpsons’ Character. That was the remark where you said something like “hey,everyone….we have a real life” whatever it was that you said. You know, where you expected everyone to come back and say “Yeah!! Ha Ha!! That’s Him!! You are SO Funny”!!”

And…. well, ….nobody ever came back and responded to your moronic little crack, did they? They just ignored you. As they should.

“Yeah well, somebody needs to kick that jackass in the balls.”

Well, it’s clearly not going to be YOU, cupcake. You have problems constructing a simple sentence. I’m thinking you’re not going to be kicking ANYONE in said balls, figuratively OR literally.

“I just want him to eat until he blows up.”

Well, now. That was just darn right clever. In all of my years online, I don’t think I have EVER witnessed such a clever retort as that.

“I just want him to eat until he blows up.”

That was so clever and witty I had to repeat it.

Got any more lightning bolts like THAT one, cupcake?

HH

Are we done with the ghetto topic? Can we move forward? Please?

This topic should have never been started. It was simply a way for somebody to usurp your authority when you closed down the other thread.

And yet you were the ignorant imbecile that started it all...

They say winning an online fight is like winning at Special Olympics: You may be first, but you're still retarded.

"You" being figurative, of course.

Actually I received a number of private messages in regards to the Comic Book Guy. Whatever! You are a legend in your own mind. Keep thinking this way, when you fall flat on your face I will be the one there busting a gut.

I now understand why your soo jealous of me...

A little birdie told me that your not even banded....

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Oh your sooo mad and bored and fat and miserable...I knew I was going to be laughing at your ignorant self, just didnt know it would be so soon. :biggrin:

:):sad::mad::lol::wub::sad:

Wow...

I see mods are actively viewing this, so I'm sure I don't need to report the name calling.

*Heading back to the grown-up thread....

Wow...

I see mods are actively viewing this, so I'm sure I don't need to report the name calling.

*Heading back to the grown-up thread....

One particular person seems to be getting away with quite a lot.

I can add the term thuggish to the fact that she's ghetto as well. And common. Those who don't have the brains to use adult words resort to name-calling and cussing. Obviously she wasn't raised right.