Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

HOLY COW JUDY!!! He looks 1 years old already. I have that same bouncer, so that gave me a good perspective.. wowser. He getting his flinstone Vitamins in or something??

Maybe that's why he cries so much, his life has been one never ending growth spurt!

Judy

he does look much older than 5 months, and so cute.

That was my entire tax refund + a little for that deck. I did a bunch of work and saved money and still spent $7k which includes the door - The bathroom cost was $700 which includes tiles for the floor and the new vanity. I am going to take the floor up when i get home. If i paid someone to do the bathroom it would have cost $2k easy.

And there is not a day that goes by that I am not outside at some point, I try to eat dinner out there every night, and sometimes drink my coffee out there in the am if it is not too cold. Next year I am going to put a cover of some sort on part of it so we can be out there in the rain too.

It is raining cats and dogs here, I don't know if it is ever going to stop.

Maybe that's why he cries so much, his life has been one never ending growth spurt!

Actually, the last few times I have had him, he's been very normal with no crying jags. I think he just needed to get used to me.

Judy

he does look much older than 5 months, and so cute.

That was my entire tax refund + a little for that deck. I did a bunch of work and saved money and still spent $7k which includes the door - The bathroom cost was $700 which includes tiles for the floor and the new vanity. I am going to take the floor up when i get home. If i paid someone to do the bathroom it would have cost $2k easy.

And there is not a day that goes by that I am not outside at some point, I try to eat dinner out there every night, and sometimes drink my coffee out there in the am if it is not too cold. Next year I am going to put a cover of some sort on part of it so we can be out there in the rain too.

It is raining cats and dogs here, I don't know if it is ever going to stop.

We bought a canvas gazebo and love it. We leave the structure up year round and just take the canvas roof off in the fall.

Good evening, Violets..

Dinner went well..I just had a bowl of lobster bisque and 1 piece of fish. I had some clam chowder and two sliders for lunch at Applebees. I ate around the potatoes in the Soup and pb'd most of the sandwiches. That bread gets me everytime, but it's sooooooooo delicious.

The fruit trifle was good too. Now I'm relaxing in my jammies and getting ready to head to bed. We have to be on the road at 7 tomorrow morning to go Kris's and then leave for our shopping trip. I'm taking the laptop so I'll check in tomorrow evening. Everyone have a good night. sleep well.

Laura, I am just going to send you the thank you note for your parents in an envelope and let you give it to them. Their names are Brad and Brenda? I don't for some reason think that is your dads' name.......

I am sorry for being SO TARDY!!! I will sign everyones name and take full responsibility for the lateness!! My mother really did teach me better!!!

Going to bed!!

Goodnight!!!

Brad & Belynda.. that's fine I can give it to them!

That's weird, I went to respond and a banner ad was actually in the box you type at, so I had to go advanced to type a message..Carson just woke up, ate maybe 1/2oz, and went back to sleep. :cursing:

Good morning, Violets. I thought I would be the first to post today, but I see Laura beat me to it!

I'm up and getting ready to head out for the weekend. Will check in tonight on the laptop, if I can. Everyone have a great day!!

Good Saturday morning. 55 degrees and only supposed to get to 79 again today. What a great weekend.

Judy, have a safe trip.

morning gals

cloudy out here today, going to rain this am then clear up. We are going to a Pig Out today, the 2nd anual NYS BBQ competition, so i'm looking forward to it, that is the one thing i can always eat.

not much else going on, just getting ready for my trip, doing laundry and drinking coffee.< /p>

Terry where are you?

Hi Tracy and Suzie I see you

Hey Girls~

Well the jet lag saga continues. I was POOPED last night and went to bed at 7.30! I took some Tylenol PM's and passed out. Woke up at 1.30 and peed...almost ready to get up. Went back to sleep until 5.30..and feel foggy but better!

Judy, have fun!

This afternoon, I am going to a mini reunion w/ the girlies from high school. It is about an hour away...but am really looking forward to seeing the girls. Joni flew in from FL to San Francisco to Janee's house...and they drove down yesterday to Wendy's house. Tish, Brit, Mandy, Becky and I will drive in from Palm Springs to meet them about an hour from here. Should be fun. Susanne is opting out of a night of "remember when" "remember when".

Everyone have a wonderful night! xoxo

good morning........ :cursing:

213 today... I managed to be good all day and night UNTIL I had two handfulls of pb chex mix..... but I count that as a good day.

I've been doing laundry this am and running a scan on my puter. Make it a good one!

oh and our AC is off too.. so nice!

G'Morning!

I am entirely envious of you girls with nice weather -- even RAIN! We're in a drought 100 degrees for a month now and about 80% humidity. I just can't describe the misery out there. The A/C can't even keep up....it runs all day and best you can get indoors is about 76 degrees (I'd prefer about 72). This translates to about $500 electric bills for a 2800 sq ft house. Only another 2 months of this crap! I HATE HOUSTON in the summer.

Judy, your baby is a doll! I'm glad he's settling down for you.

I got some bad news yesterday that's got me in a vortex -- went out with DH last night and ended up in tears. Wasn't the best night. I'm hoping today will be better.

Ya'll have a good day!

Just got home from the beach... am now channelling my inner Pam (or is it really my inner Susanne?) and working on the mountains of sandy laundry, putting all the food away (gotta love schlepping it there & then back again), getting caught up w/e-mail & voice mails, etc...

TOO FUNNY -- the new PTA Prez called me while I was gone to vent about the budget meeting they had for next year... can't wait 'til he calls back & I say "Yo dude -- NOT MY PROBLEMO ANY MORE!" :smile:

(Terry)