Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having a BAD day

I'm feeling really stressed out and all I've done is EAT. I haven't had the surgery done and this is one of those day that I really would probably suffer if I had.

I ended a relationship with the man that I have been in love with for over two years, two weeks ago. He was a PLAYER from the beginning and told me that he was and STUPID me, let my emotions get involved. Now, it hurts every time I think about him. I can't get away from him, he works with me, fortunately on different shifts. He's constantly emailing me work related questions that I have to answer, so I can't ignore him. He wants to remain friends, but it's just too hard for me. I know that I'll cave if I have to spend anytime with him. I even skipped my softball game tonight because I knew he was going to be there and I'm the coach, I let my team down by having someone else coach. Now I feel really bad.

I just want to be with him and know it's WRONG! How do I get over him and how do I make the right food choices when I'm stressed out???? :smile2::)

Sounds like you put yourself in a bad situation, Sucks that you have to work with this guy. So I'm assuming that he called it quits? What was his reasoning if you dont mind me asking other than he is a player?Try to stay busy and perhaps get rid off all the junk food in your house so that you don't have anything bad to snack on. Only time will help this out stay strong.

No, actually I called it quits. I guess in a way I am regretting my decision, but I know that it is the right one. I figured out that I was starting to have serious feelings for him and knew that they were not reciprocated. I decided that it was better to walk away before getting really hurt...more so than I am now that is...

It will all work out. I was just really stressed out yesterday.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.. so when are you being banded? I'm still not sure if it is something that I want to do. I'm going through the insurance hoops so i guess im still interested

I had my preop appointment with the surgeon on 6/2/09 now I'm like you jumping through all of the hoops. I'm hoping they will approve me.

Hope you don't have to wait too long to be approved.

Use your frustration and focus on your upcomiong appts. No one is worth making you feel shitty, and self destructive (binge eating) . Even though it is unfortunate what happened, he obviously was not worth it. Find someone who will respect you and not play games on you. You DESERVE better, and once you realize that, which I think you have already done, you will move on. Until then focus your attention on something other then food, you do not wasnt hime to succeed in messing up you getting your surgery. Good luck and keep your head up!

Only thing I can tell you is focus all your energy into getting yourself healthy. He will regret not recriprocating your feelings one day and he's not worthy of you. Last summer I went through the same thing with a guy I was dating. He's not worthy of you! You will find someone who deserves you.