Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK to get the tag in your signature you right click on it and copy then go to your user CP (top of page on the left) then go down the left side and click on signature- then edit signature, then paste into signature- if that doesn't work then let me know.

I will be happy to make any changes anyone wants- if you want the year it is no problem to add it.... actually that is a great ideal!!

I am so honored to meet all of you guys and happy we will be going through this together- maybe Alex (the dude that runs this site) will give us our own place to talk.... I will email him.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Great Luck!

when you right click you want to copy URL (that is the code that goes in your signature box)

Mainehappymama - very cool! We can compare! July7th here we come!

Oh Evie..i kinda like the idea of an "09" but whatever everyone wants is good....

July 20th here, So I'm gonna be a July Jewel too! I dont know how to do all the frilly things yet. I just started using this page! This might even be my first post...lol. =)

I am putting everyone's dates on my calendar so I can make sure to get in touch with you before you go in for your procedure.... I am so excited for everyone and ME too!!!

OK I made a new glitter name July Jewels 2009

here is the code to copy and paste into your signature like I explained before.... let me know what you guys think!!

Thanks

glitterfy134605T485D31.gif

I was approved today!!!! I am so excited!

I am VERY new to posting stuff, so this will be a whole new thing for me. It is so cool to have people to talk to that are going through the exact same thing!

My surgery is July 13th in Cincinnati, Ohio by Dr. Trace Curry.

I haven't quite figured out how to use the ticker. I can create it but I haven't figured out how to post it in my signature.

Good Luck to everyone, I am so very happy to meet all of you!

Somehow I totally missed this thread! :w00t: I am July 1st here in Charlotte...getting very very excited! Just had my preop class yesterday and start my 2 weeks of liquids next Wednesday. Please add me to the list of "July Jewels" :rolleyes:

OMG ladies, it's coming up quickly. I go down to Cincinnati on Monday for my nutrition class. My boyfriend is coming with me. We were having a sushi lunch today and he said, "are you sure you want me to know the rules". HA! I got into this predicament knowing the rules but not following them. I have a feeling there will be some fights coming our way but he is a sweetheart to be on this ride with me. Besides he already has a doll of a girlfriend, a year from now he'll have a HOT girlfriend.

WooHoo! I am a July Jewel!!!!

My surgery is scheduled for July 10th. I am sooooooo excited! A little scared, but mostly excited.

Oh and I just did this siggy... so let's road-test!