Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June exercise challenge

Yesterday I did:

AM: Long run - 8 miles!

PM: Bike ride. 14.6 miles of hills!

ok - i'm finishing of june strong..LOL

i turn 40 tomorrow - so, i pushed it a bit this wkend - HA!.....actually worked out hard w/dh both days as he's gained 20lbs thinking after getting to goal, he could ease back into late night snacking (after i went to bed) and not exercise.

yesterday - boot camp weight training session / 45 mins on treadmill - ran 1.5 miles (dont' know what got into me) / 52 laps in the pool (broken out in 2 sessions)

today - spin class / upper body weights / abs - 2 games of Water volleyball:smile2:

and now a glass of wine :smile2::thumbup:

Today I went for a swim in the lake. 1.25 miles.

Nothing like starting off the work week with a light 6 mile run. Started off thinking only 3-4 miles and just kept going. Tonight will be chest workout.

ok - i'm finishing of june strong..LOL

i turn 40 tomorrow - so, i pushed it a bit this wkend - HA!.....actually worked out hard w/dh both days as he's gained 20lbs thinking after getting to goal, he could ease back into late night snacking (after i went to bed) and not exercise.

yesterday - boot camp weight training session / 45 mins on treadmill - ran 1.5 miles (dont' know what got into me) / 52 laps in the pool (broken out in 2 sessions)

today - spin class / upper body weights / abs - 2 games of Water volleyball:smile2:

and now a glass of wine :o:thumbdown:

You go "girl".:blush:

last day in june and taking the day off.

i was dressed & ready to hit the gym and DH crawled out of bed - back bothering him. i should have gone by myself - but decided to take a break myself.

yesterday - spin class / 30min stair master

I did not work out yesterday but I will make up for it today. I started the second week of the Cto5k before work and after I will do Curves. I am planning on a 10 mile hike this Saturday.

Still lurking...still doing bare minimum, but working on shedding the "I really hate this" feeling I get when I have to go home and then back out to the gym.

I promised DD, so we WILL go every day during the week, or do something for 30 minutes at home.

Did chest last night. After dinner went for a walk with DW, DD and our GSD.

This morning, I went for a 4.1 mile run. If you had told me 1 yr ago that I would run just over 10 miles in 2 days, I would have said you were crazy. But, that is what I did in the last 2 days. Is it ok to curse your boss out for showing you you can run further than you thought possible?:thumbup::cursing:

I did my BRIC class in the AM. We did some speed work for our run. Then I did a track workout in the PM. More speedwork, but the focus was on cadence. I finally have a good one!