Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh God Ate Too Much Slime, Burping etc.

I got slimed for the first time today. I was actually glad it happened! This is the first time since I got my fill in April that I have felt anything different. I got a fill last night and I'm happy to finally have "proof" of my band working. I was starting to get so depressed.

Morning, I agree totally. I want to use it as a tool and if you can't feel it that can not happen. But it is a bummer. I have got really really stuck three times. It was so scary. All three times it was pork. So needless to say pork is a game stopper. Keep up the good work. This really works.

Hi guys

Oh god, how horrible.. I had a fill today, and she put in too much, but also I took a pill this afternoon and I didn't know but it got stuck! It came up with vomiting (vomit number 5) this evening (about 6hrs after taking it) I must be still very swollen as well as cannot keep Water or anything down. On vomit number 8(ish) a tiny blob (1/8 inch) of red blood came up. It looked like perhaps a bit where my pill had scratched the wall of my stomach and it had clotted. Now of course I am FREAKING out. What is this? maybe its slipped, maybe there is more pill stuck in there? Maybe I am going to die in my sleep. I have appt at 930am tomorrow for an unfill. I am not sure what they will take out. I wondered whether I should ring my doctor urgently tonight (as its 11.47pm) or if I should just try and get some sleep and go in the morning. I would have thought that if it was something more serious than inflamation from overfill + pill then I'd feel a bit more than discomfort and gurgling and that one spot of blood....

I know they are going to make me do an endoscopy now as well (because of the blood) what a bloody fricking pain!

Take your fills slowly - I went like a bull at a gate!

Yes thank GOD I am okay.

What a DISGUSTING feeling. I was so worried and then I got there and the Doc said, "its okay it was just over stimulated (eg over filled) and she took .2cc out and I was fine!!!

She said the blood was cos I had been vomiting so much!!!!

Feel great today - had cheese and crackers and wine last night - perfectly normal again. Its so bizare that I could feel SO disgusting one minute and then literally 10 seconds later feel fine. I guess we are not used to having a foreign body inside us that can manipulate how we feel...

:blink:

Onwards and downwards!!