Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a few before and after pictures up. The quality is not very good because of the flash and resizing of the pictures, but you can get a good idea of the results so far. I am 3 weeks post op as of yesterday. I had a circumferential tt with Lipo, fleur de lis, and hernia repair. When you click on the link, you will have to put in a password of tummytuck.

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9049

Wow! you look great. You have healed really nicely. Question- do your stomach muscles still feel really tight? if not, when did that feeling go away?

Tracy

Tracymom- I do still feel tight at times. Laughing, coughing, and sneezing are still pretty painful at times. It feels like everything is going to come loose! I have noticed a big difference in tightness from week 2 to week 3 though.

Mrgrta you are incredibly wonderful and that middle incision is going to fade to about nothing. I can't get over how well you are doing. It was kind of you to post the pics for us. It gives me hope!!!

Mimi

mrgrta:

Thanks for posting your pics. You look great and sounds like you feel pretty good too! I have high hopes for my 3 week post op pics from looking at yours.

It really inspires those that haven't had surgery yet when they can see the before & afters.

Thanks again.

I love my band, and I'm pretty sure I'll love my Tummy Tuck too once it doesn't hurt anymore :thumbup:

Sue

OMG you look amazing such a transformation i am meeting my surgeon on the 22nd of june and can have surgery 3wks after that i am cosidering the extended tuck with Lipo and fleur de lys incision im just so nervous can i ask is it the result u expected and did the fleur de lys incision pull u right in as i have weight or rolls on my back id hope that would fix the problem also were u at ur correct bmi before surgery i am having a arm lift and breast uplift all at same time how was ur pain? Sorry for all the questions just never had oppertunity to ask anyone who had it done before but u look fab congrats and well done on ur loss i know how hard it must of been x

Thanks everyone for your compliments. I am hoping to post some better pictures in a couple of weeks when I go back to see the ps. Their pics are so much better quality. I'm going to get a copy and hopefully scan them onto here.

Flirtylass- I am so glad that I got the fleur de lis. It pulled me in so tight and got rid of the upper belly flab. As of today, I have lost 7 inches across my belly and 6 inches across my hips. The circumferential part took inches off my butt! I also had Lipo to my hips and those giant rolls you see in my before pics are gone. I was wearing a tight 14/16 in pants/jeans before surgery and now I am into mostly 10s and some 12s. My bmi before surgery was right at 29. I still have some weight to lose, but not enough that it will ruin my results. I can't answer your question about arm pain, but the tt pain was not bad at all. Maybe OhJuli can answer about the arms. She had that done recently.

BethfromVA- They cut around the old belly button and made a new one. It is finally starting to open up more. It was pretty tight and closed for awhile, but looking better every day.

Suemagoo- I know you are going to love your new belly. This had made me want to work even harder to get to my goal!

Savannahsmommie- I lost 85 lbs pre op with the band. I have lost an additional 12 pounds since the surgery 3 weeks ago. Some of that was cut and sucked away and some I have lost on my own.

Good luck to all of you considering this. It really is the icing on the cake after losing weight. I have no regrets.

Oh thanks for the reply my bmi is 29 too but i hope to lose a stone before the op im so thrilled to hear ur happy with results and god what a impressive inch loss im so excited now i bet its such a good feeling having a flat tummy can i ask did the tt lift ur mons area? or would that be a seperate op? did recovery take long i can have op in july but im afraid of missing out the whole summer thanks again for the reply

flirtylass- Yes, my ps does lift the mons area with all tts. He also did some Lipo to that area as well. He did tell me that sometimes patients with massive weight loss would have to return at a later date to have a pubic lift, but so far I don't think that I would need that done. It looks pretty good already.

As for recovery, I did not think it was too bad. I was driving at 7 days post op and sleeping in my own bed at 9 days post op. I took 3 weeks off work, but that is because I'm on my feet for 12 hour shifts. Otherwise, I think I could have gone back after 2 weeks. Everybody is different with their healing, but that was my experience.

Oh thanks for the info mrgrta you seem to of done brilliantly and its put my mind at ease knowing everything went smoothly for you hope il do as well as you have and cant wait to see your new pics your looking fabulous...

Mrgrta, you stated that you have lost some weight on your own since the surgery. What are you doing? You can't be exercising so soon after surgery. My surgery date is coming up soon and anything I can do to help my post-surgery weight loss would be helpful. Thanks.