Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banding on May 21st 2009. Who else?

I have had a fill for a week. I've been able to maintain my surgery loss (20 lbs), but not much else even though I am walking at least 30 minutes each day.

Still having trouble with head hunger.

I was told there was some sort of discount for curves. Does anyone know what it is? I havn't started any exercising yet. I am soooo lazy!

Really? there is a curves like 4 blocks from my house. That would be so simple for me, Though I don't know where you live, But there is a Women only gym called Lucille Roberts near me that has a low membership rate, and $10 a month for a non commitment contract...

How is everyone doing? I started exercising. I didn't get my first fill because the doctor was scared I wouldn't be able to eat at all. Now my apetite has increased and I'm not scheduled til July 20th. He told me to call if my apetite increased and they would get me in right away. Well I called the nurse tells me he's on vacation and that he is already double booked for next week and I'll have to wait until my appt. I am not happy.:thumbup:

I'm so sorry to hear that Burniegal, My 2nd fill is scheduled for the 24th. My restriction is sooo weird. I def have it. and I do have a severe lack of appitite to the point where sometimes I have to force myself to eat just because it's time (I have my meal times planned and I stick to it).

I need to def increase my Protein, And I get nausious easily.

Hang in there, it will be a great feeling when you get the fill.

As for excercise..... lol.... I def need to up the ante on that one. It's just been hard with my schedule lately, and I've been sick as a dog for the past week, so I'm still looking into affordable gyms. And I have an interview today for a new job, I've been soooooooo stressed at work that I started sending out my resume to get the hell out of there. Though Very fortunate That I do have a job, but Sometimes, You have to trust your instincts, and mine are saying it's time.

SO good luck everyone, we're 7 weeks out now!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that Burniegal, My 2nd fill is scheduled for the 24th. My restriction is sooo weird. I def have it. and I do have a severe lack of appitite to the point where sometimes I have to force myself to eat just because it's time (I have my meal times planned and I stick to it).

I need to def increase my Protein, And I get nausious easily.

Hang in there, it will be a great feeling when you get the fill.

As for excercise..... lol.... I def need to up the ante on that one. It's just been hard with my schedule lately, and I've been sick as a dog for the past week, so I'm still looking into affordable gyms. And I have an interview today for a new job, I've been soooooooo stressed at work that I started sending out my resume to get the hell out of there. Though Very fortunate That I do have a job, but Sometimes, You have to trust your instincts, and mine are saying it's time.

SO good luck everyone, we're 7 weeks out now!!!

How is it going with everyone? I went for another visit on yesterday and still did not get a fill. I have not had a fill yet. I'm still losing weight and he fills good about my progress. I lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

I'm just afraid though, that all of sudden my weight is going to start back climbing up. However, he assured me that if I started gaining he would do a fill. I'm not scheduled now until another month.

All is going well over here. Had my 1st fill on the 18th of July. And though some foods are hard to go down (feels like heartburn). But I haven't lost any weight still. But then again I haven't gained any either. When I got my fill the Dr. told me that I'd probably need to come in again for a 2nd fill. So I am hoping to get on on the 22nd of Aug.

This weekend is going to be interesting. Going on a 3-day cruise. I don't plan on going crazy.. but I am just concerned about anything getting stuck. Mostly it's in the morning. So I know to drink some warm Water before I eat to loosen it up just a bit.

TTYS!!

I get my second fill on the 11th. So ready. This past month has been full of stress and I got sick. The good news is I haven't gained I even lost another pound. I got back in my routine today. I am looking forward to getting some restriction!!

I jumped on the lazy bandwagon in the past 2 weeks, so not cool at all, and I need to be on here more often for motivation, because I am STUCK between 28 & 32lbs down, that 4lbs is just jumping from side to side on the scale- HARDCORE. I hate that when it gets really hot & humid your motivation melts in the heat..... So I'm stuck even after my 2nd Fill. How's everyone else doing?

I am stuck with you! I was doing well with first fill then the fat between band and stomach went away, I have had 2 fills since and still am not as restricted as I was a month ago... so I go back tomorrow for more. Hopefully that will get it going again, also we have been very hot here too, so that does make you very slugish...

I am stuck with you! I was doing well with first fill then the fat between band and stomach went away, I have had 2 fills since and still am not as restricted as I was a month ago... so I go back tomorrow for more. Hopefully that will get it going again, also we have been very hot here too, so that does make you very slugish...

My doc is sooo stingey with the fills, and I understand why because it's all about YOU and how YOU do and how much YOU dedicate yourself to your WL success, I get it. This heat is unbearable, in NYC the past week or so. And my biggest issue is, and this may sound like a lame excuse, but I am NOT a morning person whatsoever, and that is the ample time of day for me to excercise. All I know is that I really need to get my Shit together FAST because I'm getting that weird Belly thing, Where my legs are thinning out, my arms are thinning out but the belly is becoming more prominent. So I need to do something STAT!

I had fat around my port, that comes and goes with the stubborn 3-4 lbs.... makes it very uncomfortable.

Hey, ladies. I found out about the Curves dealio. If you go on Official Site: the LAP-BAND® Adjustable Gastric Banding System for weight loss surgery and type in Curves, it will give you all the info and a link to sign up, but here's the 411 in brief:

Get a complimentary 2-week membership at your nearest Curves® and start realizing your lifestyle goals. Plus get 50% off the service fee for membership and discounted monthly fees available only if you have the LAP-BAND® System.

HTH! :(