Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for July 2005 bandsters!

I was banded 7/13/05...Before surgery 254.5....surgery date 243...today224.5...30 lbs since I started..18.5 since surgery..wow..I'm excited..I think maybe I can do this ...going for my 3rd fill tuesday cause I fell no restriction...Can eat anything and everything...

:)So very happy!!! Had band surgery 7/27/05. Had first fill (2cc's) this Thursday. Wasnt too bad. Have noticed a really difference. Was very apprehensive before going. So glad I did. With every pound that goes I feel I am morphing into a better me. I am shocked that this weight has come off the way it has. Yet Iam so very happy. Never did I think it would make such a difference. There are so may little things that have changed. Man I cant remember when the last time was I lost 25lbs!!!! and ive gone down 2 sizes!!!

To reward myself I had my hair cut yesterday.

I am so happy to be a bandster!!!!! Sure looking forward to what is to come!!!

Micki Banded 7/27/05 Dr. Montgomery NWWLS Everett,Washington

Highest 296/Presurgery 292/Current 269!!!!

My surgery was July 22, 2005 and I am down 30 pounds on my official ticker. I have had one fill, .5cc, and am waiting until I have a day off (Oct. 10) to try another. My avg. loss per week used to be 2.5, but it is slowing down now...still about 1 lb a week. In some ways I am happy with that, and in others, I'd like it to be faster. Sorta like the "angel" side and the "devil side"!

7-22-05 My Date I Hav Lost A Total Of 25 Lbs As Of Today. My 2nd Fill Was A Definate Difference. I Am Impatient Also. I Want It Gone Now!!!! :) But I Can "weight" Lol... It Will Come Off I Know It. Jamie

lets stay on track :) update and write down how you doing!

i repeat it's not a race! just a way to keep a contact between us!!

lovz

update! I am down 19 lbs. since my surgery July 29th. I had my first fill September 14th, 3ccs in a VG band. I know I am a slow loser, but heck I am pretty proud of myself! Without the band and change in habits, I would still be wearing tight clothes, and taking 3 different meds! Keep up the good work guys & gals!

I know I am a slow loser, but heck I am pretty proud of myself!

it doesn't matter if we lose slow or fast.. but what ever we lose, its for ever!

i'm so happy that you post your updates! it helps me soo much staying

on track! i feel like i'm not walking alone on this!

Pam you deserve feeling proud! i'm also proud of you!

lovz!

Banded 7-27-05 297.5 at consult now 266 -- unofficial down 31.5 lbs.

BUT gone forever are they!!

Really excited but have had 1 fill and felt no difference.

I am making mostly good choices tho but would like help with portions which I know I will get soon.

Next fill about 10-24-04.

Y'all keep up all the inspiring posts!!

I'm down 30 lbs. now!! Did someone mention an October challenge of 10 more lbs? I'm in!!! Who else?!?!

ah Diane i'm on Fall Challenge allready :( i ll be confused if i be in more

challenges lol :) :)

I've lost 20.5 lbs. Seems to be going way to slow though. Since my second fill I've had a hard time eating/drinking anything. Even cottage cheese tried to choke me.

Cheryl,

If you are having a hard time drinking you may be too tight. I had a fill on Sept. 21st and could drink anything. I did have a hard time with the difference in the amounts I ate and chewing slow. It took me several days to get it in my head. Cottage cheese hurt me once, I guess it was too fast. Now if I don't eat slow and chew slowly I know it.