Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DID YOU SMOKE  

2 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU SMOKE

• I smoked before surgury but have quit now
    • I smoked before and after surgury
    • I tried to quit but didn't happen
    • Forget it - one thing at a time - surgury 1st

I'm about to have surgery in May and I've been reading this book called "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking" by Alan Carr. It came highly recommended, a great friend of mine read it 2.5 hrs ago and has never touched a smoke since. She swears by it. The book seems pretty good so far, I'll let ya know how I feel after I read it all the way thru.

Hi, How is the book going? I read the book before and quit, had a crises and started up again. Then I went on the actual course. I've not touched a ciggie since 3 June 2009. And I'm a happy non-smoker. So all the best. I hope it works for you. To my mind it's the only book or course that works and I've tried every method.

Thank you Carrin! I'm going to try and finish the book Thursday. I have the day off and I'm just going to sit home and read read read. I really don't even want to smoke anymore, never mind just for the surgery. Hopefully it will work, seems to have worked for millions! I'l keep you posted!! :confused:)

I'm about to have surgery in May and I've been reading this book called "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking" by Alan Carr. It came highly recommended, a great friend of mine read it 2.5 hrs ago and has never touched a smoke since. She swears by it. The book seems pretty good so far, I'll let ya know how I feel after I read it all the way thru.

Oooh I dunno, but 2.5 hours doesn't seem like quite long enough to claim that it is working :thumbup::thumbdown:

HAHAHA!! OPPS!! I meant 2.5 yrs she hasn't touched a smoke.