Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victorious Valentines - Feb. 08 - MASTER THREAD!

Well, I just got back from the doctor. He took the last 1 CC out of my band so it is completely empty now. I have an upper GI and Endoscopy scheduled for Tuesday so we will see where that goes. I'm praying that it won't cause me to lose the band because I don't want to try living without it. :thumbup: I know I can't go on like I am because I don't like pain!!!!!

Hey stlouis Gal, The best of luck to you. I hope all goes well for you. I wouldn't want to be without my band either. If not is the gastric sleeve an option for you? Keep us posted.

Morning all. How is everyone? It's Friday and I hope we will all have a fantastic weekend.

Tap??- Where the heck are you? I hope everything is okay. Please check in with us if you can. Starting to get worried here.

Jul - Did you get back on track? I was much, much better yesterday and it showed on the scale. Yay!

SLG - I've go every appendage crossed for you. Hoping it gets better for you soon. Let us know how everything goes on Tuesday.

Time to get dressed so I can go walk my 3 mall miles. Groan. Oh, well, get to chat with mom while I do it. Have a great one guys.

Ezma, I think I'm doing better. Last night I just had a total snack attack and ate a few chips and nuts. I didn't overdo it, so hopefully I didn't hurt the good I did. I only worked out 3 times this week, but I'm still recovering form my surgery, so I'm trying not to beat myself up too much. Tomorrow is a challenge, were going to a baseball game, they have tons of good food there. I must be strong! Especially against the waffle cones! That's great! I'm glad the scale was good to you this week. Tomorrow I'll find out my weigh in for the week.

Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend.

Had a rough day today. Ate too many yummy Cookies I made "for the kids." I need to balance making yummies for my family with not wanting to eat them myself. I may just have to say no goodies in the house for a while. I don't know.

My weight isn't coming back down. Duh, I know, it seems obvious why. But really I have eaten a lot better this week than I have in the last month. I want to see it coming back down. I'm back up to 195. :frown:

I did go for a walk today. I walked about an hour and 2.5 miles. My back usually bothers me when I walk, but it didn't today, so I just kept going and going. It felt good, but I was a little nauseous toward the end.

Hope I can do better tomorrow. I'm feeling really fat and kindof scared. :w00t:

Shiny - I know how scary that is, I've been there and am still fighting it. Sounds like you are getting back on track though. I think the excercise, for me, just helps me to remember what I want, less fat on my bod, more than it takes off any weight. So I keep at it. Also, helps that I do it with my mom and she nags me if I don't have a valid reasn for missing. Just remember - you can do it! You know that, you've done it already. Now it's just getting back to it.

Hi All

I'm glad to say I'm doing better. I was able to eat a little yesterday some kippers and chunky Soup (not together)and had a little discomfort ,but nothing bad. I have lost another 10lbs and now am at goal of 100lbs lost.

Exercise has gone down the drain since feeling yucky from being too tight. If I manage a walk its a good day.I must try to increase this somehow.

Stlouisgal

Hope it works out it sounds the same as my story.

Everyone else keep on plugging at it.

Okay, lets just say I was weak over the weekend and ate a lot of crap I shouldn't have. I gained 3 lbs back. But I got up this moring, I did an hour work out, I'll be more careful with eating today. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back on track. I seem to do this a lot. I make great progress, then I sabbotage it. There's probably some mental-psychological thing involved. Whatever it is, I wish I'd stop doing that to myself.

Hope everyone else is well.

Okay, lets just say I was weak over the weekend and ate a lot of crap I shouldn't have. I gained 3 lbs back. But I got up this moring, I did an hour work out, I'll be more careful with eating today. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back on track. I seem to do this a lot. I make great progress, then I sabbotage it. There's probably some mental-psychological thing involved. Whatever it is, I wish I'd stop doing that to myself.

Hope everyone else is well.

Hi Jul - I can really relate! I have been doing this to myself a lot as well. I just gained back 2 of the 3 lbs I lost when my band was so tight. It is not tight now. I don't understand it. I've heard a lot of people say that it fluctuates, but mine seems to go from one extreme to the other. At any rate, I am working to get back on track today, too. Back to the gym tomorrow. Almost hoping my band will tighten back up to reign in some of my out of control eating habits!

Hope I can do better tomorrow. I'm feeling really fat and kindof scared. :biggrin:

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. I know you can pull through this! I've had some pretty dark periods through this journey, and if I can pull myself back up, anybody can. Don't beat yourself up. Give yourself a break and take it a day at a time!

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. I know you can pull through this! I've had some pretty dark periods through this journey, and if I can pull myself back up, anybody can. Don't beat yourself up. Give yourself a break and take it a day at a time!

ITA!! Each day we wake up is a whole new day to start to get on the right track. I think that's why I love WW so much. Every day I wake up, my points start over again. Some days I'm really bad - but when I'm tracking I see the damage in black/white. It hurts to see that, so I wake up the next day and I'm super good the next day. And so on and so on until the next time I have a bad day.

It's going to happen. We are only human and we are battling issues that have been with us really our whole lives. Some have had weight issues since the beginning some not, but we still ended up in the same boat.

I am still at the same weight now, but I lost another 2 inches. It's coming off, but I think the thing that's changed in me from when I was first banded is I'm more patient with my self and my progression. 95% Angel, 5% Devil. My good days are showing more than my bad.

Stand up and dust yourselves off VV's - you are worth it to yourselves. This will be a lifetime of ups and downs, just have more ups (well, actually downs :biggrin:) and you will be fine.

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!

I think we all must be at the 18 month slump. Come on folks, let's hang in there together.

Hi Everyone!

Well, I'm back...and it seems when I was gone, a few others reappeared - YAY! Anyway, here I am...through the worst of whatever depression/boredom/moodiness that hit me (I hope - and so does DH!). Sadly though, I am 3 pounds more. I had to have a slight defill because whatever was going on in my head made me really tense too, and therefore the band constricted ... a vicious cycle. Anyway, I will stay like this for 6 weeks or so to stabilze and give my stomach a break while I try to once again 'get in the groove'.

So, did I miss anything?

I make great progress, then I sabbotage it. There's probably some mental-psychological thing involved. Whatever it is, I wish I'd stop doing that to myself.

If you ever figure it out - share the secret/solution!!!

I think we have ALL been there, done that, and have the weight to prove it!

I have lost another 10lbs and now am at goal of 100lbs lost.

Congrats - although a painful way to lose some weight. But 100 pounds gone is quite an accomplishment!