Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victorious Valentines - Feb. 08 - MASTER THREAD!

Hi All

Glad everyone is doing well. I wish I could say the same. I've just come out of hospital where I stayed for 3 days. My band is so tight even though I'm completely unfilled.

The Dr at the hospital played around and got another.5cc out.

I had a barium swallow and an endoscopy to make sure a piece of food wasn't stuck, but that came back clear.

We are thinking because I've been trying to eat food ,but end up throwing up my stomach is so swollen so its back to the post op diet for 3 weeks and hope the swelling goes down.

Sorry to moan.

Back from a week of vacation. I'll have to catch up on the past posts.

C, so sorry about your complications. I worry about those possibilities happening to me. What started your trouble?

I'd better get something to eat. It's 2 p.m. and I haven't eaten anything yet. Eek!

Interesting picture... I was shooting a wedding a few weeks ago and my assistant took this picture of my shadow while I was sending an SMS to my dh.

Holy crap, am I that small? lol

shadowsm.jpg

Hi

Looking good Angie. I've never thought to look at my shadow. It gives you a great silhouette.

I'm on day 6 of fluids and I'm not in pain when I take my Vitamins.YAAH!!!

I'm allowed drinkable yoghurt tomorrow so I'll keep you posted. I've been meticulous in measuring my 1/2cup of liquid and hope this will help the pouch shrink down also.

Have a great week.

Wow Nicole. Sounds like you're having fun time there. Glad you're out of the hospital. Sounds like you're coming along okay though. Sad as this is, I wish I had something to make me go back on the post op diet. Waaaah. I know you're not having any fun though. Take care of yourself.

Yesterday was the first weekly weigh in for my contest with my family. I stayed the same. It's so irritating. I was down 2 pounds for 5 days and somehow I went up 2 over the last two days. I really have to get on it this week since I have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday, which is the next contest weigh in too. Pray for will power for me.

Hope the rest of you are doing well too.

I always always always weigh lighter on Friday than any other day of the week. No idea why. But probably you just had a heavy day - doesn't mean you aren't losing :blink:

Hi All

Glad everyone is doing well. I wish I could say the same. I've just come out of hospital where I stayed for 3 days. My band is so tight even though I'm completely unfilled.

The Dr at the hospital played around and got another.5cc out.

I had a barium swallow and an endoscopy to make sure a piece of food wasn't stuck, but that came back clear.

We are thinking because I've been trying to eat food ,but end up throwing up my stomach is so swollen so its back to the post op diet for 3 weeks and hope the swelling goes down.

Sorry to moan.

I wonder what is up with suddenly getting tight after so long. The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago and I had to have my fill taken out. I have no desire to have any more put in because I think I am still too tight. I can only eat about a quarter of a cup of solid food without throwing up. It is maddening. anyone else had this experience?

I wonder what is up with suddenly getting tight after so long. The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago and I had to have my fill taken out. I have no desire to have any more put in because I think I am still too tight. I can only eat about a quarter of a cup of solid food without throwing up. It is maddening. anyone else had this experience?

This happened to me over the last couple of days. I threw up three times yesterday and was only able to get Soup down. I think I had a piece of meat stuck, though. I came on the site to do some looking around and found a thread about Papaya Enzyme. I went out and bought some a couple of hours ago. It seems to be helping.

Interesting picture... I was shooting a wedding a few weeks ago and my assistant took this picture of my shadow while I was sending an SMS to my dh.

Holy crap, am I that small? lol

Angie, you look great!

Okay, Okay. I'm starting over. AGAIN. We are moving to San antonio, I'm moving Oct 1st. I am exercising everyday for even if it is only five minutes, I am doing it.

I'm so sick of not losing weight. I haven't really lost any since the initial weight loss in the beginning.

So here I am. Starting over. Again.

So I have to find a fill Dr. in San antonio.

Maybe I will like this one better anyway.

Ready, have you tried Weight Watchers?

I was in the same boat as you only worse. I did so excellent in the beginning but maybe 5 months in it all came to a screeching halt. To top it off I gained nearly 30 back...

This has been such a godsend for me. Every morning I wake up is a new day and I move on and start over. I understand that feeling of starting over again and again. This plan though allows you to do this, and makes it okay. Most days I do good, sometimes I don't, but I get to make a new effort when I wake up in the morning.

I can't say enough good things about it!

www.weightwatchers.com

I lost 4 Lbs last week. I don't see that happening this week, but everyone is already noticing a difference... even me. I can see my face again! Also, my pants that were once too big, then became too tight again are starting to have some space... :blink: Sometimes we just need a little extra help, and of course I'm so glad I took that extra step!

Actually started to join, didn't do much with it, but joined yesterday online.

I can't go to meetings, but I can keep track of it online.

<3 It was only 12 dollars a month online. I can do that.

Wanna be my weight loss buddy?

This happened to me over the last couple of days. I threw up three times yesterday and was only able to get Soup down. I think I had a piece of meat stuck, though. I came on the site to do some looking around and found a thread about Papaya Enzyme. I went out and bought some a couple of hours ago. It seems to be helping.

I've tried papaya enzeme and pinapple juice and neither seemed to help. I just have to learn to stop eating sooner. I'm throwing up much more than I did when I first got the band. It may be that I am just not paying attention but it is quite irritating.

Actually started to join, didn't do much with it, but joined yesterday online.

I can't go to meetings, but I can keep track of it online.

<3 It was only 12 dollars a month online. I can do that.

Wanna be my weight loss buddy?

Sure! I'd love to! You already have me on FB, you can reach me on there or here. :biggrin:

I know you will love it. :)