Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Better Sex!!??

Anyone experiencing that their desire for sex is increasing, and the pleasure from it is much more intense? I have always had gret sex with DH, but now I think about having it at least 5 times a day. I want it almost everynight, instead of a couple of times a week. I am loving this band, and my DH is even more so :thumbdown:

haha do you think you can talk to my wife and give her the same idea!!! HAHA:tongue_smilie:

Yes, my sex drive has definitely gotten better! I used to never want it, so it is very different to feel this way! I think it has to do with hormonal changes as we lose weight.

Oh Great! so what am I going to do after I get sleeved end of month and get my sex drive better when I am single...crap! lol Guess I'll have to get my butt back out there and find me some! ;o)

i agree the sex does get alot better also i find myself wanting it alot more than before i think its got to do alot with confidence and feeling better about your own body.......

I think enhanced self confidence is key. When you feel good about yourself, you can't help but want to share it, lol.

when my husband and i first got married there was no issue and then we both gained about 100lbs each and now we hardly do it, in all honesty it is just really hard to move around lol that is so embarassing! I am hoping that with shedding the lbs the drive will come back!

Shalee04 - glad to see a 40+ finding sex more desirable after weight loss. I was looking at the ages and saying to myself "yeah they are all in their 30's at their peak" so maybe there's still hope for me?!?!?!

I think I am broken. I don't want it more, I actually have been wanting it less. I mean, sex is better once I get into it but poor DH, getting me in the mood is soooo hard to do lately.

I dont know if it has to do more with my diet, or my long hours at work on top of an hour+ commute each way, but I have no energy and am EXHAUSTED!:(

I think I am broken. I don't want it more, I actually have been wanting it less. I mean, sex is better once I get into it but poor DH, getting me in the mood is soooo hard to do lately.

I dont know if it has to do more with my diet, or my long hours at work on top of an hour+ commute each way, but I have no energy and am EXHAUSTED!:)

whoa you sound like my wife HAHAHAHA

Shalee04 - glad to see a 40+ finding sex more desirable after weight loss. I was looking at the ages and saying to myself "yeah they are all in their 30's at their peak" so maybe there's still hope for me?!?!?!

WOHOOOO yes girl there is hope for you!! hehehehhehe

I am 31, but I wouldn't say that I'm at my peak. I am definitely wanting it more, but I wanted it even more when I was in my early 20's.

I'll be 50 in June. No problems here!!! Sex is awesome again, and I'm even trying NEW things. I've been married to my current husband for 19 years and it's like being a newlywed. Amazing the difference 75 pounds can make. I'm more flexible, more energetic, more playful, more innovative and MORE INTERESTED. Hubby is on cloud 9. Age is a non issue. You're as young as you feel. My husband says I'm like a violin.... the older the instrument the sweeter the music. Isn't he a doll????