Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago luncheon?

Hello Chicago!!!

Are we meeting on Sunday????

I'm up for it- name the time and place and I will be

there! 

I'm so jealous of the Vegas Bash- I hope I get to meet you guys!

Let me know.....:) :)

I'm there, but it wil need to be healthy as I am in the fall challenge and really want that cloak. ~Mandy

The 18th (Sunday) at 3 pm at Gourmand Café, to judge from the recent posts. I'm going away this weekend, but hope to be back in town in time for the late lunch. I may come directly from the country; I'll be the tall one covered in dry leaves and dog fur!

Has anyone eaten at Gourmand Café? Seems like more pastries and such than real food. I looked them up on www.metromix.com and was just curious about food choices and price, as they don't accept most Credit cards, I will need to bring cash. ~Mandy

I'm up for anything on Sunday- prefer lighter fare as well-

I just looked up places in the loop area that are open on Sundays-

I don't know downtown very well- so let's pick somewhere healthy and open until 7 p.m. or so....

Any ideas?

How about Flat Top grill? It looks like a make your own stir fry type place. http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/venues.front?page=6&attributeType=mmx-cuisine&regComm=C%3Ammx-loop Here is a link to the metromix page about it. ~Mandy

Sounds great Mandy-

So-

Is it this Sunday, 3 p.m. Flat top grill

Do you have the address? I can look it up- unless there is more than one location..... ;)

Flat Top Grill

1000 W. Washington Blvd.

312-829-4800

Pick and choose from more than 70 fresh ingredients and create your own stir-fry at this West Loop location in a loft-like space with brightly colored walls. Flat Top offers seasonal game, seafood, meat, fruit and vegetables, plus 25 homemade sauces. Cooks grill up your meal and serve it at the table. Don't like what you created? Hit the stir-fry bar again and mix it up.

Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday

If I can get a head count, I will call and see if I can hold a table. ~Mandy

I will probably be on the expressway from Michigan at 3 pm, so better not include me in the head count -- but if I can get to the restaurant by 4, I'll stop by and say hello. I know it's hard to find a time that fits everyone's schedule.

Hi Zoe and Mandy-

I'm open to move it to 4 p.m. - then we could meet Zoe too!

Whichever works.

See you Sunday-

Chicago/Illinois Bandsters- who's coming?

For me, the later, the better! But I thought someone couldn't come on Sunday night.

Ok 4 or 4:30 is fine with me, the more the merrier and if we need to push it back a bit to have more in attendance then I am game. I want Zoe there too if possible. So we have

1)Mandy

2) Rudy (mandy's friend)

3) Zoe

4) Keri

5) Bernadette

6) Joy Joy

Anyone else? ~Mandy

I'm going off line for a couple of days in the country -- will try to read my messages from somewhere before I head back on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everyone!