Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago luncheon?

I am in the south burbs and would love to get together with others in the area. I know this should be in the Illinois board but I think it would get more response here. Please let me know if you would be interested and I will see what I can set up. ~Mandy

Bumping to see if anyone is interested. I know that JoyJoy and I will be there anyone else care to attend? I am trying to see when in Sept is good for everyone. And where you are all located so I can find a central place to meet. ~Mandy

Com'on Chicago we know your out there!!!!

Hi-

I'd love to meet you guys- I live nw of the city- could meet in the burbs or city.

Let me know some potential dates for September!

I am free every weekend except the 9th 10th and 11th. I am getting a fill on the 9th and I have to do 1 day liquids, 1 day blended and 1 day mushies. Other than that I am open to dates and places. ~Mandy

North side here -- I'll be gone the last weekend of September. Maybe we should meet in the Loop so it'll be equally inconvenient for everyone!

I have family coming in town this weekend- and I know Mandy can't do the next weekend- How about the third weekend in Sept?

I may be able to do a week day depending on my work schedule...

Let's do it guys- I can't go to the Vegas bash and I'm so jealous- I want to meet some bandsters! Location doesn't matter- downtown, northside, burbs- I'm open- just give me an address- cause I have no sense of direction!!

Ok, so the 17th or 18th? Is that ok with everyone else? I am open for just about anywhere. Let me know what is good, maybe some of us southsiders can carpool? I drive a smallish station wagon and will gladly drive. ~Mandy

Ok..I hate to be the difficult one here, but I work weekends. I get off at 2:00 P.M.

I work in the loop (Water Tower area) so if we could arrange a late lunch in the loop somewhere that would be great. If not that is ok.

I could do the 18th anytime- does that work for everyone?

If not we can pick a different day...

Loop Restaurant suggestions?

I went on MetroMix- and read thru a few-

Gourmand Cafe- on 728 S. Dearborn is supposed to have some healthy, affordable options-

Russian Tea Time- sounds cool- again some healthy options-it's on 77 East Adams- and both of these are in the loop area and accessable to the red line/cabs.

Just a few thoughts- I'm totally open to different dates, locations, etc.

Can't wait to meet you guys!

The weekend of the 17th sounds good to me.

Ok, late lunch or early dinner (3:30 or 4ish) in the loop on the 17th or 18th? That way we avoid the crowds and can have the place mostly to ourselves. I am up for just about anything, I just have to avoid mushrooms (allergy). I am not familiar with the loop area but have a GPS system and can find just about any place. Anyone have a opinion to either of these places? Gourmand Cafe-(healthy, affordable options) or Russian Tea Time (healthy options) ? If not anyone have any other suggestions? I am open to try new things. ~Mandy

I can do the 18th whatever time- I'm open- I 'd love to meet some other bandsters!

Come on guys.....let's get together!

Ok, the 18th at 3pm. Where do we want to go? ~Mandy