Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 things you're going to do when you've lost enough wgt (discretion advised)

I am tucking my shirts in!

I am crossing my legs!

I am getting on my horse without having to use a ladder!

What I still want??

Sexy bras and panties

A beachy vacation

To feel average sized! (all psychological but what the heck)

I love this thread! What a great idea. I loved reading all of your great ideas. I would have to say my three picks would be:

1) Ride a horse (once again)

2) Wear boots that go past my calf

3) Very sexy bathing suit

I know I can ride a horse now but with more weight gone in the future, I can get up and enjoy it more (plus I haven't done it in years because of my weight and I felt sorry for the horse having to carry so much weight).

I grew up in Michigan and could only get boots that would fit up to my ankles (and not much farther because of my large calfs).

I found the ULTIMATE raspberry colored bathing suit at the Tommy Bahama store. I wear a size 16 now and they have a size 16. Why should I wait until I am less than a size 16. I could get it now but have to wait until its warmer here because if I buy it in a size 16, it may be too big by summer.

I recently went to a beautiful hotel and I could never wear the hotel robes in the past because I was too big. I would have a gap between but I did this time! I could actually wrap it around me and tie it!

I also went on airplane in January and did not have to ask for an extender strap for my seat belt.

1. I want to wear scrubs that fit good not look so frumpy.

2. I want to feel like just one of the nurses not the fat nurse.

3. Be able to tuck in my shirt.

1 (Baby Goal) - After losing 40 lbs pull out that box of super cute clothes that I packed away two years ago because they were just too tight. :wub:

2 (Teenage Goal) - Not have to buy 2 plane tickets when flying :eek:

3. (Adult Goal) - Play outside with my nieces and not worry about getting tired. I'll be the best Auntie Ever!:wub:

(I'm gonna add 4th though I know its breaking the rules - Wear my shirt tucked in!):lol:

I have already lost the weight but wanted to share my 3 favorite things now that I have:

1. Wear cute clothes. (gets expensive because no matter how ugly it is, it looks cute because its so small!)

2. Be more active. I love doing things outdoors now including coaching my daughters softball team.

3. Climb on a step stool or ladder and not worry that the sticker says its only meant for 200 to 250 pounds. WOO HOO!!!! Hey its the little things :wub:

I am almost at my goals!

1. Cross my legs like a lady and have them fit under a table.

2. Not cringe when I see a picture of myself.

3. Not have to rely on buying purses to be stylish. Since purses "fit" no matter what size you are, that's what I enjoyed purchasing. Now that clothes are starting to look better on me, purses are still important, just not as important! Coach purses are my weakness!

Well, Am not at my goals yet but had the settings reduced on the CPAP, Have to get smaller shoes ( maybe may even get real shoes ?!) and am in smaller jeans (but still fat lady size)

1. Get a better job, i am tired of settling for less paying jobs with an MBA!

2. Get a makeover.

3. Sky diving.

1. Buy a nice new Suit :thumbup:

2. Walk on Beach Bare Chested without my Pot Belly Hanging Out

3. Take my two young boys out and introduce them to the joys of outdoor life , the life I enjoyed as a child , Hill Walking , Camping etc etc .. thing I throughly enjoyed in my youth , but due to health never experienced with my older daughter , boys are still young and they would so much like it ( I think :) )

1. LEARN TO IRISH STEP DANCE!!! I've been OBSESSED with Riverdance since I was 8! :crying:

2. Stop dressing like such a tomboy and shop at Wet Seal, Forever 21, Express, Charlotte Russe, Jones NY&C, and Cache just like the rest of my friends! :crying:

3. Plan a trip with my girlfriends to the beach! Complete with binikis, spa day, and laying out! :rolleyes2:

This is a great thread:

1. Be able to do pull ups (Never done one in my life)

2. Complete my black belt in Choy Li Fut Kung Fu

3. Complete Bikram Yoga instructors school and open a studio so I can go anytime I want

4. Much better sex with my wife

5. Buy affordable life insurance

6. Fit into sports car seats comfortably

7. Go the beach without having to think "F**K'em if they don't like looking at me" (Sorry a few anger issues)

8. Be around to see my grand daughter grow up

9. Wrestle my youngest son at the same weight...215lbs (so he can't claim I have the advantage)

10. Buy way to many clothes...

Im not banded yet but these are my goals...

1)Be a MILF!

2)Have my body match my mind... I feel like a skinny girl trapped in a fat girls body.

3)Have AMAZING sex with my husband. ;)

more are...

4)Buy clothes that fit my age and my size... not just my size.

5)Walk into a room and feel that people are looking at me, not because Im fat, but because Im cute.

6)Be a hot nurse, and not a fat sweaty one.

Riane 226, I am not up on all the latest abbreviations but what is a MILF?

I'm not banded yet but here goes:

1) Go back to Tahiti and retake my honeymoon pictures.

2) Be able to buy the clothes I like and have them fit!

3) Be able to tie my shoes without feeling like I'm going to black out.

Sue- MILF means Mothers I'd Like to (F) have sex with (trying not to too crude)