Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH 2005 Final Countdown

I haven't pre-ordered the menu from Buca yet because some folks said they're coming for sure but haven't confirmed. Plus all the Vegas last-minute people. The food served at Buca is enormous (each entree serves 8-10 people.) I'm going to make reservations for 20, but I won't pre-order yet.

If anyone has time to go on-line and search for Buca di Bepo, they should have an

on-line menu. I think everyone was pleased with my selection last year - nobody complained and things got dead silent when the food arrived except for the "Mmmms" and "OMG, LOOK HOW BIG IT IS."

I'm suggesting:

One large salad and one small (feeds 900 in BucaLand)

One large Garlic bread (think of an enormous deep dish pizza)

One chicken dish

One white Pasta dish

One red Pasta dish

One dessert

Michelle, what do you think? Wanna take a stab at suggesting the menu this year?

Let's vote. Last year dinner was 5:00 p.m. but 1/2 the people were an hour late so this year it's 6:00 p.m. Trish is driving, lots of folks are traveling. Should we make dinner for 6:00 or 7:00 p.m.?

Thanks, and see ya'll soon!

P.S. I finally went South and earned the right to say "ya'll," Ya'll!

I am going to be crying that weekend. We cannot come. Hubby cannot get time off from his new Job. I dare not go alone and leave the kids with my inlaws (do not trust them) Anyway I will miss being there. But I am putting together some clothes to send for the exchange..

Bummer:(

Well John and I cant leave out until Friday morning, and its about an 8 hour drive.. So I probably wont make dinner that night.

Looks like Trish wont be making dinner...

I like 6:00 myself becuase by the time we order and get settled it wil lbe closer to 7 anyways I hate to eat too late, if we make it for 7 then we will be eating around 8.. but I will go along with what majority says

Lisa, I think your sugesstion for dinner is perfect.

Lets have everyone Answer the question and cut and paste in your reply so we can get an idea of who wil lactually be there for dinner

Who will be their for dinner?

Michelle

Who will not be there for dinner?

I agree that Bandster rules should dictate an earlier dinner. If I wait too late to eat then I eat way too fast and end up PBing anyway. Six O'Clock it is.

.I'm a two day drive both ways from Vegas....boo hooooo...

Hey jack Teresa did it last year...if she can do it then you can do it :)

Lisa, The menu sounds great! I still don't know about how many friends will be there with me, but I do know of one for sure. others are still up in the air. I will pin them down and let you know.

ONLY 15 MORE DAYS!!!!! :) :) :)

The food at Buca last year was really yummy. Enjoy!!

I love bucca... we are driving in after I get off work at 2:50 so I should be there in plenty of time... Yea I am so happy I am going to meet most of the lap band fam...:)

Wow, now I'm getting super excited! I made Buca reservations for 5:45 so we can have drinks before food. Those of you driving in, NO excuses. Go to bed an hour earlier, pack the car the night before and get your butts to dinner!

UHHHH... where is Megan? Anyone got her number?

To make it official, for DeLarla, I plan to be at the dinner... BUT, I still need to know the exact day. And which Buca is it at? Flamingo or Lake Mead?

angie :)

Those of you driving in, NO excuses. Go to bed an hour earlier, pack the car the night before and get your butts to dinner!

HAHAHA... Okay I will TRY to make it.. no Promises though okay... Its a 8hour drive.... ugh to me thats long.. in one car with John as my entertainment... hahaha I will be at DeLarla's on Saturday for sure that I do promise!

It's a 6 to 8 hour drive for me also, but we will be leaving about 8:00a.m. I still have to open up the school at 6:30a.m. Then leave from there!! I'm not looking forward to the long drive but I am looking forward to being there!!

Lisa, me and 2 friends confirmed!

ONLY 14 DAYS TO GO!!!

Delarla- Which location is it at for Buca??? I'll definetly be there & would assume Vines will be with me also:0)

Can't wait to see everyone.