Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

OneHotMama, yeah she not only wants to look like Angelina Jolie, she wants to "act" like her too!

I heard Dr. Phil tell her something like student loans aren't designed for people to use as a primary source of income. She seemed to think it was okay as long as she was aware that she had to pay it back.

I wonder why they even give out loans for education like that. I would be more pro-School Grants if they would do it more honorably. Like say, the money goes directly to the school and the school keeps an account of how much you have to spend. Then whatever you don't spend at the school can either be saved for next Semester or returned to the fund in which it came.

Personally, I believe a conservatorship should be established through the court for the children. In this way, it becomes public record as to how the money is spent.

And the judge can require the conservator to report to the court hearing monthly, quarterly or yearly. I think monthly inititally followed by quarterly, but never yearly. This will cost more, but it is well worth it.

Too many things can disappear in a year.

I believe a conservatorship was set up for Anna-Nicole Smith's daughter.

Again, I'm all for accountability.

Okay, just heard on the 11PM news (ABC affiliate) that octo-dummy turned down the free house and 24hr care for her infants (from that Angel place) b/c it wouldn't allow a reality show on the babies or press conferences and releases! WTF??????!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOO!!!!!! FREE!!!! 24HR CARE!!!!!!! A HOUSE TO LIVE IN!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!

As far as releasing the babies, I'm surprised that they're doing well enough at this point to even BE released. I thought it would be another while yet.

I actually feel bad for Kaiser. They kinda got stuck in the middle of this. They took her on from an outside provider and now they're embroiled in this mess. And I'm sure will end up footing part or all of the bill which will then be passed on to us members. So I can look forward to paying for this mess several different ways. Yea me!

I am not shocked by this at all. It's plain to see she is all in this for very personal reasons. Nothing what should be about and that is the poor helpless children who desperately need a REAL mother.

I find it just amazing how you all can go on and on (49 Pages, even) dissing this woman at every turn. None of you know all the facts in her life. You are all insinuating this and that. Name calling and dragging her through the mud, passing your judgements on her, condemning her as mentally incapable. You only know what you have seen on TV and TV doesn't always show the good side of people for the good side of her wouldn't bring any favor to those who watch it. Newspapers and magazines print what the public wants to read. And the public thrives on her mistakes and desires to belittle people. Noone knows for sure what her plans were or what they are now. She may prove to be an excellent mother to her 14 children. People are almost hoping she will fail. Why? What's done is done. Get over it. Why not let her take care of her business now? Personally, I pray she will be happy and have a nice life with all her children. I hope they will be a blessing to her and I hope she shows you all up.

Just curious... aren't you the same person who wrote that all prostitutes get what they got coming when they get diseases, murdered or abused? What rulebook do you live by? Hypocritical Anonymous?

This woman has wrong many many people, and 14 innocents to boot. Where in the Universe do you come from?

:thumbup::lol::thumbup::lol::mellow::lol::cool2::lol::tt2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I won't repeat why you laugh, but yeah that was niiice...

The world says they'll be angry if she gets a show and is able to get rich off her story, but BELIEVE me, that's exactly what they secretly want. You will all be waiting in anticipation to view her show on TV. Look how America tuned into Dr. Phil and Oprah when she was on. She brought the highest ratings! Trust me, you want to see her on a show. It will make your week!

Not really me. I never cared much for this story, I only watch to see how the little ones are doing. With a Mom like that there is much to be concerned over.

Truckstop Breakfast menu...

Octo Mom Breakfast:

8 eggs

no sausage

someone else pays for it4_1_215.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I were her, I would totally accept a free home, even if it was a rental and free nursing care for my preeme babies.

So would I... so would I...

I

Just curious... aren't you the same person who wrote that all prostitutes get what they got coming when they get diseases, murdered or abused? What rulebook do you live by? Hypocritical Anonymous?

Oh know no way, did she really say that about prostitutes. How can anyone espousing the word of the Almighty, say something twisted like that about a human being. No one deserves to be abused, murdered, or suffer from a disease, because they are a prostitute.

Oh know no way, did she really say that about prostitutes. How can anyone espousing the word of the Almighty, say something twisted like that about a human being. No one deserves to be abused, murdered, or suffer from a disease, because they are a prostitute.

Yep, she did say it. She said it was because it was a Sin and that they deserved it. Come to think of it, I guess she thinks that such punishments for Sin are easy ones compared to eternal Hellfire.

plain in America we try not to allow children to starve, suffer from malnutrition and go uneducated. Yeah, it costs us. Have you seen "Slumdog Millionaire"?

Except....at some point personal accountibility has to kick in. It's wrong for me to have 20 kids and expect my big mama government to pay to feed and educate them, because I can't. I haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire, but I'm assuming India doesn't pay out money to support people's kids? Are you saying they should?

Ah, I thank my lucky stars for the ignore feature. That way I don't have to read its nonsense. :thumbup:

Schmart!

What Octomom has done probably stems from the same mindset of the Catholic Church which preaches to all their parishoners that they should go forth and multiply. It brings more warm bodies to the flock and more bodies bring in more money and more money helps pay the light bill at the Vatican. It is a very selfish and self-serving philosophy to those of us who value the lives of babies more than perpetuating our own legacy or paying the light bill.

Uh, you can't compare the Catholic theology of disdain of birth control with the crazy octomom. I mean, I guess you can....but the comparison is absurd. Octomom didn't get 14 children because her religion said not to use birth control. I would bet (though I don't really know) that most large Catholic families don't rely on the government to support their families.

Edited by plain

There is something quite irritating about someone making a decision and yet being unable to stand up on one's own hind two feet and carry it through. This is the situation with Octotwat; she displays a real welfare mentality. I am Canadian and our welfare state is much more elaborate than yours is and we pay the taxes for this. It is there for the use of those who fall upon genuinely hard times. Let us say that Octomom has all those kiddies and can support 'em, then she gets cancer and cannot: that is whom the welfare state is there for. It is difficult for me to feel concern or tenderness for Octotwat; she has made her bed and there she must lie and whine. I am surprised that no one has gone after the fertility doc yet.

Yep, she did say it. She said it was because it was a Sin and that they deserved it. Come to think of it, I guess she thinks that such punishments for Sin are easy ones compared to eternal Hellfire.

Interesting, why does PG not give octo-mom her hellish scathing wrath of punishments for being a divorcee and being an unwed mom, and being vain, and for being...oh heck the list can just go on with the sins.

Talk about qucik to judge.:thumbup:

Interesting, why does PG not give octo-mom her hellish scathing wrath of punishments for being a divorcee and being an unwed mom, and being vain, and for being...oh heck the list can just go on with the sins.

Talk about qucik to judge.:thumbup:

because she's bringing "life" into the world......

cue the rainbows, unicorns & puppy breath.

Um, yeah, she did. Nice, huh? And that's all I'm gonna say about THAT in order to keep on topic as I've really been enjoying a certain someone NOT participating in these threads and turning them into the Holy Roller Hypocrite Show.

because she's bringing "life" into the world......

cue the rainbows, unicorns & puppy breath.

Insert rainbow-farting guy here. :thumbup:

My son is a preemie. He was born at 28 weeks. I can only say that it was really tough taking care of him when he came home from the hospital, and I only had one. I cannot imagine that this woman could EVER take care of those children in any decent manner. I would have dropped on my knees and kissed the ground that the person walked on had they come to me and offered me a free home and care for my son. Trying to keep him in a healthy environment was hard. Even with my hard work, he still had RSV and pneumonia as a baby. Taking care of a preemie is very difficult. To think that....person... would turn down the assistance that her CHILDREN would need just to take advantage of tv show offers is down right criminal!

You have me wrong. Go there and read my threads. That is out of context. I stated that if you choose prostitution for a living then you know the pros and cons of the business, which can sometimes mean being abused by your pimp or getting a venerial disease or worse. So,If they don't like the cons part of prostitution, then get out of the business.

And to ask how someone can say something so twisted about another human being is a laugh, when all you people do here is say twisted things about others.

My son is a preemie. He was born at 28 weeks. I can only say that it was really tough taking care of him when he came home from the hospital, and I only had one. I cannot imagine that this woman could EVER take care of those children in any decent manner. I would have dropped on my knees and kissed the ground that the person walked on had they come to me and offered me a free home and care for my son. Trying to keep him in a healthy environment was hard. Even with my hard work, he still had RSV and pneumonia as a baby. Taking care of a preemie is very difficult. To think that....person... would turn down the assistance that her CHILDREN would need just to take advantage of tv show offers is down right criminal!

All the more reason all 14 should be removed from her before she damages them further.

All the more reason all 14 should be removed from her before she damages them further.

You have to wonder how this has already affected the six at home. I just can't imagine putting my child through something like for personal gain.

I can't stand her! I hate even looking at her! When I see her on tv now, I turn the channel! She reminds me of a selfish teenager. She refuses to listen to anyone, even her own parents. It's like she's 16 instead of a grown woman!

I really think all the B.S. about having children to fulfill something that was lacking in her childhood is just a line she thought up to try to justify what she's done. And even if it were true in some way, (who ever claims to have a perfect childhood?) she's being very hurtful to her parents in stating something like that publically.

Her real motives are to get lots of personal attention and making money off her babies. The more outrageous she is, the bigger the opportunity to have her face on People magazine and have wealthy folks come to her rescue financially. I can't imagine that anyone is surprised that she would turn down the care and feeding of those infants if it meant she had to promise not to use them in her Quest for attention and wealth.