Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

cue billy joel :mad2:

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait

some say it's better but i say it ain't

i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints

the sinners are much more fun...

You know that only the good die young

sing it sista !!!

FairyFacade, Way too funny!:mad2: What is the latest on Octo-mommy? I have not heard about her in the news the last couple of days??? Does anyone have some updates to report?

:wink::smile::thumbup::smile::lol::smile:

Farting-Rainbows.jpg

Just found this:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Property records show the house where the California mother of octuplets lives is under the threat of foreclosure.

Los Angeles County property records show a notice of mortgage default was recorded Feb. 9 against the Whittier home owned by Angela Suleman, the mother of Nadya Suleman, who gave birth to octuplets on Jan. 26.

Nadya Suleman has lived in the home with her six previous children.

The default notice shows Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and the three-bedroom house could be sold at auction beginning May 5.

Angela Suleman's phone has been disconnected and she could not be immediately reached for comment.

The Associated Press

plain since you're not using your beanie anymore can BJean have it? Please, huh, please? Can she can she can she? Pluuuueeeezzzzeeee?

*she sez hopping about like she needs to go pee*

Sure...I'll fed-ex it to ya!

Wait, wasn't green "mean and nasty" to you too? I'm SURE she was as "mean and nasty" to you as I have been. I'm feeling so all alone in this corner all by myself. :wink:

"he is a huge part of my life and all of my decisions and opinions are formed by what he has told me in the bible"

REALLY??

Mar 10:11And He *said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her;Mar 10:12and if she herself divorces her husband and marries another man, she is committing adultery."

Didn't you marry a divorced man? Don't recall if you yourself are divorced. Didn't you have sex outside marriage and have a child without a husband? So you can't say ALL your decisions are based on what you're told in the Bible. :mad2:

Beth, c'mon now.....

BG believes in Ron Burgandy.

I believe in "Sex Panther"....60% of the time it works all the time

Just found this:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Property records show the house where the California mother of octuplets lives is under the threat of foreclosure.

Los Angeles County property records show a notice of mortgage default was recorded Feb. 9 against the Whittier home owned by Angela Suleman, the mother of Nadya Suleman, who gave birth to octuplets on Jan. 26.

Nadya Suleman has lived in the home with her six previous children.

The default notice shows Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and the three-bedroom house could be sold at auction beginning May 5.

Angela Suleman's phone has been disconnected and she could not be immediately reached for comment.

The Associated Press

I feel sorry for octo-grandmom....sh'e been saying from the start that Natalie has not helped pay rent or utilities or anything to help rear the 6 kids (pre-octo birth). But what is supposed to do? kick her crazy daughter and (then) 6 grandkids out? No-win situation for grand-maw...

*edited to add - I <heart> farting rainbows as well!

I :mad2: farting Rainbows !!!

Ya'll are Farting Fantastic !

*edited to add - I <heart> farting rainbows as well!

Is it just me, or is there something that looks like a fish in the farting rainbow??

Is it just me, or is there something that looks like a fish in the farting rainbow??

Um, that is clearly a dove. If you fart rainbows and fish, that can be a medical condition.

I see a fish too!

Thank goodness, I feel better knowing it wasn't just me!

Um, that is clearly a dove. If you fart rainbows and fish, that can be a medical condition.

I See a sweet Sparrow !

Thank goodness, I feel better knowing it wasn't just me!

NOPE we are all smoking the same thing LMAO

Mindy

cue Billy Joel :wink:

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait

Some say it's better but I say it ain't

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints

the Sinners are much more fun...

you know that only the good die young

I've got another one: Jesus, He Knows Me by Phil Collins. Should I dedicate it? You decide. :mad2:

You see the face on the tv screen

Coming at you every sunday

See that face on the billboard

That man is me

On the cover of the magazine

There's no question why Im smiling

You buy a piece of paradise

You buy a piece of me

Ill get you everything you wanted

Ill get you everything you need

Don't need to believe in hereafter

Just believe in me