Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Right before the surgery and for a short period of time, I was drinking a lot of the EAS shakes but got so sick of them and I wasn't fond of the taste. I do miss the weight loss that came with drinking them though. Do you guys have suggestions on what you like as far as Protein drinks ? That actually taste decent .

Thanks!

Well I like the Isopure Fruit Drinks, which have 40 grams of Protein. I also like the NewWhey protein bullets, which have 42 grams of protein. I but them at GNC. But other people have bought these items at Wal-Mart. I have never founf them at my local Wal-Mart.

Right before the surgery and for a short period of time, I was drinking a lot of the EAS shakes but got so sick of them and I wasn't fond of the taste. I do miss the weight loss that came with drinking them though. Do you guys have suggestions on what you like as far as Protein drinks ? That actually taste decent .

Thanks!

I like the Atkins shakes. They only have 15grams of Protein, but the strawberry one takes like a real shake. I am drinking one right now!

This is my recovery drink after a good workout.

8oz of vanilla Soy Milk

2 scoops of Perfect Isopure vanilla Protein powder (50g)

1/4 cup of frozen blueberries

1 small bananna

1 scoop of ground flax seed.

1 handful of ice cubes

*56g of Protein and 460 calories*

This is a very tasty shake. I only drink this shake after I burn lots of calories because of the amount of calories in it. Helps build lean muscle.:)

weight.png

Surgery date 10/9/08

1st Fill 11/11/08=3.5cc

2nd Fill 12/9/08=1.5cc

3rd Fill 1/9/08=.75cc

Total 5.75cc in a 14 cc band

I like the Atkins shakes. The mocha latte is my favorite, followed by the Dark chocolate. My band is tight in the mornings so I have one for Breakfast instead of solid foods. I actually crave these things now! Who would have guessed that?!

I lived on Myoplex Original Ready-to-Drink shakes. Loved the chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Cream. strawberry Cream isn't bad either, but I can only do those every couple of days. They have 300 calories, but its a 17 oz container, with a very convenient twist off top that is resealable. I used to bring them with me anywhere and could drink all day long. 42 grams of Protein, 6 grams of Fiber and only 2 grams of sugar. They pack a lot of punch and taste really good. One and a half of these a day and I'd pretty much met my protein goal.

This is my recovery drink after a good workout.

8oz of Vanilla Soy Milk

2 scoops of Perfect Isopure Vanilla Protein powder (50g)

1/4 cup of frozen blueberries

1 small bananna

1 scoop of ground flax seed.

1 handful of ice cubes

*56g of Protein and 460 calories*

This is a very tasty shake. I only drink this shake after I burn lots of calories because of the amount of calories in it. Helps build lean muscle.:rolleyes:

weight.png

Surgery date 10/9/08

1st Fill 11/11/08=3.5cc

2nd Fill 12/9/08=1.5cc

3rd Fill 1/9/08=.75cc

Total 5.75cc in a 14 cc band

Thank you so much for the info :eek: !!

I got this recipe from another bander on here shortly after I was banded and I LOVE this Protein shake. I modified it somewhat.

1 scoop of CHAMPION Pure whey banana Scream

(130 calories, 2.5g fat, 3g carbs, 23g Protein, 1g fiber)

4-5 oz cold Water (or skim milk if you prefer)

1/2 frozen banana (72 calories, 18.5 carbs, 0.9 protein, 2.1 fiber)

4-5 frozen mango pieces (3/4 c = 90 calories, 24 carbs, >1g protein, 3g fiber)

1 T High Lignan 100% organic Flax Oil, a great way to get your Omega-3 fatty acids (110 calories, 1g fiber)

(ice cubes optional)

This is a great Protein Drink snack for after a good workout session. ENJOY!!!

I saw this somewhere on here and its good....

I use Isopure zero carb Protein powder w/ Water and add in half (if 6oz) or all (if making a 12 oz shake) of a single serving crystal light orange sunrise.

shake it with about 3-4 ice cubes and it taste like a dreamsicle.

I recently found a warehouse outlet nectar Cappiccino for 19.99 (in most stores starting at 35.00) thought what the hell I will try it. OMG I love this. It taste like an international coffee. I do half Water and half fat free milk. I heat it up. It is hot coffee. I LOVE it so much I bought all they had. Finally a Protein drink I love that I cannot taste the Protein or whey whatever it is that I can taste that is not appealing to me. This flavor does not have that taste to me. Give it whirl.

I could drink this all day long. Likely because it is hot. Who knows. Good luck in your endeavour finding the "one" that works for you. :thumbup:

Maranda