Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally I am filled right! (but its sucking still) lol

I got filled on wednesday, I am at 1.6

I have lots of pain everytime I try to sip any juice or milk or a popcycle.

In fact its 1pm and I just slimed up after trying to get down 1/2 a popcycle.

But around 8 to 10 pm I am able to drink some made with Water, tomatoe Soup (a 10 ounce can)

and some milk.

I think any thick Protein Drink would kill me so I am scared to even try.

My instructions were 24 hour liquids, then mushies..

Its been 4 days and I can barely tolerate liquids and its HOT and its driving me mad.. lol

My experience has been.. I was filled to 1.1 and it wasnt enough at all, I could still eat all kinds of junk and I didnt lose any weight.

Then I got filled to 2.4 and I took two tiny pills and I ended up choking on them till they came up 7 hours later in tact.. it inflamed me so badly that I for like 30 more hours choked on my own saliva and had to have an emergency unfil in my ER.. (who had never done that before)

NOW...

I got the Fill.. 1.6 and I am sooooooooooooo happy that I am not choking on my saliva and I am not able to eat..

BUT it still sucks and I cant wait to open up to I can eat some mushies and such and start this thing.

anyway... I had my band done in febuary and I have not lost any weight since (my weight loss was from pre sugery) and iI am so happy this is FINALLY on its way!!!

Nykee, I'm glad yo hear you are filled again, I hope this fill works out good for you and you can't finally start losing :)

Thank you!

I am so ready to get this going and be a part of this board again.

I am moving so I wont have the internet for a bit..

Hopefully when i am back I will have nothin but good news..

You guys's support is importtant to me!

Jack) "I'm nearly DOWN to what I promised myself I would never get UP to!"

girl)

LMFATAO

Not to be a wet blanket, but you don't think you are a bit too tight? If you are scared to have a protien shake after 4 days I would think maybe it's a little more than just residual swelling?

You know your body better than anyone else, just be sure to listen to it. I know how excited you've been to get filled after you were unfilled, I'd just hate to see something happen again.

:)

Nykee, it's so good to hear from you again. If you don't mind my asking, who did your fill? I know Dr. Martinez says 48 hours of liquids then on to regular food. I know getting down to TJ was gonna be difficult for you, did you find another place to go that's closer to you? I really hope this works out for you. How are you feeling now? If not better, then I would have to agree w/Sarah that you might be just a tad too tight?

I am at the libary with 7 minutes before log off and wanted to tell ya all that I am doing well.

I lost 18 pounds in a week and two days (havent weighed since)

The swelling did go down Finally and now I can eat mushy foods and sometimes toast.

I am prolly alittle too tight.. but as long as it isnt causing me to PB and gag and all that, than I was told its fine. If I were to be bad to it I would PB and all that, But I dont do it.. (hurts too much)

I am able to get in calories at late night with mashed potatoes and Soup and juice and its frusterating because I need self discpline that I am so affraid that I just dont have.

Weird thing.. I miss salad the most. lol

Loves to all.

Kelly fitzpatrick did my fill I LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!!!!!!

Good news! Take it easy. So glad you are losing and tolerating the fill better. It's good to see you posting! Just use caution. It isn't good to go overfilled. You will be able to eat salads again soon, I'll bet. If not, the tiniest unfill may help. I'm talking .1cc, but I know things are up in the air right now for you so hang in there!

I have heard nice things about Kelly Fitzpatrick. So glad you like her!!