Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Margo,

Hey girl! What is this, this is not the same person I met at the group meeting last month is it? I met you and I know you can do this. You don't let anybody tell you differently. The margo I met was very ready for this change and very upbeat. And as far as the nurse making that comment, I would be quite suprised if your surgeon would be very pleased to hear one of his staff making a comment such as that and you can and should bring that to his attention. You are doing great with your own form of protien diet so don't let the negative thoughts cloud your judgement. You know what you are doing and are doing a fine job of it as well. Chin up margo! Will I see you at this months meeting on Wed nite? I hope so!

J.S.

J.S.

Hey girl....yes, it's the same Margo!! And the positive 'ttiude is back and ready to rock n' roll!!! I just had to find a different option for the Protein drinks...I have and it's working. I think my emotions were in high gear the last few days also. I didn't feel like myself not eating so much and not planning my day around yummy food (well, actually planning my food is all I have been thinking about, but in a completely different way)....you what i mean?

I think I am also "Mourning the lack of munching" (Hey Jack, watch out you have competition now, dude!!), but I am working through that too.

I had planned to come to the support group, then changed my mind (due to the last phone call with "the nurse", but screw that)....I need and want the support so, I will see you Wednesday night...

J.S.

I was rambling on so much....meant to thank you very much for the supportive reply.....I feel like I have made an new "in person" band buddie!!!

Margo I went through the same thing. When I saw my doctor before the surgery he was disappointed that I had only lost 5 pounds. Which I was very happy that I anything. I got it together and focused on one meal a day. I learned a lot about myself during that time. There is a lot more in life you have to deal with when you don't have food to fall back on. As I kept running into life's little struggles I would ask, am I really going to have this surgery. I don't think I shnould do it. Anyhow I did and I now I say periodically "What Have I Done". But I also say " I lost 6 pounds, I lost 1 pound, I lost 3 pounds, my clothes fit better, I can do this.

Margo you can do it and no it is not always easy but what is. Get one thing out of your closet or drawer that fits tight right now. Try it on every 2 weeks and it will make the process just a little easier.

Margo

You know you have met a band buddie in me and I am here to the end. We have to stick together - then we have the power, not the mean nurse. I am glad your feeling better. I know you can whip that nurse butt! Just remember, that liquid protien is only for the short term, band is forever! I look forward to seeing you Wed.

J.S. - thanks again for all your support, girlfriend!!! I will for sure see you on Wednesday!

I am doing much, much, much better than I was this past week....I am losing, I am ready for my band, I am ready for my new beginning.....thanks to everyone for all your wonderful support and encouragement.