Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do women have anal sex?

Why do women have anal sex?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Why do women have anal sex?

• I like it. It feels good. I have had an orgasm that way.
    • I would do it only to please my partner
    • I tried it and didn't like it
    • No way I would even try it.

No anal sex here. No apologies :smile:

No apologies necessary. I started this thread because I could not even imagine ANYONE liking it.

I have had my share of partners over the last 40 years and nobody has ever even suggested it to me.

I am glad to be Enlightened on the subject that it's pleasurable for some women, but I still have no desire to try it either.

Ok I am going to be the brave one...lol I have done this with my husband a few times and yes if you have some stimulation on the clitoris while he is in there you do get a very pleasurable orgasm, if you let him go in the front while you are on your back it is less painful and when you use lubes and stuff you have nothing to worry about as far as poop nothing oes on your hands or anything else ..oh lord way to much TMI .but I feel I should share my knowledge...lol This not something you should do all the time like I said we have been together 61/2 years and have done it a couple times so its not an everyday thing ..lol just when you hit the experimenting mode.... ok that was enough braveness for me....

I can tell you my husbands loves anal sex and so do I "sometimes" because it can hurt like hell but he is a gentle as possible. So this is something we practice on rare occasions and I almost always have a great orgasm once I get over the initial pain. I think in a commited relationship If you're open to it...give it a try you just might surprise yourself and enjoy it!

Edited by LaShawn Artiree

I agree on using a vibrator can be quite fun and erotic......but that's about it...

Edited by rafterj
Wrong word choice

I have to say this is a very interesting thread. I don't think I've ever read anything this interesting on this site. LOL This is a very personal subject, but I have tried it a few times, and I liked it. It's not something I would want to do every time, but it's variety and something different from the same ole same ole all the time.

Yeah, it's nice since Alex created the girl's room for us to talk about anything we wanted. This thread has been a real eye opener for me.

Me too, I can't believe how many women said they like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it is shocking!

Oh just be freaky and try both ...lol just a little advice you will have a super orgasm using both (joking)sorta..lol really to each his own its not for some people ok I am done...lol

No you don't Andrew...lol Right now you are feeling like your in a dream...lol you never thought so many women liked anal...hahahha the things we keep from Men hahahaa

It's just one of those things you're either into or you're not. Why would she want to have anal sex? Because it feels really good!

From the man's perspective, or at least my boyfriends, he really enjoys it, but it's not better than "normal" sex. It's just different and adds variety.

There are so many nerve endings around the anus that feel really good when stimulated. Anal sex should never hurt. It may be uncomfortable, but if it hurts, your partner hasn't taken enough time to get you warmed up.

Edited by CrimsonCherries

Back and checking in...

Experimentation is key...you have to be as comfortable as you can, as relaxed as you can, and take it in steps.

Perhaps just start with your partner playing around your anus, then with inserting a finger - start with a pinky, it's usually the smallest. Progress to bigger fingers, then two fingers, all the while taking it slow and making sure you are plenty aroused and use plenty of good lubricant.

You may be surprised at how quickly you will adjust - it's as much mental as physical...I wish I'd married my DH sooner (we've known each other for nearly 30 years, but only married for about 19) and I would have been MUCH more open to experimentation.

If you're truly not comfortable, then don't worry about it - it's not for everyone, but for those of us who choose to indulge, it brings many, many rewards!:mad2:

Has anyone on this thread thought of the posibility that maybe the lube was for the neighbors husbands tucus. Just a thought there are some naughty men out there...

I've tried it and didn't like it. I tried it relaxed and, nope. And I had an ex-who tried the rear sneak attack ... well I couldn't sit for a couple of days (or so it seemed) and he found himself out of the relationship. Trust is key with me. I'm married now, but when I was single I made it clear what my limits were before we hit the bed ... I don't have too many limits ... so it's not like a man was getting a 1/2 hour list ... more like 3 "Don't do this, I don't like it" things. If you can't trust someone in an intimate setting, then you can't trust them anytime ... so buh-bye!

My hubs said his ex-wife liked it when she was preggers .... he's not into, for which I am thankful. He thinks it's a little too 'gay' for him.

I have a lot of male friends and I'm not shy when it comes to discussing general sex stuff with people. When I've asked men who are into anal why they like it so much, there seem to be two top answers, 1) it's taboo and 2) it's tighter.

I don't know too many women who like it. Or, maybe they are just embarrassed to say they do, lol.

On a hygiene note, don't go from the anus to the vagina with out proper cleaning of the penis or device used, as you can introduce bacteria into the vagina and get a bacterial infection.

Edited by Kristine73

Just posting to say that, having been recently reminded, I do it because IT FEELS GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

@Kristine: I don't blame you for dumping the man for pulling the surprise buttsex trick - I am into anal AND into pain but I can't cope with the sneak attack. It HURTS LIKE HELL done that way! Done right, it is intense pleasure; done wrong, intense pain...